~Souza~Topic starter

And there goes the snowball!
May 10, 2010, 07:31:17 PM
Quoting the Sun without even contacting us, and they obviously didn't see our post about the Sun on the index:

Website claims Jackson 'still alive, in disguise
'09:30 AEST Tue May 11 2010
By ninemsn staff

A website that claims Michael Jackson is masquerading as a severely disfigured man has become an internet sensation, attracting over one million hits per day.

An administrator from michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com claims Jackson appeared on the Larry King talk show in disguise on the day of his funeral last year, The Sun newspaper reports.

Hoax believers say Jackson is impersonating a man he befriended years ago — Dave Dave — who was severely burned in 1983 after his father doused him with kerosene and set him alight.
Dave, now 33 and living in Utah, said Jackson "accepted him" and "never let go".

"He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do," he said.

Bloggers noted after Dave's appearance on the Larry King Show last year that his voice was of a similar pitch to Jackson's and that his mannerisms were the same.

Dave's eye colour also reportedly changed from green/blue to brown.

The comparisons have led to speculation that Dave's facial scarring would provide the perfect cover for Jackson, who died aged 50 in June last year.

Souza, an administrator from the hoax website, said: "Michael Jackson attended Larry King Live on the day of the funeral disguised as Dave Dave."

Souza runs the website with her friend Mo. They both call themselves "Death Hoax Investigators".

"The media told us two different stories," Souza was quoted as saying.

"TMZ.com reported he died six minutes before the doctor pronounced him dead, and CNN kept telling us he was in a coma ... what really happened still remains a mystery."

Dave's spokesman Brian Oxman rubbished the claims, saying the world was still grieving for Jackson.

"He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us," Mr Oxman was quoted as saying.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Re: And there goes the snowball!
May 10, 2010, 07:36:31 PM
And another one (translated with Google Translate):

"Michael Jackson is still alive?
The strange Internet rumor spread on
Univision.com
May 10, 2010

It was expected that around a superstar like Michael Jackson rumors begin to circulate that he is not dead but alive and hiding under a secret identity.

It happened with Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Carlos Gardel and to Pedro Infante, but in the case of king of pop, fans think they know where he is and what it's called now.

Controversial viral

His name is Dave Dave, a New York law student, that six years was the victim of a violent attack of his father, as a result of which was completely disfigured by burns.

Jackson knew his story and took him in and took care to cover the costs of expensive treatment. So far so good.

But several details have sparked a controversy on the internet viral features: Dave speaks with a certain softness mannered (like MJ) and behind his disfigured face could hide virtually anyone.

Completion of fans: Michael Jackson is hidden in the figure of Dave Dave, whose real name is David Rothenberg.

Today, the site MichaelJacksonHoaxForum.com , dedicated to developing all kinds of theories about the fake death of Jackson, is receiving a record one million visits a day thanks to the controversy.

After the death of the king of pop, Dave Dave even appeared on The Larry King Show , on CNN , talking about his friend. In addition, there are pictures of both, when Dave was only six years and Jackson began to help heal.

The representative of Dave, Brian Oxman, categorically denied reports The Sun : "The stories that have emerged are part of the grief they feel all those who loved Michael Jackson. "

Once again, we see that the fans have trouble accepting the truth that the idols do not last for ever.

Why do you think these rumors arise?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 10, 2010, 07:41:04 PM
WOW....that's in the Australian News.  This morning they talked about MJ's children and how there is chaos in the Jackson home, and how the children might be put into care.

We don't usually get that much information down here in Australia.  This is a mixed article, but it always hints towards "us" believers being "crazy" and in denial.  

It's the first time I heard that Brian Oxman knew about and denied the rumours.

So when did Oxman read all of theses forums.?????????

At least the internet hot searches is getting alot of attention now.

Good or bad or ugly, it doesn't matter.  At least it gets out there.  

We have power in numbers.  Imagine what else we can do with that.  As always with L.O.V.E  xoxo    Australia.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2010, 08:12:11 PM
unbelievable, yet true to form.  They never miss a beat especially when it comes to anything controversial concerning Michael.   Oh well... ;)
[youtube:19zbbt5l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z04r_tlWdRs[/youtube:19zbbt5l]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

UNIVISION SAYS MJ ALIVE
May 10, 2010, 10:37:27 PM
¿Michael Jackson sigue vivo?
El insólito rumor se esparce en internet

Univision.com
Como con Elvis Presley, los fans de MJ ya especulan que no está muerto sino escondido.
Univision.com

10 de Mayo de 2010

Michael Jackson

Era de esperarse que alrededor de una megaestrella como Michael Jackson comiencen a circular los rumores de que no está muerto sino vivo y escondido bajo una identidad secreta. (WE THINK MJ HAS A SECRET IDENTITY)

Ocurrió con Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Carlos Gardel y hasta Pedro Infante, pero en el caso del rey del pop, los fans creen saber dónde está y cómo se llama ahora.(THAT'S LAME WE HAVEN'T CAME UP WITH ANY NAMES OF THE NEW IDENTITY OF MIKE YES WE HAVE DISCUSSED HE'S SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE,BUT THAT'S IT)

Polémica viral

Su nombre es Dave Dave, un neoyorquino estudiante de leyes, que a los seis años fue víctima de un ataque violento de su padre, a raíz de lo cual quedó totalmente desfigurado por quemaduras.(WE DON'T KNOW FOR CERTAIN BUT THE REAL DAVE AND THE OTHER DAVE DO NOT LOOK THE SAME PLUS THE VOICE)

Fotos   

Fans de Michael Jackson lo quieren vivo

Jackson supo de su historia y lo acogió y se encargó de cubrir los gastos de su costoso tratamiento. Hasta ahí todo bien.

Pero varios detalles han desatado una polémica de rasgos virales en internet: Dave habla con cierta suavidad amanerada (como MJ) y detrás de su rostro desfigurado podría esconderse, virtualmente, cualquiera.(THEY USE "AMANERADA" WHICH MEAN THAT YOU SOUND REALLY FEMININE LIKE MJ AGAIN TRYING TO MAKE HIM SEEM GAY NO PROBLEM WITH IT BUT DON'T ASSUME UNTIL HE SAYS HE'S GAY HIMSELF. HOW WE THINK DAVE DAVE IS MIKE WELL OF COURSE WE ALL HAVE DOUBTS IF IT'S MIKE COME ON THE VOICE AND THE EYES)

Conclusión de los fans: Michael Jackson se oculta en la figura de Dave Dave, cuyo nombre real es David Rothenberg.

Hoy por hoy, el sitio MichaelJacksonHoaxForum.com, dedicado a elaborar todo tipo de teorías sobre la falsa muerte de Jackson, está recibiendo una cifra récord de un millón de visitas diarias gracias a la polémica.(SOUZA & MO NOW KNOWN IN LATIN MEDIA) :)  ;)

Tras la muerte del rey del pop, Dave Dave incluso apareció en The Larry King Show, en CNN, hablando sobre su amigo. Además, hay fotos de ambos, de cuando Dave tenía sólo seis años y Jackson comenzó a ayudarlo a curarse.

El representante de Dave, Brian Oxman, negó los rumores categóricamente a The Sun: "Las historias que han surgido son parte del luto que sienten todos los que amaron a Michael Jackson".(OXMAN TALKS TO THE SUN) LOL!

Una vez más, se comprueba que a los fans les cuesta aceptar la verdad de que los ídolos no duran para siempre.

PEEPS THEY'RE MENTIONING DAVE DAVE AND HERE WE GOT THE SUN AGAIN. THE HOAX IS HITTING THE HISPANIC MEDIA WE GOT IT GOING WHOOT WHOOT! I DO BELIEVE DA MAN WANTS THE RUMOR TO CIRCULATE HE DON'T WANT REAL CARDIAC ARREST. IT'S NOT WISHFUL THINKING AND I HATE IT THAT THE ARE MAKING US SOUND LIKE WE ARE MENTAL OR SOMETHING.  :evil:  THE MAN IS ALIVE YOU GUYS GOTTA ACCEPT IT AND IT'S GONNA BE A PIE ON THE FACE WHEN HE RETURNS LOL!! EVERYONE GET READY TO TELL EVERYONE WHO'S A NON BELIEVER I TOLD YOU SO.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 10, 2010, 10:48:09 PM
In some strange twisted way, it almost feels right to be viewed as a crazy because of believing in the hoax. Media viewed MJ that way, so why not his beLIEvers. I don't think I expected anything less.
Love that song by Bonnie by the way. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A website that claims Michael Jackson is masquerading as a severely disfigured man has become an internet sensation, attracting over one million hits per day.

An administrator from michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com claims Jackson appeared on the Larry King talk show in disguise on the day of his funeral last year, The Sun newspaper reports.

Hoax believers say Jackson is impersonating a man he befriended years ago — Dave Dave — who was severely burned in 1983 after his father doused him with kerosene and set him alight.

Dave, now 33 and living in Utah, said Jackson "accepted him" and "never let go".

"He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do," he said.

Bloggers noted after Dave's appearance on the Larry King Show last year that his voice was of a similar pitch to Jackson's and that his mannerisms were the same.

Dave's eye colour also reportedly changed from green/blue to brown.

The comparisons have led to speculation that Dave's facial scarring would provide the perfect cover for Jackson, who died aged 50 in June last year.

Souza, an administrator from the hoax website, said: "Michael Jackson attended Larry King Live on the day of the funeral disguised as Dave Dave."

Souza runs the website with her friend Mo. They both call themselves "Death Hoax Investigators".

"The media told us two different stories," Souza was quoted as saying.

"TMZ.com reported he died six minutes before the doctor pronounced him dead, and CNN kept telling us he was in a coma ... what really happened still remains a mystery."

Dave's spokesman Brian Oxman rubbished the claims, saying the world was still grieving for Jackson.

"He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us," Mr Oxman was quoted as saying.

-----
Dave's spokesman is Brian Oxman?  

They make it seem like Oxman is talking about the hoax but he could be talking about anything.  

Ninemsn is hugely popular in Australia.  When you log out of hotmail, it takes you straight to the Ninemsn homepage so a LOT of people will see this article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

May 10, 2010, 11:02:06 PM
Good or bad or ugly, it doesn't matter. At least it gets out there.

People will go after him if his return is not done right.  If people think for one second he did it for publicity or to get back at the media, he will be done.  It's NOT a good thing that out of all the theories and clues there are, they chose the most bizarre sounding one.

Ninemsn is a huge site, when you sign out of Hotmail, it's the page you're redirected to.  A LOT of people will see this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

NOTHING IS A COINCIDENCE I BELIEVE THE TIME HAS COME AND THE WORLD SHALL KNOW. I KNOW IT ALSO SURPRISED ME OXMAN IS DAVE DAVE'S SPOKESMAN MMM.....INVOLVED WITH MIKE HAS TAKEN CARE OF MIKE'S LEGAL STUFF. WE'RE GETTING CLOSE BELIEVE :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
It's actually on the front page of the web screensaver:  I am from Australia too.

We are inundated with all things MJ toady, even a new release of the 911 call, and mention of the children possibly being taken into care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: UNIVISION SAYS MJ ALIVE
May 11, 2010, 12:19:39 AM
Let's just hope they don't stop after reading the Sun's article. They need to come to this site and form their own opinion. That's what Michael wants, right? That people think for themselves and not believe everything they see?

Thank you for this information. Maybe we need to sweep floors and get ready for all of the company headed our direction? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

loyalfan

May 11, 2010, 02:03:22 AM
just had a funny thought you guys...................GET A T.SHIRT WHICH SAYS...    ."TOLD YOU SO".... ON IT................what fun we will have wearing that....woop woop ......xxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah, that's what I meant by this:

When you log out of hotmail, it takes you straight to the Ninemsn homepage so a LOT of people will see this article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 02:43:15 AM
I'm not really getting this thing... Some media expressed their doubt in Michael being really dead, right? Who are they?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions