*Mo*

Re: And there goes the snowball!
May 11, 2010, 04:14:56 AM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lebt Michael Jackson als Brandopfer Dave weiter?
Dienstag, 11. Mai 2010, 9:17

London. Die Website ‘michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com’ behauptet, dass der King Of Pop Michael Jackson noch immer lebt und als Brandopfer entstellt sei. Dort verkünden hartnäckige Fans immer wieder: “Es gibt keinen Zweifel, Michael Jackson ist immer noch lebendig. Wir haben die Beweise, jetzt wollen wir, dass es jeder weiß.”
Die Gerüchte kamen auf, weil der 33-Jährige Dave, der als sechsjähriger Junge 1983 von seinem Vater im Schlaf in Brand gesteckt wurde, den Sänger kannte. Jackson habe den Jungen, der sich heute Dave Dave nennt, vor einigen Jahren mit offenen Armen empfangen und sogar seine jahrelange Freundschaft angeboten.

Dave erlitt 90% Hautverbrennungen und es gilt als Wunder, dass er überlebt hat.

Die Website setzt auch so wirre Gerüchte wie diese in Umlauf: “Michael Jackson besucht Larry King Live am Tag des Begräbnisses, als Dave Dave getarnt.”

[youtube:2y1psk5b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:2y1psk5b]

English translation: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 04:20:05 AM
snowsuit? check.
straight jacket? check.
a little white flag with the initials "MJ" on it? check.

yup. i'm ready to get rolled into the snowball. let the games begin!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: UNIVISION SAYS MJ ALIVE
May 11, 2010, 04:21:35 AM
Apparently today has been a big news day.  It has spread all over the world.

Don't know who or what tipped them off, but I'm surely not happy about it.

The only evidence presented by the media, is about Dave Dave possibly being MJ in disguise.

This alone is not concrete evidence.  Why didn't they talk about the fake autopsy report, the fake death certificate, the fake time line etc.........

This type of attention makes us lose credibility.  Its a mockery.!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 04:46:02 AM
Amy Duncan - 11th May, 2010

Michael Jackson burns victim lookalike sparks rumours he isn't dead

Michael Jackson is still alive – or so say hordes of his fans who believe the King of Pop is living disguised as a burns victim.

Rumours sweeping the internet say that Jacko’s death last June was all part of this complex charade.
And his eager fans are clinging onto the hope that the Thriller singer has morphed into Dave Dave – a man famous in America for being a burns victim at the age of 6 after being burnt by his father when a custody battle hit sick depths.
Dave Dave isn’t doing anything to quash the speculation either, even having posted controversial snaps of himself laying in a coffin on his MySpace page reminiscent of the Thriller video.
One determined forum member, from a site claiming Jacko’s death was a hoax, said: ‘There's no doubt Michael Jackson is still alive. We have the evidence, now we want to let everyone know.’
The controversial frenzy was sparked when the fake MJ, real name David Rothenberg, appeared on Larry King Live to talk about his friendship with the King himself.
Years after Dave suffered the burns, his mother wrote a book about his traumatic ordeal and organised a trip to Jackson's Neverland ranch where the pair then formed a solid friendship.
Fans have gone as far as to compare Michael Jackson against Mr Rothenberg from the evidence in the Larry King YouTube video.
They say he has the same high-ptiched voice, the scarring would be the ‘perfect cover’ for MJ's infamous plastic surgery scars and that he’s even changed his eye colour to match.
However, last night the Jackson’s family lawyer told The Sun: ‘Michael was so remarkable, people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us.’
Watch the Larry King interview for yourself here:

[youtube:37a1e5l4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:37a1e5l4]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: UNIVISION SAYS MJ ALIVE
May 11, 2010, 04:46:20 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Apparently today has been a big news day.  It has spread all over the world.

Don't know who or what tipped them off, but I'm surely not happy about it.

The only evidence presented by the media, is about Dave Dave possibly being MJ in disguise.

This alone is not concrete evidence.  Why didn't they talk about the fake autopsy report, the fake death certificate, the fake time line etc.........

This type of attention makes us lose credibility.  Its a mockery.!!

Maybe in time they will start publishing those sort of things.. like the fake ar and fake will..   maybe this is the beginning.. the mainstream media might be testing the waters to see how the general public react.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 04:50:11 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
snowsuit? check.
straight jacket? check.
a little white flag with the initials "MJ" on it? check.

yup. i'm ready to get rolled into the snowball. let the games begin!
^^ I'm with ya!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

May 11, 2010, 04:53:35 AM
It made the METRO???

Thats a free newspaper thats distributed on public transport..  so everyone in the UK who gets the train today is going to read that!!

The coverage of this in the UK is HUGE!   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 04:54:44 AM
3 more:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 05:13:28 AM
Michael Jackson 'Is Alive And Posed As Burns Victim On Larry King'
Ahead of his own funeral...

May 11, 2010 by Scott Colothan | Photo by WENN.com

Members of a Michael Jackson death hoax forum claim the King of Pop is alive and well and once disguised himself as a burns victim on national television.

The website, Michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, attracts over one million hits per day and is used by fans to discuss theories about whether the King of Pop is still alive.

It's claimed that on Larry King's talk show on September 3rd last year, Jackson disguised himself as Dave Dave - a 33-year-old burns victim who befriended Jackson when he was a child.

Dave Dave suffered horrific burns when his deranged father set him on fire when he was six-years-old in an act of revenge over custody.

As a child, his mother wrote a book about his ordeal and took him on a trip to Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch where they became close friends.

Law student Dave, who changed his name from David Rothenberg to sever all links to his criminal father, appeared on Larry King's show ahead of Michael Jackson's memorial service in September.

He told the presenter: “(Michael) opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go."

The interview was been posted on Youtube when death hoax theorists noted the similarity in Dave Dave's voice and mannerisms to Jackson.

According to The Sun, forum founder 'Souza' said: "Michael Jackson attended Larry King Live on the day of the funeral disguised as Dave Dave."

Yet despite the theory's Dave Dave's spokesman Brian Oxman rubbished the claims, telling the tabloid: “"The stories that have surfaced on the blogs concerning Michael Jackson still being alive are part of the worldwide grief that everyone whoever loved Michael Jackson now feels.

"He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us. They long for him to remain a part of our lives.
"I have spoken to Dave within the past several weeks, and he is doing well. He is going to school in Utah, and he is studying to be a lawyer.
"I can assure you that while Michael Jackson would be thrilled that Dave would become a lawyer, Michael Jackson never wanted to be a lawyer himself. He would shudder at the very thought."
Dave Dave on Larry King Live:

[youtube:3275euxn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3275euxn]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 05:52:32 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 11, 2010, 05:55:17 AM

MJ burns victim lookalike sparks rumours he's alive

Britain News.Net
Tuesday 11th May, 2010 (ANI)

A website has claimed that Michael Jackson is alive and masquerading as a burns victim, astonishing users all over the world.

Internet rumours on YouTube and Facebook also claim the King of Pop is appearing on TV talk shows as Dave Dave, 33, a man who suffered severe facial disfigurement after his father set him on fire.

Dave was born David Rothenberg, in Brooklyn, New York. At the age of six, his father set him on fire over a twisted revenge concerning the child's custody.

The little boy suffered 90 percent injuries, and was scarred badly, but survived.

His mother, Marie wrote a book on his ordeal, which was then made into a movie. A trip to Jackson's Neverland ranch was organized for the boy, where the pop star took the boy under his wing.

Dave, now a law student living in Utah, changed his surname to break all ties with his father.

"He befriended me. He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do.

"But he opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go," The Sun quoted the boy as saying.

Now Dave, who appeared on the Larry King show to talk about his memories of Jackson on the day of the star's memorial service last year, is rumoured to be the pop star himself.

The website called michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, is owned by a 28-year-old and her friend, Mo, who call themselves Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.

"At first we started investigating Michael's death as it was a gut feeling we both had.

"The media told us two different stories. TMZ.com reported he died six minutes before the doctor pronounced him dead, and CNN kept telling us he was in a coma. What really happened still remains a mystery," said the website owner.

Lawyer Brian Oxman, who acts as Dave's spokesman, rubbished the rumours saying that Jackson would be the last man wanting to study law.

"He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us. They long for him to remain a part of our lives.

"Dave Dave is an extraordinary young man. Michael Jackson took care of Dave for many years and asked nothing in return," he added.

Jackson died aged 50 in June last year. (ANI)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 11, 2010, 05:57:08 AM
Is Michael Jackson alive?
May 11, 2010 15:25 IST

A website claiming that King of Pop Michael Jackson [ Images ] is still alive and posing as a burns victim, has become a hit among the pop star's fans, getting one million hits every day.

The website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login claim the Thriller hitmaker is appearing on TV talkshows as Dave, 33, a man who suffered severe facial disfigurement after his father set him on fire, the Sun reported.

However lawyer Brian Oxman, who acts as Dave's spokesman, dismissed the rumours. "The stories that have surfaced on the blogs concerning Michael Jackson still being alive are part of the worldwide grief that everyone whoever loved Michael Jackson now feels. He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us. They long for him to remain a part of our lives," he said.

Dave born in New York in 1983, survived a terrifying attack by his own father and suffered 90 per cent burns when he was six-years-old. His mother Marie once took him to Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch as a treat, and the singing legend took lot of interest in him.

"He befriended me. He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do. But he opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go," Dave, who is currently studying in Utah had said earlier. He also appeared on the Larry King show to talk about his memories of Jackson on the day of the star's memorial service last year.

Many bloggers feel Dave's high-pitched voice bears a remarkable resemblance to the pop icon's and observers claim his eyes have changed colour from his previous blue/green to brown.

"There's no doubt Michael Jackson is still alive. We have the evidence, now we want to let everyone know," one web forum regular said.

His extensive facial scarring is seen as a perfect cover for Jackson's surgically modified face. Souza, who runs the website, with her friend Mo call themselves Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.

"Michael Jackson attended Larry King Live on the day of the funeral disguised as Dave Dave. At first we started investigating Michael's death as it was a gut feeling we both had. The media told us two different stories.

TMZ.com reported he died six minutes before the doctor pronounced him dead, and CNN kept telling us he was in a coma. What really happened still remains a mystery," she said.

Jackson's sudden death at the age of 50 in June last year has been ruled as a drug overdose.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 11, 2010, 05:58:38 AM

Google translation: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 11, 2010, 06:02:32 AM

MJ burns victim lookalike sparks rumours he's alive
Albuquerque Express
Tuesday 11th May, 2010  
(ANI)

A website has claimed that Michael Jackson is alive and masquerading as a burns victim, astonishing users all over the world.

Internet rumours on YouTube and Facebook also claim the King of Pop is appearing on TV talk shows as Dave Dave, 33, a man who suffered severe facial disfigurement after his father set him on fire.

Dave was born David Rothenberg, in Brooklyn, New York. At the age of six, his father set him on fire over a twisted revenge concerning the child's custody.

The little boy suffered 90 percent injuries, and was scarred badly, but survived.

His mother, Marie wrote a book on his ordeal, which was then made into a movie. A trip to Jackson's Neverland ranch was organized for the boy, where the pop star took the boy under his wing.

Dave, now a law student living in Utah, changed his surname to break all ties with his father.

"He befriended me. He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do.

"But he opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go," The Sun quoted the boy as saying.

Now Dave, who appeared on the Larry King show to talk about his memories of Jackson on the day of the star's memorial service last year, is rumoured to be the pop star himself.

The website called michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, is owned by a 28-year-old and her friend, Mo, who call themselves Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.

"At first we started investigating Michael's death as it was a gut feeling we both had.

"The media told us two different stories. TMZ.com reported he died six minutes before the doctor pronounced him dead, and CNN kept telling us he was in a coma. What really happened still remains a mystery," said the website owner.

Lawyer Brian Oxman, who acts as Dave's spokesman, rubbished the rumours saying that Jackson would be the last man wanting to study law.

"Dave Dave is an extraordinary young man. Michael Jackson took care of Dave for many years and asked nothing in return," he added.

Jackson died aged 50 in June last year. (ANI)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions