Re: And there goes the snowball!
May 12, 2010, 05:12:27 AM
IL CORRIERE DELLA SERA (Italia)
....«Michael partecipò al “Larry King Live” il giorno del funerale travestito da Dave Dave – ha spiegato al “Sun” la 28enne olandese Souza, blogger e amministratrice di “michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com” insieme con l’amica Mo -. Fin dall’inizio, la stampa ci ha raccontato due storie diverse sulla morte: secondo TMZ.com, sarebbe morto sei minuti prima che il medico ne decretasse il decesso, mentre la CNN continuava a ripetere che era in coma. Cosa sia davvero successo resta, però, ancora un mistero». Ma la possibilità che Michael sia vivo e agisca sotto le mentite spoglie del povero Dave viene fermamente negata dall’avvocato di quest’ultimo, Brian Oxman. ...........

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Talk about it everywhere.... Are we at the final rehearsal ?? :)

PS @Mo & Souza welcome in Italy girls!  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]MJJuice[/size]

May 12, 2010, 07:46:28 AM
Quote from: "MJJuice"
IL CORRIERE DELLA SERA (Italia)
....«Michael partecipò al “Larry King Live” il giorno del funerale travestito da Dave Dave – ha spiegato al “Sun” la 28enne olandese Souza, blogger e amministratrice di “michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com” insieme con l’amica Mo -. Fin dall’inizio, la stampa ci ha raccontato due storie diverse sulla morte: secondo TMZ.com, sarebbe morto sei minuti prima che il medico ne decretasse il decesso, mentre la CNN continuava a ripetere che era in coma. Cosa sia davvero successo resta, però, ancora un mistero». Ma la possibilità che Michael sia vivo e agisca sotto le mentite spoglie del povero Dave viene fermamente negata dall’avvocato di quest’ultimo, Brian Oxman. ...........

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Talk about it everywhere.... Are we at the final rehearsal ?? :)

PS @Mo & Souza welcome in Italy girls!  :lol:

Thank you sweetie!
Looking forward to the next move....
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
That\'s a chance I\'ll take, Heaven can wait...

May 12, 2010, 06:10:27 PM
it's made it to television over in Australia. See either You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or morning show channel 7.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 12, 2010, 06:21:39 PM
And again on Australian Television " The Morning Show"  .  There was a whole segment about it, and they were a bit more positive.

The headline being " Michael Jackson Death Hoax".

This time the reporter said it all started with the administrators being interviewed by the Sun, and that he also has read alot of this site.  At least that's more positive. 

And he said that Dave Dave has not denied any of these rumours either.
As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxoxo
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:26:50 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 12, 2010, 06:22:50 PM
Quote from: 2good2btrue
And again on Australian Television " The Morning Show"  .  There was a whole segment about it, and they were a bit more positive.

The headline being " Michael Jackson Death Hoax".

This time the reporter said it all started with the administrators being interviewed by the Sun, and that he also has read alot of this site.  At least that's more positive. 

As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxoxo

That's indeed positive news to hear!
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:23:29 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 06:44:17 PM
and they showed a lot of the dave dave on LKL side by side with video of MJ so it may get a lot more people to open their eyes.
I contacted Nelson Aspen, sunrise's entertainment reporter from Hollywood via twitter yesterday pleading with him to look into it properly and be the first on air in Australia to show an unbiased view of the hoax and he responded to me early this morning to let me know it was going to air.
When the sunrise programme uploads the vid of his story, i'll post the link here for you.

They just put it up, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The first half of the story shows the leaked audio tapes from ages ago ( old news) but then Nelson gets into the hoax theories and mentions this website.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

May 12, 2010, 10:36:23 PM
I was watching the other channel here in Aus it was also on Kerri Anne, Jamie did the segment and showed footage of Dave Dave and spoke about the website and how many hits it recieves a day, Jamie said it's really worth having a look at.  :D I think we might have a new believer, although he didn't say it. They spoke about it again with a radio personality here and he said that this is not going to be the last we hear of it and that it's going to be a big story over the coming weeks !!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 10:43:05 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i think they may be right!
WOO-HOO!!!!!

BRING IT ON ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

MDM77

May 13, 2010, 03:33:05 PM
Wow that's amazing how quickly it spread. I have a feeling though here in the US we won't be hearing about it. I haven't seen anything here at all. When I do a search for the article title I get a lot of hits for London, India, etc, but not the US. I'm not surprised though. They only feed us what they want us to see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

May 14, 2010, 12:43:12 AM
I know I post a lot but I feel what I have to say is important here. Has anyone ever thought of the Lord of the Rings effect here? What I mean by this is keep "THE EYE" fixed on us here at the hoax site, we the believers, the eye being the tabloids and the news media etc....the snowball that is happening right now and while that EYE is fixed on us Frodo aka Michael actually has more leverage to move about, make a move, stay hidden, do whatever he needs to do. This may not be a bad thing....but it still leaves the dangling question about the confounded Sunflowers?????? lol
Peace
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

airieslady

May 14, 2010, 02:23:04 AM
Agree about Michael being able to move around and whatever.  Also this has brought alot of new readers here to this forum... which is a good thing.  Let's face it, the SUN was reading this forum long before they contacted M&S.  They gave that away when they asked about the Illuminati.  They wanted to write something anyway.  When they wanted some quick topics instead of reading through millions of pages, it was much easier and quicker to just ask.  But now there is also topic of how and what they actually corresponded with proof of how media twists the truth.  I wouldn't worry too much about Dave Dave...this news was out on youtube months ago when appeared on LKL and he played along with his cryptic self ... he could have stopped it back then.  I say welcome to all the new forum readers from all around the world!   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

MashMike

May 26, 2010, 10:01:02 AM
I understand what you are trying yo say. But have you thought about how this could ruin Michael's plans? How is he suppose to feel now! What if they wanted him dead and he is trying to give ''them'' and you know who I'm talking about the Illuminati and stuff the biggest punch of all. He outsmarted them we should have let this over to him it was not up to us to go to the media. But that is just my opinion. You have only thought about how this could help the views on our forum and how this could help Dave's carreer but you haven't thought about what this could do for Michael. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I just think this was a very bad move. But I still respect what you guys are doing but I have a bad feeling about this. Until now not many media sources knew Michael was alive and now they do. And in my opinion that is waking up sleeping dogs.

I have the same feeling.. unfortunatelly..

I UNFORTUNATELY AGREE, IT WOULD BE TOO WAY DANGEROUS FOR MICHAEL, WE STILL DONT KNOW WHAT HIS PLANS ARE, MAYBE HE WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE, TO STAY "DEAD", I'M REALLY FRIGHTENED, A RUSSIAN NEWSPAPER PRINTED THE SAME ARTICLE TOO THIS WEEK,IT'S BECOMEING VERY SERIOUS GUYS :? I JUST HOPE WE WONT DAMAGE HIS PLANS AND HIM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

December 29, 2010, 09:54:48 PM
I think I remember seeing the Ninemsn article on the television news at the time (Channel 9).  I didn't think much of it at the time.  I don't understand how they're all claiming we think Michael IS Dave Dave, implying we don't know there is a REAL Dave Dave. We never said he is POSING as Dave Dave 24/7, we just think it was Michael on LKL (most do anyway).There's a big difference...and none of the stories seem to recognise that.  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

RK

December 29, 2010, 10:24:45 PM
Quote from: "EyeHeartMJ"
I think I remember seeing the Ninemsn article on the television news at the time (Channel 9).  I didn't think much of it at the time.  I don't understand how they're all claiming we think Michael IS Dave Dave, implying we don't know there is a REAL Dave Dave. We never said he is POSING as Dave Dave 24/7, we just think it was Michael on LKL (most do anyway).There's a big difference...and none of the stories seem to recognise that.  :x
Another example of media omission by choice. That one missing piece distorts the whole overall picture. :evil:
We got to feel just a drop of what Mike puts up with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions