No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: UNIVISION SAYS MJ ALIVE
May 11, 2010, 12:14:24 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
It would be more like "read and paste only what I think to be interesting" anyway jounalism is never easy. I mean, even when you say something to someone and ask to repeat it to someone else, there is the way you say what you think, the way the person understand what you said, and the way he will repeat it with his own words. So even simple message can be twisted. Then you add money research, to print only what will make people buy the paper, then you add specific choices like being "politically correct/friendly to this or that religion/group/politic/society/type of paper (tabloid, family, financial, religious...) And you get the final article of what you first wanted to say. If you look for reality, you shouldn't read the news  :mrgreen:

In fact it's not "be careful what you say" it's more about "be careful who you talk to"

If these journalist (and i use that term lightly) did this in college, even high school. They would be kicked out for plagarism. I dont understand how school dont tolerate this non-sense, but the general public does. This hoax is more important I originally thought.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

no one finds it odd that Oxman represents DD. How do you think Oxman got into contact with DD? If DD didnt let mj use his idenity, Oxman wouldnt be representing him, he would not need professonal(celebrity)  representation. This, to me, is the confirmation that DD was MJ on LKL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Re: And there goes the snowball!
May 11, 2010, 12:21:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Google Translate  :D

The Sun collects the rumors that run on the web and that would identify a singer in Jack's face disfigured by burns. A website says Michael Jackson is still alive and appears as a boy burned: this is the incredible Incipio an article by Jenna Sloan on the Sun , the site in question is michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com . pages on which it is stated: "There is no doubt Michael Jackson is still alive. We have the evidence, now we want to make it known to all. "

Unprecedented violence - Sloan reports that the King of Pop appears on TV as Dave Dave, 33, whose real name is David Rothenberg, New York. In 1983, aged just six years has suffered a violent act committed by his father that he burned: revenge for the mother of Dave during the proceedings to obtain custody of the child, Charles Rothenberg poured kerosene on her son while slept in a hotel room. Rothenberg was then sentenced to six years in prison. The boy even though his body covered with burns to 90% is incredibly survived, with serious consequences course design and functionality. Dave would later got to know that Michael Jackson would have treated affectionately.

ELEPHANTS AND FLYWHEEL - Fans Forum are trying to justify the fanciful theory with two arguments, the confusion with which the media gave the news of the death of Jackson as relate with conviction: "The media has told us two different stories. TMZ.com reported that he died six minutes before the doctor declares him dead, while CNN kept telling us that he was in a coma. What really happened still remains a mystery. " The second claim that Dave would be the famous singer is based on his artistic talents and voice, because in the opinion of many of the acute Voe Dave would have a significant similarity with that of the interpreter of Thriller. And then exaggerate them can be forgiven only imagine what they would like to still their idol with them: for the second Souza, a blogger and director of michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com "Michael Jackson was in the Larry King Live on the day of the funeral disguised as Dave Dave." Here, the impression is that this is only the first of many similar stories, and if they can do without.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 11, 2010, 12:33:01 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 12:37:20 PM
haha finally it's starting...I mean it took them long enough didn't it ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

May 11, 2010, 12:40:31 PM
This is wild!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

jill

This is interesting in more ways than one.  The papers are all drawing attention to this site and thru that to the other hoax sites well.  It is spreading like wild fire.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 11, 2010, 12:41:51 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Three hurrays for the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf!

After I called them and asked them if they would be willing to publish the original 500 words piece The Sun promised us to publish they asked me to put the piece on a separate page so that they could like to it.  And voila, they kept their promise:

di 11 mei 2010, 14:24  

'Michael Jackson leeft'

AMSTERDAM -  Volgens de Britse krant The Sun is Michael Jackson niet dood. Sterker nog, de King of Pop zou zich voordoen als een 33-jarig brandwondenslachtoffer.

Michael Jackson zou volgens The Sun in de huid zijn gekropen van brandwondenslachtoffer 'Dave Dave'. Hij raakte als kind zwaar verminkt toen zijn vader hem overgoot met kerosine en hem in brand stak. Hij werd geboren als David Rothenberg in New York, maar veranderde volgens The Sun zijn naam om alle banden met zijn vader te breken.

De krant schrijft haar bevindingen toe aan het blog Michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, dat gemaakt wordt door twee Nederlandse vrouwen. De blogsite, die vraagtekens plaatst bij de dood van de King of Pop, telt de laatste dagen maar liefst 1 miljoen hits per dag.

De dood van Jackson - vorig jaar juni - houdt de gemoederen, vooral op internet, nog flink bezig. Het Britse boulevardblad meldt dinsdag dat ene 'Dave Dave' ooit vriendschap met Michael Jackson zou hebben gesloten. Jackson zou na zijn geënsceneerde dood in de huid van de man zijn gekropen. Hij zou als Dave Dave onder meer als gast hebben opgetreden in de Amerikaanse talkshow Larry King Live op CNN.

Het blog is allerminst blij met het bericht in The Sun, waarvoor de vrouwen eerder hun medewerking hadden verleend. Volgens de site is het artikel van The Sun 'Is Jacko posing as burn victim?' veel te sensationeel. Ook menen de vrouwen dat het blad zich niet aan de afspraak heeft gehouden.

The word "aspraak" (agreement) is linked to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Applause and standing ovations to De Telegraaf for positioning for Dutch strive for excellence!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 11, 2010, 12:46:05 PM
OMG, now that is a snowball effect!!!

Poor MJ, now they (The Sun) twisted everything around everyone will believe MJ disguises as a "burn victim"... Oh my..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

May 11, 2010, 12:49:28 PM
Still doesn't prove Michael is alive...  :(

Good thing is that people might start reading about the investigation here on the forum and open their eyes to all the oddities instead of accepting just accepting Michael's dead. If Michael did pass away people need to start questioning everything surrounding this case and not just narrow it down to drug use  :roll: . Michael (and everyone who's been treated unfairly) deserved that at least. I still do not believe Dave Dave was Michael and feel sorry for him. I think he'd be happier without this publicity...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Re: UNIVISION SAYS MJ ALIVE
May 11, 2010, 12:50:08 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Apparently today has been a big news day.  It has spread all over the world.

Don't know who or what tipped them off, but I'm surely not happy about it.

The only evidence presented by the media, is about Dave Dave possibly being MJ in disguise.

This alone is not concrete evidence.  Why didn't they talk about the fake autopsy report, the fake death certificate, the fake time line etc.........

This type of attention makes us lose credibility.  Its a mockery.!!

Not really, think about it.  Many will come to the site and start searching the threads themselves and form their own opinions.  What it really will show is there are some people here that have done some pretty strong investigative work and that we are no "lunes" at all.  One paper in Australia has already linked to the Dave Dave thread.  I'm sure other media outlets will take their cue and link to other threads here on the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 12:54:03 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 12:54:48 PM
I am waiting to see if there is any comment from anybody in Michael's family.  If they get to hear of this and Michael has really gone then surely one of them will speak up and say, without any shadow of a doubt, that Michael DID pass away?

Let's wait and see.  If this goes global and there is nothing from the Jackson family in reaction to it, then it's obvious that we were right all along!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Grace

May 11, 2010, 12:57:04 PM
For those counting:

today is May 11 -> 5 + 2 = 7
2010 = 2 + 1 = 3
7 + 3 = 10 -> 1
1 is the number of success & leadership.

Congrats...
Did you trigger this date, Souza & Mo?
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal