Grace

Re: And there goes the snowball!
May 11, 2010, 04:11:08 PM
The most interesting fact is that despite the unquestioned copy & paste information sharing there were very beautiful photographs of Mike chosen for the publications. This is A LOT different from what we witnessed during the last months.

Interestingly the picture frequently chosen for Dave was with a bowler.
Remember the recent bowler photo game with the apple head by TMZ?

IMHO this is not happening by accident.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

CC

May 11, 2010, 04:20:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Martes, 11 de Mayo del 2010  |  14:43 hrsMichael Jackson sigue vivo y se hace pasar como una víctima de quemaduras
Una página web afirma que el ´rey del pop´ se hace pasar por una víctima de quemaduras. El mismo sitio tiene una sorprendente cifra de un millón de visitas por día.

Califica la noticia Calificado
|AA|Imprimir  Foto: DifusiónEn esta nota:Noticias Relacionadas
FOTOS: Aparece hombre que asegura haber sido novio de Michael JacksonUn empresario dice que Michael Jackson fue su novioPreparan una nueva película sobre Michael JacksonUn nuevo reclamo a la fortuna de Michael JacksonCada vez más crecen los rumores en Internet sobre que Michael Jackson no está muerto. Ahora una página web asegura que el cantante se camufla en la identidad de Dave Dave, un joven que sufrió severas quemaduras ocasionadas por su propio padre.

Particularmente, un portal michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com asegura que el "rey del pop" no ha muerto. "No hay duda de Michael Jackson sigue vivo. Tenemos las pruebas, ahora queremos que todos lo sepan", señala dicho sitio.

Como se recuerda, Dave, quien estuvo bajo la protección de Jackson, apareció en el programa de Larry King para hablar sobre sus recuerdos del intérprete de "Thriller" en el mismo día de las exequias de la estrellas el año pasado.

Pero el portal citado manifiesta que el mismo día que fue el propio Jackson que asistió al programa de reconocido entrevistador. Así lo asegura Souza, blogger y administrador de dicho portal.

Otra de las administradoras, Mo, de 40 años, contó las motivaciones que los llevaron a investigar sobre la muerte del cantante.

"Los medios de comunicación nos contó dos historias diferentes. TMZ.com informó que murió seis minutos antes de que el médico lo declaró muerto, mientras que la CNN nos decía que estaba en coma. ¿Qué ocurrió realmente sigue siendo un misterio", precisó Mo.

El Brian Oxman, quien actúa como vocero Dave, ha acallado los rumores, diciendo a The Sun: "Las historias que han surgido en los blogs que Michael Jackson todavía está vivo son parte de la pena que aún todo el mundo siente por la lamentable pérdida".

BRIAN OXMAN SPOKESPERSON OF DAVE???  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

May 11, 2010, 04:29:44 PM
yes, copy and paste ONE SAME ARTICLE ALL OVER THE WORLD. Usually you know each place changes a bit of the article and this isn't changed the only change is the language. This is freaky. Comes from da Man open the door BAM now let's get the KFC feast started. I have good feeling I feel it I dunno why but I feel something great coming...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 04:34:35 PM
One article in french.This one is not a copy translated of the original.It doesn't seems to ridicule us that much... and they show some videos.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 11, 2010, 04:39:49 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
One article in french.This one is not a copy translated of the original.It doesn't seems to ridicule us that much... and they show some videos.

Yes and he calls him "Bambi" not...you know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

May 11, 2010, 04:41:09 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"

Yes and he calls him "Bambi" not...you know.

Yes,you're right! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 04:51:35 PM
Quote from: "RK"
In some strange twisted way, it almost feels right to be viewed as a crazy because of believing in the hoax. Media viewed MJ that way, so why not his beLIEvers. I don't think I expected anything less.
Love that song by Bonnie by the way. :)

it's an everyday thing RK my family says you want Michael alive. I'm like yeah I don't have a problem admitting it. The "death" stunned me since the beginning at that point I knew almost nothing of Mike but I do remember thinking one time I saw him on a tabloid at the store I was like the guy just wants to live a normal life kinda pist me off. Then, the "death" came and at the moment I said nope not dead plus I saw how flat the body looked when it was airlifted, mom was like maybe this dude isn't dead that doesn't look like a body thanks mom u just confirmed it to me lol! I found the hoax forum I saw yeah baby now i'm a fan I feel cheated my generation didn't get to listen to much of him cus of the media. Mike has flaws I'm not gonna say ooh no he won't do this or that but he's got qualities I wish more ppl had go Mike!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: UNIVISION SAYS MJ ALIVE
May 11, 2010, 05:15:10 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
This article is not very supportive, and the comments neither...

Yep, I know. These were my feelings after reading the article. I'm not being negative, don't get me wrong but that's why I don't understand so much excitement about this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

May 11, 2010, 05:23:21 PM
MEXICAN NEWSGROUP TELEVISA HAS CAUGHT ON:

Aseguran que Michael Jackson sigue vivo
Por: Redacción| Fuente: Televisa Espectáculos| 2010-05-10
Comentarios:
TEXTO

* Aseguran que Michael Jackson sigue vivo

Foto: The Grosby Group

Circula por la red la versión que señala que 'El Rey del Pop' sigue vivo bajo otra apariencia

Dicen que Michael Jackson no ha muerto y sigue vivo bajo la identidad de una persona con fuertes quemaduras en el rostro.

Según información de la página web thesun.co.uk, 'El Rey del Pop' apareció en algunos programas de televisión con el nombre de Dave Dave.

Dave Dave es conocido como David Rothenberg, tiene 33 años y hace tiempo visitó el rancho Neverland, a petición de la estrella de pop.

Poco después de la muerte del cantante, Dave participó en la emisión de Larry King donde reveló el encuentro con el intérprete.

Los rumores iniciaron luego de darse a conocer la entrevista donde el hombre hablaba muy parecido a Jackson.

Así como ahora se especula que Michael no ha muerto, en su momento se dijo lo mismo de otras leyendas como Elvis Presley, Pedro Infante y Jim Morrison.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 05:24:18 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
This is crazy guys ! It just prooves how the medias work. They spread "news" without even checking the content and the sources.
The major news outlets won't jump in it because they have a higher level of credibility for the majority of people. Imagine if CNN was broadcasting this news what would happened ?

I wonder if TMZ will talk about it ? They must talk about it and let us know if it is good or bad for the hoax.

Good God almighty!  
what is happening here?
This is the PERFECT example of what the tabloids do.  Network so that their junk gets spread like a virus to every corner of the world.  Little changes and add ins here and there.  This certainly proves what Michael was trying to tell the world.  In less than 24 hours.  This is incredible.  WOW. Proof perfect!  They couldn't wait a minute to get it and spread it like wildfire.  MICHAEL JACKSON, I FEEL YOUR PAIN.  

Mo, Souza, Dave Dave, Larry King, MJDEATHHOAXFORUM INVESTIGATORS, WE ARE CELEBRITY :lol:   Get your green screens ready and in position for your cameos.  It's gonna be a bumpy ride.  Lord, this is incredible.  Poor Michael.  I know they drove him nuts!
Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 05:27:05 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 11, 2010, 05:24:38 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"

Yep, I know. These were my feelings after reading the article. I'm not being negative, don't get me wrong but that's why I don't understand so much excitement about this...

its good that the news that a hoax is out there in the media, its sad that they only focused on the "juicy" bit aka Dave Dave... which further mocks michael and gives the media more ammo aganst him.  and also good that we see first hand that the media will twist anything to their liking..... the exact thing that michael was telling us for years
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

*Mo*

May 11, 2010, 05:33:45 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 05:34:40 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"

True the article is negative, but then let's look at the positive part there will be some ppl who will even out of boredom u name it whatever will say gee yeah let me go visit that forum let's see what they have out of darn curiosity they'll land here and then they'll read all the evidence bam we got a new believers ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions