Puff

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
your reasons for co-operating are stated as:

We decided to cooperate because:

The Sun is read by a huge audience, and has a daily circulation of 3.5 million newspapers, so the hoax would get world wide attention.
In case The Sun would screw up and Jenna Sloan would not live up to her promises, we could prove The Sun is indeed Tabloid Trash.

Nothing  mentioned about michael jackson - that you regarded it in his interest or that of dd
Nothing mentioned that you had weighed the consequences and the likely damage if it went pear shaped
Nothing mentioned about the fact the mike hated the tabloids and The Sun newspaper in particular
Nothing mentioned that you weighed fans reaction to you co-operating with a tabloid and especially this tabloid
Why would you need to prove that The Sun is Tabloid newspaper - everyone knows that already - you knew that before you courted this animal surely?

you said on another thread that we have freedom of expression on the existing threads about The Sun i hope that you allow me this freedom. Please view my comments in a constuctive way. thank you.

i have read the emails sent and i note that you hoped for more - and were disappointed by the outcome - i give you that. but in future i think the content of a press release would need to be worked on, you may need a copywriter in the future, and think about the main points, it was a bit weak. i only say this as i have had to write copy for my website, or adverts and press releases. there are some great books on the web. constructive comment

Ok, enough is enough...
It's a circle....
It's going no where.. No matter what Mo and Souza will answer to you, you will post new complains and questions.
Can you stop complaining and asking? PLEASE...
Thank you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

well thank you puff for being polite

i have put my view forward - but i dont think i have got a response really. i suppose what i really want to know do they have any regrets for mike and dd

i think that is my real question in all of this and one i dont think i have voiced before.

it would go along way - if they had an ounce of regret for any damage done and acknowledged that and apologised.

this matters alot to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

well thank you puff for being polite

i have put my view forward - but i dont think i have got a response really. i suppose what i really want to know do they have any regrets for mike and dd

i think that is my real question in all of this and one i dont think i have voiced before.

it would go along way - if they had an ounce of regret for any damage done and acknowledged that and apologised.

this matters alot to me.

The Arabian Nights, I have my opinion about that...
First af all why are you talking about 'damages'?
Do you think that they damage DD or Mike image..?
I don't think so....
That journalist twisted their words of course, but AT LEAST she brought the hoax ALL OVER the world...
Everybody talked about it, and in my opinion is not SO bad.
I repeat, this is a public website, everybody could take any kind of informations... The Sun or News of World, etc...etc...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

you are answering a question with a quesion

and i said "any damage" i did not mean image i meant "any damage"

is there no regret at all?

this is a constructive question - am not bashing or anything at all

i think it would mean a lot to me and to other members if the question was considered and responded to.

considering mj and dd
Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 10:14:36 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Oh and why they should have any regrets for Mike and Dave Dave?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

sorry puff i know your trying to be polite to me

but you are answering me again with another question.

is it so hard to apologise

i am not trying to catch you guys out

we are all human
Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 11:24:01 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

sorry puff i know your trying to be polite to me

but you are answering me again with another question.

is it so hard to apologise

for what...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

okay - i have your answer

thank you for your response
Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 11:23:15 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

okay - i have your answer

thank you for your response

Nope, you haven't my answer.... you have my questions....
But I repeat... it's going no where...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im going to be polite about this arabian nights.

Everyone on our site has the right to agree or disagree with what happened with the sun, mo and souza have explained themselves and our members have expressed themselves, some agree and some dont. Thats all fine and dandy.

But now its getting to a point where I am getting pissed. IF you are so truly bothered about this that you cant let it go and want this circle jerk to keep going then politly leave our site.
Im not going to allow days and days worth of why YOU people feel that this article the sun wrote is such a bad idea as if this is the first hoax related thing they have ever printed.

MO and souza dont need to apologize to any of you, I will say this once again, if you dont like it here then leave.

If there was any damage done by this then they owe michael or his family an apology and not you arabian night and not mjlovebug or any other member, we are here to investigate the hoax that michael set fourth, its an adventure, good or bad. IF the family had any real issues with our or any other hoax site they would have contacted us by now and im sure we would comply.

Having you opinion and expressing it is one thing, circling and harping to attack mo and souza over it day after day aint gonna happen.

So i will say this once again, you can express yourself, but if it bothers you so much then leave, it was free to join and its free to leave.

To everyone else with a grip on reality, I hope you have a great day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

the arabian nights

i do have a grip on reality :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

the arabian nights, you are really, and I mean really kind of pissing me off now. You have stated your opinion a hundred times now, it's DONE. If you keep repeating yourself, I am going to de-activate your account so you can cool down for a few days.

Try to see it from the other side: We think it was the right thing to do, you think it was not. That's fine by me, everyone can have their opinion and you made yours quite clear. Yet we are not bashing the people that say it was a bad decision, we only explain why we think i was a good one. You on the other hand think it's necessary to keep provoking, bashing and petronising us, while in fact we BOTH don't know if this will turn out for the good or the bad.

Your argument is that Mike hated the Sun and the tabloids, but you don't have to tell me that because I already knew that.

My argument is that this is a hoax and things are happening on purpose. Mike himself is using TMZ (a tabloid!!!  :o ) for 11 months already, who called him Jacko as well, so are you going to bash him as well because he is working with something he disgusts?
If we would have done anything in danger to Mike or Dave, I am sure we would have heard SOMETHING from SOMEONE after 3 days, yet everyone is silent.

So we both have good arguments and we are not going to agree on this one. Half of the board thinks it's a good thing, the other half thinks it's a bad thing. I am very sorry, but I can't please you all.

So stop the sarcasm and the provoking now and continue investigating the hoax.

Thank you very much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

the arabian nights, you are really, and I mean really kind of pissing me off now. You have stated your opinion a hundred times now, it's DONE. If you keep repeating yourself, I am going to de-activate your account so you can cool down for a few days.

Try to see it from the other side: We think it was the right thing to do, you think it was not. That's fine by me, everyone can have their opinion and you made yours quite clear. Yet we are not bashing the people that say it was a bad decision, we only explain why we think i was a good one. You on the other hand think it's necessary to keep provoking, bashing and petronising us, while in fact we BOTH don't know if this will turn out for the good or the bad.

Your argument is that Mike hated the Sun and the tabloids, but you don't have to tell me that because I already knew that.

My argument is that this is a hoax and things are happening on purpose. Mike himself is using TMZ (a tabloid!!!  :o ) for 11 months already, who called him Jacko as well, so are you going to bash him as well because he is working with something he disgusts?
If we would have done anything in danger to Mike or Dave, I am sure we would have heard SOMETHING from SOMEONE after 3 days, yet everyone is silent.

So we both have good arguments and we are not going to agree on this one. Half of the board thinks it's a good thing, the other half thinks it's a bad thing. I am very sorry, but I can't please you all.

So stop the sarcasm and the provoking now and continue investigating the hoax.

Thank you very much.

Amen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Since you mentioned "i think it would mean a lot to me and to other members if the question was considered and responded to.",  I'll step in and comment. Your questions have been addressed and a response was presented. What exists now is that the response was not the one you wanted. Sometimes people have different  points of view. At best they simply agree to disagree, shake hands and move on from that  point.

is there no regret at all?

this is a constructive question - am not bashing or anything at all

i think it would mean a lot to me and to other members if the question was considered and responded to.

considering mj and dd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

crina

Re: The Sun once again proves to be tabloid trash
December 26, 2011, 01:20:04 PM
Brandon Field  Took This Picture Of The Sun Magazine Today At His Local Store. Do Your Best To Read Some Of The Article!!!! The King Is Alive!!!!!!! :))))))) xXx ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

sorry, if i posted this, but i didn't know where it's the right topic for this  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions