Re: And there goes the snowball!
May 11, 2010, 06:36:59 PM
Here's another one. Sorry if this has been posted already!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

May 11, 2010, 07:30:01 PM
I'M AT WORK WE HAVE A TV, UNIVISION IS REALLY SPREADING THE NEWS IN THEIR NEWS SHOW "PRIMER IMPACTO" THEY ARE SAYING THAT IT'S AN INTERNET RUMOR AND THAT THE JACKSONS HAVE EXPRESSED THEIR DISCONTENT ABOUT THIS. SERIOUSLY, HAVE WE MISSED SOMETHING HAVE THEY SAID ANYTHING. MY COWORKER IS :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 07:37:32 PM
They print my message in the Saturday Sun, I had to tell 'em I ain't second to none....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

May 11, 2010, 07:38:45 PM
Quote from: "cin_pyt"
I'M AT WORK WE HAVE A TV, UNIVISION IS REALLY SPREADING THE NEWS IN THEIR NEWS SHOW "PRIMER IMPACTO" THEY ARE SAYING THAT IT'S AN INTERNET RUMOR AND THAT THE JACKSONS HAVE EXPRESSED THEIR DISCONTENT ABOUT THIS. SERIOUSLY, HAVE WE MISSED SOMETHING HAVE THEY SAID ANYTHING. MY COWORKER IS :o

Randy Jackson~
I have some serious concerns about this tribute to my brother on the 25th of June in Rome..
First, where are the proceeds from ticket sales going...??

Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

etc...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 08:17:10 PM
Thanks MJ Tinkerbell :o it disturbs him where are the tix sales going mmm......those are pretty weird tweets he lost me lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 11, 2010, 09:12:11 PM
Well the article became one of the most viewed videos in australia, and will be a a permanent link for it for sometime I'd say....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: UNIVISION SAYS MJ ALIVE
May 11, 2010, 10:08:27 PM
Quote from: "awesome1"

its good that the news that a hoax is out there in the media, its sad that they only focused on the "juicy" bit aka Dave Dave... which further mocks michael and gives the media more ammo against him.  and also good that we see first hand that the media will twist anything to their liking..... the exact thing that michael was telling us for years

Yes, but Michael also said “tabloid news are garbage”, “don't trust in what is said in tabloids”.

Problem is you don’t  read tabloids to see how Wall Street or global economy goes, you read them looking for some LMAO or bizarre news. Then, people click the link and some title such as  “Is Jacko posing as burns victim?” does appear.
Afterwards, they read the whole article: it basicly says that there are some people on the net claiming that  Michael Jackson is alive and that we’ve seen him under  a disguise of a burning victim that was also his friend... people aren't gonna take this seriously, I know I wouldn’t. It makes less credible the whole thing,  that’s why I think it wasn’t the best move at all, but that’s just my opinion.

I highly doubt people are gonna make any deep rational analysis of this. In a couple of days this will be old news. At the end of the day, we are gonna be laughed at and called crazy, but now in a lot of languages.

Of course I really hope being wrong! Thanks for your answer!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

May 11, 2010, 10:29:24 PM
I never admitted that Dave Dave is  Michael in disguise.Michael cannot pose like he is one of those he considers friend or anybody famous. Michael's disguise I believe looks like no one.
On the other hand, spreading this site and hoax subject is good, may be, so Michael's come back won't be too shocking for non believers. Otherwise, there will be mass hysteria and lawsuits against MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

May 11, 2010, 11:42:28 PM
Mo and Souza you are on the road to doing the Larry King Show. Congrats :) The world is aware. WOW!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 12:52:31 AM
Quote from: 2good2btrue
WOW....that's in the Australian News.  This morning they talked about MJ's children and how there is chaos in the Jackson home, and how the children might be put into care.

We don't usually get that much information down here in Australia.  This is a mixed article, but it always hints towards "us" believers being "crazy" and in denial. 

It's the first time I heard that Brian Oxman knew about and denied the rumours.

So when did Oxman read all of theses forums.?????????

At least the internet hot searches is getting alot of attention now.

Good or bad or ugly, it doesn't matter.  At least it gets out there. 

We have power in numbers.  Imagine what else we can do with that.  As always with L.O.V.E  xoxo    Australia.

I am so surprised that Brian Oxman even knows about the hoax sites.  Maybe if people look at the LKL show with Dave Dave with a second time.  The non-believers may not think we are crazy.
Yes, there are power in numbers.  God bless you for this very important point that you have may.

Re: 4 souza: you MADE IT!!!!
by topsecretgirl » Tue May 11, 2010 7:37 pm

First: Well done Souza & Mo ! 
Second: It's strange that now all of a sudden the news is spreading and even Brian Oxman is commenting on it...well of course he can't say, yes it's true!

That is my thought.  Oxman is not going to say where MJ is and that the hoax is true.  From June 25, 2009, nothing about MJ's supposed death has made sense to me. I am going to keep on going until I know that truth of what happened to MJ.  The Truth will set me freedom.  Maybe then the jigsaw will fit together, but as it stands now the whole jigsaw is missing for me.  God bless you all for your continual love, your support and your faith in L.O.V.E and our beloved MJ! xxxxx Keep The Faith!  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:28:08 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

May 12, 2010, 12:56:20 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJ burns victim lookalike sparks rumours he's alive
Albuquerque Express
Tuesday 11th May, 2010  
(ANI)

A website has claimed that Michael Jackson is alive and masquerading as a burns victim, astonishing users all over the world.

Internet rumours on YouTube and Facebook also claim the King of Pop is appearing on TV talk shows as Dave Dave, 33, a man who suffered severe facial disfigurement after his father set him on fire.

Dave was born David Rothenberg, in Brooklyn, New York. At the age of six, his father set him on fire over a twisted revenge concerning the child's custody.

The little boy suffered 90 percent injuries, and was scarred badly, but survived.

His mother, Marie wrote a book on his ordeal, which was then made into a movie. A trip to Jackson's Neverland ranch was organized for the boy, where the pop star took the boy under his wing.

Dave, now a law student living in Utah, changed his surname to break all ties with his father.

"He befriended me. He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do.

"But he opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go," The Sun quoted the boy as saying.

Now Dave, who appeared on the Larry King show to talk about his memories of Jackson on the day of the star's memorial service last year, is rumoured to be the pop star himself.

The website called michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, is owned by a 28-year-old and her friend, Mo, who call themselves Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.

"At first we started investigating Michael's death as it was a gut feeling we both had.

"The media told us two different stories. TMZ.com reported he died six minutes before the doctor pronounced him dead, and CNN kept telling us he was in a coma. What really happened still remains a mystery," said the website owner.

Lawyer Brian Oxman, who acts as Dave's spokesman, rubbished the rumours saying that Jackson would be the last man wanting to study law.

"He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us. They long for him to remain a part of our lives.

"Dave Dave is an extraordinary young man. Michael Jackson took care of Dave for many years and asked nothing in return," he added.

Jackson died aged 50 in June last year. (ANI)

Wow, the news has spread to the USA ;) .  Praise be to God.  Mo, I love it! Blessings and Love to all here on this wonderful forum! xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

*Mo*

May 12, 2010, 01:07:18 AM

About Brian Oxman's comments in the article from The Sun:

Do we really know what Oxman told The Sun?  No, we don't.  Maybe Oxman sent Jenna Sloan a 500 words piece also that she ripped apart, like she did with our piece..?  For all we know Sloan may have even sucked this out of her thumb, she's clearly one who can't be trusted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 01:48:07 AM

About Brian Oxman's comments in the article from The Sun:

Do we really know what Oxman told The Sun?  No, we don't.  Maybe Oxman sent Jenna Sloan a 500 words piece also that she ripped apart, like she did with our piece..?  For all we know Sloan may have even sucked this out of her thumb, she's clearly one who can't be trusted.

At Mo, I agree, but this is to be expected.  We will be called nutters, crazies, etc. but we will have the last laugh along with Michael!  We're in this for the long haul.  He said "give me your patience, your endurance."  We're here for you, Michael!  We will endure the ridicule, the pick and choose selective media, the copy and paste journalism.  We will ride this horse to VICTORY!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 12, 2010, 03:01:47 AM
well..now i'm waiting 4 the jacksons will SAY STOP to all this newspapers
c'mon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 12, 2010, 03:31:26 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I understand what you are trying yo say. But have you thought about how this could ruin Michael's plans?

Well excuse me, but this is a PUBLIC website.  EVERYONE can visit and read all that is published on our website, blog and on these boards.  It's not like this is a secret website, that no one knows of.  The hoax has been reported in the media before, just by reporters who visited hoax websites.  The only difference this time is that it's spreading all over the world.

I totally agree with you Mo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions