No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hazzely

Re: And there goes the snowball!
May 11, 2010, 06:55:26 AM
and more.......... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JESUS!
Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 06:57:06 AM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 11, 2010, 06:56:09 AM
well, this is exciting  :D
can mean nothing yet, but I still hope...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

May 11, 2010, 06:59:16 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

MJLover1990

May 11, 2010, 07:02:52 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
well, this is exciting  :D
can mean nothing yet, but I still hope...

It is not exciting, the media wasn't the way to do this. This was a bad move!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 07:04:09 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I don't know what to say about this all, I mean aren't we waking up sleeping dogs now? I think it's good that everyone knows that Michael is alive, but what if Michael isn't Dave Dave then that rumor is spread now there isn't 100% proof that was Michael, I don't believe Michael was Dave Dave but that's just my opinion. I think we shouldn't go any further in the media let this over to Michael, he is busy with the plans I assume, let this over to him.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with this but this is just my opinion.

I feel sorry for Dave, but let's realize that Dave probably cooperated with Mike and could have expected this sooner or later. I think Dave can handle this and let's not forget he is trying to have a career in the music business, as far as we know.

The article might be tabloid trash and definitely not what we agreed on with The Sun, but the website is going crazy today, which means people will read it. And there is a lot of valuable info on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 07:07:51 AM
MJ burns victim lookalike sparks rumours he's alive
Britain News.Net
Tuesday 11th May, 2010 (ANI)

A website has claimed that Michael Jackson is alive and masquerading as a burns victim, astonishing users all over the world.

Internet rumours on YouTube and Facebook also claim the King of Pop is appearing on TV talk shows as Dave Dave, 33, a man who suffered severe facial disfigurement after his father set him on fire.

Dave was born David Rothenberg, in Brooklyn, New York. At the age of six, his father set him on fire over a twisted revenge concerning the child's custody.

The little boy suffered 90 percent injuries, and was scarred badly, but survived.

His mother, Marie wrote a book on his ordeal, which was then made into a movie. A trip to Jackson's Neverland ranch was organized for the boy, where the pop star took the boy under his wing.

Dave, now a law student living in Utah, changed his surname to break all ties with his father.

"He befriended me. He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do.

"But he opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go," The Sun quoted the boy as saying.

Now Dave, who appeared on the Larry King show to talk about his memories of Jackson on the day of the star's memorial service last year, is rumoured to be the pop star himself.

The website called michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, is owned by a 28-year-old and her friend, Mo, who call themselves Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.

"At first we started investigating Michael's death as it was a gut feeling we both had.

"The media told us two different stories. TMZ.com reported he died six minutes before the doctor pronounced him dead, and CNN kept telling us he was in a coma. What really happened still remains a mystery," said the website owner.

Lawyer Brian Oxman, who acts as Dave's spokesman, rubbished the rumours saying that Jackson would be the last man wanting to study law.

"He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us. They long for him to remain a part of our lives.

"Dave Dave is an extraordinary young man. Michael Jackson took care of Dave for many years and asked nothing in return," he added.

Jackson died aged 50 in June last year. (ANI)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 07:09:55 AM
Website claiming MJ to be alive, a hit in cyberspace
Press Trust of India
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 (London)

A website claiming that 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson is still alive and posing as a burns victim, has become a hit among the pop star's fans, getting one million hits every day.

The website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login claim the Thriller hitmaker is appearing on TV talkshows as Dave, 33, a man who suffered severe facial disfigurement after his
father set him on fire, the Sun reported.

However lawyer Brian Oxman, who acts as Dave's spokesman, dismissed the rumours.

"The stories that have surfaced on the blogs concerning Michael Jackson still being alive are part of the worldwide grief that everyone whoever loved Michael Jackson now feels. He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us. They long for him to remain a part of our lives," he said.

Dave born in New York in 1983, survived a terrifying attack by his own father and suffered 90 per cent burns when he was six-years-old.

His mother Marie once took him to Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch as a treat, and the singing legend took lot of interest in him.

"He befriended me. He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do. But he opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go," Dave, who is currently studying in Utah had said earlier.

He also appeared on the Larry King show to talk about his memories of Jackson on the day of the star's memorial service last year.

Many bloggers feel Dave's high-pitched voice bears a remarkable resemblance to the pop icon's and observers claim his eyes have changed colour from his previous blue/green to brown.

"There's no doubt Michael Jackson is still alive. We have the evidence, now we want to let everyone know," one web forum regular said.

His extensive facial scarring is seen as a perfect cover for Jackson's surgically modified face.

Souza, who runs the website, with her friend Mo call themselves Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.

"Michael Jackson attended Larry King Live on the day of the funeral disguised as Dave Dave. At first we started investigating Michael's death as it was a gut feeling we both had. The media told us two different stories. TMZ.com reported he died six minutes before the doctor pronounced him dead, and CNN kept telling us he was in a coma. What really happened still remains a mystery," she said.

Jackson's sudden death at the age of 50 in June last year has been ruled as a drug overdose.

Read more at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 07:14:30 AM
I wonder why TMZ hasn't picked up on this yet  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

May 11, 2010, 07:15:42 AM
Another one.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

MJLover1990

May 11, 2010, 07:22:32 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I don't know what to say about this all, I mean aren't we waking up sleeping dogs now? I think it's good that everyone knows that Michael is alive, but what if Michael isn't Dave Dave then that rumor is spread now there isn't 100% proof that was Michael, I don't believe Michael was Dave Dave but that's just my opinion. I think we shouldn't go any further in the media let this over to Michael, he is busy with the plans I assume, let this over to him.

I feel sorry for Dave, but let's realize that Dave probably cooperated with Mike and could have expected this sooner or later. I think Dave can handle this and let's not forget he is trying to have a career in the music business, as far as we know.

The article might be tabloid trash and definitely not what we agreed on with The Sun, but the website is going crazy today, which means people will read it. And there is a lot of valuable info on it.

I understand what you are trying yo say. But have you thought about how this could ruin Michael's plans? How is he suppose to feel now! What if they wanted him dead and he is trying to give ''them'' and you know who I'm talking about  the Illuminati and stuff the biggest punch of all. He outsmarted them we should have let this over to him it was not up to us to go to the media. But that is just my opinion. You have only thought about how this could help the views on our forum and how this could help Dave's carreer but you haven't thought about what this could do for Michael. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I just think this was a very bad move. But I still respect what you guys are doing but I have a bad feeling about this. Until now not many media sources knew Michael was alive and now they do. And in my opinion that is waking up sleeping dogs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

May 11, 2010, 07:26:59 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I understand what you are trying yo say. But have you thought about how this could ruin Michael's plans? How is he suppose to feel now! What if they wanted him dead and he is trying to give ''them'' and you know who I'm talking about  the Illuminati and stuff the biggest punch of all. He outsmarted them we should have let this over to him it was not up to us to go to the media. But that is just my opinion. You have only thought about how this could help the views on our forum and how this could help Dave's carreer but you haven't thought about what this could do for Michael. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I just think this was a very bad move. But I still respect what you guys are doing but I have a bad feeling about this. Until now not many media sources knew Michael was alive and now they do. And in my opinion that is waking up sleeping dogs.

I have the same feeling.. unfortunatelly..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

May 11, 2010, 07:27:25 AM
Good Lord !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 07:27:45 AM
Thank god for the Dutch media:

friendly
funny
informative
agree