Re: And there goes the snowball!
May 11, 2010, 06:04:02 AM
Now we wait and see if this spreads to the TV News Channels!  

8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 06:06:40 AM
MJ burns victim lookalike sparks rumours he’s alive
May 11th, 2010 - 5:17 pm ICT by ANI -

London, May 11 (ANI): A website has claimed that Michael Jackson is alive and masquerading as a burns victim, astonishing users all over the world.

Internet rumours on YouTube and Facebook also claim the King of Pop is appearing on TV talk shows as Dave Dave, 33, a man who suffered severe facial disfigurement after his father set him on fire.

Dave was born David Rothenberg, in Brooklyn, New York. At the age of six, his father set him on fire over a twisted revenge concerning the child’s custody.

The little boy suffered 90 percent injuries, and was scarred badly, but survived.

His mother, Marie wrote a book on his ordeal, which was then made into a movie. A trip to Jackson’s Neverland ranch was organized for the boy, where the pop star took the boy under his wing.

Dave, now a law student living in Utah, changed his surname to break all ties with his father.

“He befriended me. He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do.

“But he opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go,” The Sun quoted the boy as saying.

Now Dave, who appeared on the Larry King show to talk about his memories of Jackson on the day of the star’s memorial service last year, is rumoured to be the pop star himself.

The website called michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, is owned by a 28-year-old and her friend, Mo, who call themselves Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.

“At first we started investigating Michael’s death as it was a gut feeling we both had.

“The media told us two different stories. TMZ.com reported he died six minutes before the doctor pronounced him dead, and CNN kept telling us he was in a coma. What really happened still remains a mystery,” said the website owner.

Lawyer Brian Oxman, who acts as Dave’s spokesman, rubbished the rumours saying that Jackson would be the last man wanting to study law.

“He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us. They long for him to remain a part of our lives.

“Dave Dave is an extraordinary young man. Michael Jackson took care of Dave for many years and asked nothing in return,” he added.

Jackson died aged 50 in June last year. (ANI)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 11, 2010, 06:07:16 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
so what does this all mean???

It means that the article is published all over the world now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 06:09:50 AM
Website claiming Jackson to be alive, a hit in cyberspace
By: Agencies       Date:  2010-05-11       Place: London

A website claiming that King of Pop Michael Jackson is still alive and posing as a burns victim, has become a hit among the pop star's fans, getting one million hits every day.

The website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login claim the Thriller hitmaker is appearing on TV talk shows as Dave, 33, a man who suffered severe facial disfigurement after his father set him on fire, the Sun reported. However lawyer Brian Oxman, who acts as Dave's spokesman, dismissed the rumours.

"The stories that have surfaced on the blogs concerning Michael Jackson still being alive are part of the worldwide grief that everyone whoever loved Michael Jackson now feels. He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us. They long for him to remain a part of our lives," he said.

Dave born in New York in 1983, survived a terrifying attack by his own father and suffered 90 per cent burns when he was six-years-old. His mother Marie once took him to Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch as a treat, and the singing legend took lot of interest in him.

"He befriended me. He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do. But he opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go," Dave, who is currently studying in Utah had said earlier. He also appeared on the Larry King show to talk about his memories of Jackson on the day of the star's memorial service last year.

Many bloggers feel Dave's high-pitched voice bears a remarkable resemblance to the pop icon's and observers claim his eyes have changed colour from his previous blue/green to brown. "There's no doubt Michael Jackson is still alive. We have the evidence, now we want to let everyone know," one web forum regular said. His extensive facial scarring is seen as a perfect cover for Jackson's surgically modified face.

Souza, who runs the website, with her friend Mo call themselves Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators. "Michael Jackson attended Larry King Live on the day of the funeral disguised as Dave. At first we started investigating Michael's death as it was a gut feeling we both had. The media told us two different stories. TMZ.com reported he died six minutes before the doctor pronounced him dead, and CNN kept telling us he was in a coma. What really happened still remains a mystery," she said.

Jackson's sudden death at the age of 50 in June last year has been ruled as a drug overdose.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 06:11:41 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 06:14:08 AM
It has been published not only in tabloids but on many blogs on the internet as well.  At least this site will get many hits and people will open their eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: UNIVISION SAYS MJ ALIVE
May 11, 2010, 06:19:14 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Apparently today has been a big news day.  It has spread all over the world.

Don't know who or what tipped them off, but I'm surely not happy about it.

The only evidence presented by the media, is about Dave Dave possibly being MJ in disguise.

This alone is not concrete evidence.  Why didn't they talk about the fake autopsy report, the fake death certificate, the fake time line etc.........

This type of attention makes us lose credibility.  Its a mockery.!!

Maybe in time they will start publishing those sort of things.. like the fake ar and fake will..   maybe this is the beginning.. the mainstream media might be testing the waters to see how the general public react.

This has its postitives. This website has recieved alot of profile in the last few days. More pple will be aware of this site, be able to investigate themselves and form their own opinions, and hopefully come to understand Michael's message and why he has hoaved his death. AND not to trust the media
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 06:22:14 AM
MJ burns victim look-alike sparks rumours he`s alive  
Updated on Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 16:44 IST

London: A website has claimed that Michael Jackson is alive and masquerading as a burns victim, astonishing users all over the world.

Internet rumours on YouTube and Facebook also claim the King of Pop is appearing on TV talk shows as Dave Dave, 33, a man who suffered severe facial disfigurement after his father set him on fire.

Dave was born David Rothenberg, in Brooklyn, New York. At the age of six, his father set him on fire over a twisted revenge concerning the child`s custody.

The little boy suffered 90 percent injuries, and was scarred badly, but survived.

His mother, Marie wrote a book on his ordeal, which was then made into a movie. A trip to Jackson``s Neverland ranch was organized for the boy, where the pop star took the boy under his wing.

Dave, now a law student living in Utah, changed his surname to break all ties with his father.

"He befriended me. He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do.

"But he opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go," The Sun quoted the boy as saying.

Now Dave, who appeared on the Larry King show to talk about his memories of Jackson on the day of the star``s memorial service last year, is rumoured to be the pop star himself.

The website called michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, is owned by a 28-year-old and her friend, Mo, who call themselves Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.

"At first we started investigating Michael``s death as it was a gut feeling we both had.

"The media told us two different stories. A website reported he died six minutes before the doctor pronounced him dead, and CNN kept telling us he was in a coma. What really happened still remains a mystery," said the website owner.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

May 11, 2010, 06:28:13 AM
I don't know what to say about this all, I mean aren't we waking up sleeping dogs now? I think it's good that everyone knows that Michael is alive, but what if Michael isn't Dave Dave then that rumor is spread now there isn't 100% proof that was Michael, I don't believe Michael was Dave Dave but that's just my opinion. I think we shouldn't go any further in the media let this over to Michael, he is busy with the plans I assume, let this over to him.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with this but this is just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

May 11, 2010, 06:35:12 AM
LOL! OMFG .......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

*Mo*

May 11, 2010, 06:37:47 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

May 11, 2010, 06:46:30 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I don't know what to say about this all, I mean aren't we waking up sleeping dogs now? I think it's good that everyone knows that Michael is alive, but what if Michael isn't Dave Dave then that rumor is spread now there isn't 100% proof that was Michael, I don't believe Michael was Dave Dave but that's just my opinion. I think we shouldn't go any further in the media let this over to Michael, he is busy with the plans I assume, let this over to him.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with this but this is just my opinion.

I agree, what if Dave Dave is just being..Dave Dave?  If Michael is really alive he hoaxed the death to go away from the media but now we are the ones who can't let him move on and our speculations brought him on the newspapers again.. Let's hope someone from the Jackson family saw the news ..maybe they got something to say
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Hazzely

May 11, 2010, 06:47:00 AM
I think this went too far T.T ..poor Michael..what if he is really dead? Or what if he is really alive but wants to stay away from the media but we don't let him to  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 11, 2010, 06:49:04 AM
Romanian press too published it yesterday:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike