Re: And there goes the snowball!
May 11, 2010, 12:57:35 PM
Skandinavia too.
Denmark: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sweden: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... Same story.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

May 11, 2010, 01:07:18 PM

Congratulations, Souza and Mo! Your contact with the Sun journalist made quite an impact - worldwide. We shouldn`t understimate this....

But unfortunately it shows how "copy and paste journalism" works. The german articles I read today (all like "MJ is living on as his burn victim friend" or so) were really annoying.

The whole thing raised my suspicion that there might be something like a media ban on MJ, like an - unwritten - order to suppress any "favourable stuff" about him, i.e. as a rule  only absurd or ridiculous news are allowed  (like "weirdness is alive") ....  

Thanks God the dutch press reacted a little differently! At least Netherland`s  media seems to be more "open minded" ... researching for some more details.

By the way, I did not know that this website gets a million clicks per day --- WOW!

It seems like you = we are experiencing the same kind of media circus like MJ had to throughout his lifetiume:  Media / press are picking statements out of context, twisting stories, change the quintessential, making up other "fairy tales", suggesting a totally different message by following their own guidelines ... for a bigger picture?  Showing what they want to show us?

Well, I think I am going to start believing in conspiracies right now.
Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 02:00:49 PM by Aintnosunshine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

Puff

May 11, 2010, 01:17:46 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 01:19:58 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 01:24:10 PM
Edit :D
Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 01:45:50 PM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 01:25:30 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Michael Jackson, who suffered a cardiac arrest on June 26 last year, was laid to rest at a cemetary in Hollywood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

*Mo*

May 11, 2010, 01:40:15 PM
It has been quite the ride so far today.  We knew that an article in The Sun would create a snowball effect, but this is more than we expected.

This afternoon we were contacted by three Dutch news channels - BNN, TMF and SBS6.  BNN and TMF requested for radio interviews, SBS6 requested for a TV interview.  We told them that due to safety reasons we don't want to appear national radio and TV, but if they want to do items about the hoax and have sincere intentions, we are of course willing to cooperate and provide them with information.

All three were very dismayed about what The Sun did, and we had good conversations of around 15 minutes with each of them.  They had all read the email correspondence with Jenna Sloan and the original piece we wrote for The Sun, and were stunned to hear our additional information on the piece.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 01:42:03 PM
In my country too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 01:54:39 PM
I think this is good and bad.

Its good because this is EXACTLY what MJ was talking about all these years concerning how the media twists the truth. They LIE. One rag mag reports something and they all go with it without investingating the REAL story.

Its bad because now, everyone will look at MJ disguised as a burn victim and be mortified, which will be very, very bad for him. Like another member said....I dont think this is how MJ wanted this to go. However, IF he was DD on Larry King then how will he explain himself? Why DID he disguise himself as a burn victim and not someone else? I mean, had anyone even heard of Dave Dave before all this?

Has anyone checked DD's Myspace page lately? Im sure he now knows he is a worldwide topic now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

May 11, 2010, 01:59:12 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

Its good because this is EXACTLY what MJ was talking about all these years concerning how the media twists the truth. They LIE. One rag mag reports something and they all go with it without investingating the REAL story.

Its bad because now, everyone will look at MJ disguised as a burn victim and be mortified, which will be very, very bad for him. Like another member said....I dont think this is how MJ wanted this to go. However, IF he was DD on Larry King then how will he explain himself? Why DID he disguise himself as a burn victim and not someone else? I mean, had anyone even heard of Dave Dave before all this?

Has anyone checked DD's Myspace page lately? Im sure he now knows he is a worldwide topic now...

I think he knew that already judging by how many friends (fans) he has and why was he leaving all those cryptic messages?  He is very mysterious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

May 11, 2010, 02:00:39 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"

I think he knew that already judging by how many friends (fans) he has and why was he leaving all those cryptic messages?  He is very mysterious.

I know that, I mean NOW though after all the newspapers of the world have published this article....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

May 11, 2010, 02:01:23 PM
Somehow I think Dave is prepared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

CC

May 11, 2010, 02:35:37 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

Congratulations, Souza and Mo! Your contact with the Sun journalist made quite an impact - worldwide. We shouldn`t understimate this....

But unfortunately it shows how "copy and paste journalism" works. The german articles I read today (all like "MJ is living on as his burn victim friend" or so) were really annoying.

It seems like you = we are experiencing the same kind of media circus MJ had to live throughout his lifetiume:  Media / press are picking statements out of context, twisting stories, change the quintessential, making up other "fairy tales", suggesting a totally different message by following their own guidelines ... for a bigger picture?  Showing what they want to show us?

I THINK THAT ALL THE MEDIA CAN COPY AND PASTE ALL WHAT THEY WANT, BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS HOAX ABOUT ALMOST A YEAR AGO AND JUST NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT US... THEY KNOW BEFORE TODAY THAT WE EXISTS... BUT NOW THAY ARE TALKING!
MAYBE AT SOME POINT THEY THINK IS POSIBLE... IF THIS COMES FROM MJ, WHO KNOWS?!
THEY DONĀ“T PUBLISH WHAT "THEY" THINK IS "GARBAGE", SO MAYBE THEY ARE OPEN THE DOOR... AND THEN BAM! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

May 11, 2010, 02:49:31 PM
News discovered in Finland, wow   :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

May 11, 2010, 03:23:21 PM

yes maybe we didn't have to stress much on Dave Dave but on many other things (even tho is weird DD wasn't a public person but suddenly he appears on TV the same day of the memorial after he died) . But if that information is not true it will bring even more speculations and problems to Michael. Tho i don't think DD is Michael.. he wouldn't "joke" with that and disguise himself as a burn victim.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal