Re: And there goes the snowball!
May 11, 2010, 07:31:14 AM
well I think they have more evidence than just Dave Dave and plus they have access to people who may have been involved and have the money to get them to talk they are just using us as a shield to protect those who have betrayed MJ by telling his secret and the way this is spreading this is just the beginning.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 07:43:38 AM
My God!This isn't a snowball anymore...we have a giant snowman :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 07:54:06 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It may be a snowball, but as of yet, none of the major news outlets are reporting this (eg. Sky (also Rupert Murdoch) CNN, BBC, Fox, etc.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

this1crazygirl

May 11, 2010, 08:00:29 AM
I WISH MJ WOULD COME ON ALREADY SO I CAN HOLD ON TO THE POSSIBILITY OF RUBBING HIM DOWN ONE DAY...   ;)  :lol:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 11, 2010, 08:44:02 AM
This is crazy guys ! It just prooves how the medias work. They spread "news" without even checking the content and the sources.
The major news outlets won't jump in it because they have a higher level of credibility for the majority of people. Imagine if CNN was broadcasting this news what would happened ?

I wonder if TMZ will talk about it ? They must talk about it and let us know if it is good or bad for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Re: UNIVISION SAYS MJ ALIVE
May 11, 2010, 08:53:24 AM
IT'S PERFECT THEY START COMING TO THIS SITE READING ALL THE EVIDENCE ON IT AND GEE WE GOT NEW BELIEVERS!!! @LOYALFAN YES WE NEED THOSE SHIRTS I TOLD YOU MJ WAS ALIVE :) NOW, THERE ARE RUMORS ALSO ABOUT MEXICAN SINGER LUIS MIGUEL HE'S SICK BUT WOW THE MEDIA LAST MONTH SAID HE HAD DIED, RIGHT NOW HE'S SUPPOSEDLY IN A COMA NO ONE KNOWS I FIND IT FUNNY LUIS MIGUEL ONE OF MARIAH CAREY'S EXES OH AND ALSO HOW NICE LUIS MIGUEL (MICHAEL IN SPANISH). I READ ALL SORTS OF SPANISH STUFF SO A FEW MONTHS AGO I CAME ACROSS A SPANISH TABLOID AND THEY WERE COMPARING LUIS MIGUEL TO MICHAEL CUS LUIS MICHAEL WAS OUT AND ABOUT SPORTING SOMETHING ON HIS HAND JUST LIKE MICHAEL. I SAW THE PICTURE AND I LAUGHED CUS I WAS LIKE IN REALITY THESE TWO DO HAVE STUFF IN COMMON LUIS MIGUEL HAS HAD IT TOUGH CHILD STAR HIS FATHER MISTREATED HIM SIMILARITIES AND HE LIVES A RECLUSIVE LIFE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 08:56:15 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 11, 2010, 09:00:47 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I understand what you are trying yo say. But have you thought about how this could ruin Michael's plans?

Well excuse me, but this is a PUBLIC website.  EVERYONE can visit and read all that is published on our website, blog and on these boards.  It's not like this is a secret website, that no one knows of.  The hoax has been reported in the media before, just by reporters who visited hoax websites.  The only difference this time is that it's spreading all over the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom

May 11, 2010, 09:33:52 AM
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO JUST WANTS TO SCREAMMMMM??? at this???
they saying its cause we cant accept hes gone?! OH MY WORD PEOPLE SOME OF THE BIGGEST HOAX INVESTIGATORS ARE NOT FANS!thats the thing that makes it all the more compelling! if it hadnt been for non-fans and haters i would never have thought of the possibility of him being alive! i just wanna take those people on the sun comments page and SHAKE THEM!!

can we all go onto the sun's comments & defend our beliefs?
i know these tabloid readers are all idiots but they need to be educated!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: UNIVISION SAYS MJ ALIVE
May 11, 2010, 09:36:27 AM
I want to know why the media cannot do it's own investigating? That, of course, is what they are notorious for.  If anyone can blow the lid off a story it would be the powerful and much more resource-laden ($$$$$$$) media companies. On many levels, it is confusing to me and question why it has taken nearly a full year for this to come about??????  Has anyone else questioned this????? Is there a purpose for it all happening right now?  When does this case (C. Murray) go to court???? Soon, huh?!?!?!?!? Is there any relationship to all of this?!?!?!?  Hmmmmmmmmmm....I wonder?!?!?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Sarahli

May 11, 2010, 09:37:12 AM
Quote from: "dom"
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO JUST WANTS TO SCREAMMMMM??? at this???
they saying its cause we cant accept hes gone?! OH MY WORD PEOPLE SOME OF THE BIGGEST HOAX INVESTIGATORS ARE NOT FANS!thats the thing that makes it all the more compelling! if it hadnt been for non-fans and haters i would never have thought of the possibility of him being alive! i just wanna take those people on the sun comments page and SHAKE THEM!!

can we all go onto the sun's comments & defend our beliefs?
i know these tabloid readers are all idiots but they need to be educated!

I don't think it's a question of being a fan or not. A lot of fans do also believe that we're crazy. It's all about the truth here. We are sane people, fan or not. But tabloids do not take these things into account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

dom

May 11, 2010, 09:37:42 AM
OH! & also could we please write into the sun and complain? lets make the printouts of the emails to souza and mo public!
even if people choose to remain non believers this is still a great excuse to show the world how ROTTEN tabloids can be!!
or maybe on the other hand the sun contacted MJ's people about the death hoax theories & they warned them not to go into detail & insisted they would only talk about dave dave?just a thought i had?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 11, 2010, 09:40:13 AM
Three hurrays for the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf!

After I called them and asked them if they would be willing to publish the original 500 words piece The Sun promised us to publish they asked me to put the piece on a separate page so that they could like to it.  And voila, they kept their promise:

di 11 mei 2010, 14:24  

'Michael Jackson leeft'

AMSTERDAM -  Volgens de Britse krant The Sun is Michael Jackson niet dood. Sterker nog, de King of Pop zou zich voordoen als een 33-jarig brandwondenslachtoffer.

Michael Jackson zou volgens The Sun in de huid zijn gekropen van brandwondenslachtoffer 'Dave Dave'. Hij raakte als kind zwaar verminkt toen zijn vader hem overgoot met kerosine en hem in brand stak. Hij werd geboren als David Rothenberg in New York, maar veranderde volgens The Sun zijn naam om alle banden met zijn vader te breken.

De krant schrijft haar bevindingen toe aan het blog Michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, dat gemaakt wordt door twee Nederlandse vrouwen. De blogsite, die vraagtekens plaatst bij de dood van de King of Pop, telt de laatste dagen maar liefst 1 miljoen hits per dag.

De dood van Jackson - vorig jaar juni - houdt de gemoederen, vooral op internet, nog flink bezig. Het Britse boulevardblad meldt dinsdag dat ene 'Dave Dave' ooit vriendschap met Michael Jackson zou hebben gesloten. Jackson zou na zijn geënsceneerde dood in de huid van de man zijn gekropen. Hij zou als Dave Dave onder meer als gast hebben opgetreden in de Amerikaanse talkshow Larry King Live op CNN.

Het blog is allerminst blij met het bericht in The Sun, waarvoor de vrouwen eerder hun medewerking hadden verleend. Volgens de site is het artikel van The Sun 'Is Jacko posing as burn victim?' veel te sensationeel. Ook menen de vrouwen dat het blad zich niet aan de afspraak heeft gehouden.

The word "aspraak" (agreement) is linked to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 09:42:18 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 11, 2010, 09:45:19 AM
I don't find anything in French medias for the moment...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal