:(  unfortunately the sun is a business. they only care about selling papers and don't care about who they hurt or offend so long as there's money in their pockets.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'cause everything is never as it seems.....

True, XEmaxx, but what gets money for them? Attention = interest, which has to be created. How? With some new stuff! What kind of? Unusual. Whats unusual nowadays? Something exclusive (other media did not catch before). What might that be?

Well,have a guess ...   :-))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Little Mermaid

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Someday I'll be.. part of your world.
Wow. Utterly despicable. Disgusting. This is what was fed to the entire world--this bullshit? What's left in this world?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

here yah go peeps, on TV too....the JACKO sh*t has got to stop

[youtube:1s02wsbe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfTIvamLDCY&playnext_from=TL&videos=6rOOIneD4nw&feature=recentu[/youtube:1s02wsbe]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SAVE UR CASH, DON\'T BUY TABLOID TRASH.

]

I just don't understand why you would trust a TABLOID to be anything other than what it is!?!?!?  Why would you do this?
I don't think this is good at all.  Michael doesn't deserve this.  Do you really think he would want this published in the SUN????  They did nothing but hurt him his whole life!  This is just unbelievable.  You are not considering Michael in all this, you are considering yourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

First off, I do appreciate the effort put in by the mods to publicise the forum......this site will definitely be getting many clicks and well....I'll be glad if other people come to believ us...whatever we are saying......

The thing about which I am disappointed beyond imagination is that this was sold to a tabloid.....A TABLOID....for whatever reasons, name, fame etc etc.....after all these months, how can you even come within five miles of these leeches? We all know what these guys do with original stories...... :roll:

They (The Sun) just twistd the whole thing and churned out some long gibberish idiotspeak...they left out half the points...So the hoax didnt have theimpact it wa meant tothrough this endeavour....And most readers COULD ( I say could NOT will) discard taht as another Elvis thingie...What then?[attachment=0:2n7igqk1]012.jpg[/attachment:2n7igqk1]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Since most part of your post has already been answered in this thread of in other threads I will just quote this part:

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
The thing about which I am disappointed beyond imagination is that this was sold to a tabloid.....

Why do you state "that this was sold"?  What makes you think we got money for this?

I can assure you that we have never made a penny out of this website, this hoax and/or interviews.  In fact, this whole issue is only costing us money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Mo

butterfingers on the keyboard....no offense.... :|

but I stil dont like it that this had to get into a TABLOID...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

As far as I'm concerned I have never thought that Mo and Souza  seek or make money with this site, on the contrary have done very good research. Look at the title of thread, " The Sun once again proves to be tabloid trash"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

After all this time its best to try and stay true to the teachings of Michael Jackson and not become too egotistic. MJ's #1 RULE is do not trust what you see or read in the tabloids. Be it paper tabloids or TV tabloids..........save any final judgement until you have spoken with the person directly. Now most of us cannot have a heart to heart with any celebrity the tabloids turn on but honestly what did you expect from THE SUN ?? .........I think the lesson learned here is more for MJ beLIEvers than it is for the "Anything, anything for money" tabloids. If it looks like a snake, slithers like a snake, its a snake. It may have been a fantasy on the interviewees part to have their quotes go worldwide in a large tabloid but you had to know the snake would not treat you 100%. To go to a tabloid with any sort of factual information on MJ's hoax was naive. We need no further proof the tabloids are what they are. Lordly, after all the crap they spread about MJ??? Honestly, THE SUN made a joke about DAVE DAVE, which is one of the foundation facts to the hoax.  I think we all now can get a tiny sense of the huge frustration MJ endured for decades from these vampires. Hopefully, the lesson has been learned and no more factual information will be shared with lesser publications. Especially , over as controversial  and unsupported a topic as  illuminati involvement.
ie: they set you up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BTW: Here is a FUN FACT.........It was THE SUN that originated the cheeky nickname, "JACKO". We all know how Mr. Jackson felt about that title. To do business with them in any fashion was a mistake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Perhaps I have a different take on this topic.Whether it was the SUN, NYTimes, Time Magazine or CNN the results may have been the same. Tabloids are in a strange way...honest media. They tell readers upfront what their intentions are and their intentions are proven through sensationalized stories filled with half-truths. That's honesty.The so-called mainstream media may not slither like a snake but they wear sheep's clothing while revealing their wolf fangs underneath. They pretend to strictly follow the 5 Ws of journalistic integrity.

Journalists write for these publications and they answer to their bosses... the editors. Editors answer to publishers. News is supposed to be honest and objective but it hardly is. It can be quite subjective and selective depending on the viewpoint of the ones who are in charge of delivering the news. Are you familiar with the term media blackout? That is a prime example of how slanted views influence what is reported and to what degree. Plus good news has always been  bad for the news business. Good news does not sell magazines or newspapers nor does it increase tv viewership.

In my opinion it was the right move to approach the SUN along with each and every other media outlet willing to listen.  Did the SUN do MO & Souza a disservice? Yes and no. The reporter may have had her own agenda from the start. Souza and MO could have written solely about DD and the reporter may have reinvented their words anyway. However she did get a portion of their article right and just enough to draw curiosity from the paper's  2.5 million readers. I'm not suggesting that each SUN reader will visit this forum and take the time to dissect every blog or thread for hoax related facts. However more will likely do it  now that they are aware of the forum's existence than if the article had never been published. If just 10 people come along and take the time then that is 10 more than before. Sometimes you have to take the bitter with the sweet. A small  piece of something is often much better than 100% of nothing.

I fully understand that we are in the minority and going against the grain by believing in the hoax and that some minds will never be changed to believe in it. Instead of standing still and focusing on what didn't happen as a result of publishing the article , perhaps it is best to consider the possibilities of what may positive outcomes do happen as a result of it being published. Some things should just roll off of your back as you keep moving forward.  

Quote from: "still looking"
After all this time its best to try and stay true to the teachings of Michael Jackson and not become too egotistic. MJ's #1 RULE is do not trust what you see or read in the tabloids. Be it paper tabloids or TV tabloids..........save any final judgement until you have spoken with the person directly. Now most of us cannot have a heart to heart with any celebrity the tabloids turn on but honestly what did you expect from THE SUN ?? .........I think the lesson learned here is more for MJ beLIEvers than it is for the "Anything, anything for money" tabloids. If it looks like a snake, slithers like a snake, its a snake. It may have been a fantasy on the interviewees part to have their quotes go worldwide in a large tabloid but you had to know the snake would not treat you 100%. To go to a tabloid with any sort of factual information on MJ's hoax was naive. We need no further proof the tabloids are what they are. Lordly, after all the crap they spread about MJ??? Honestly, THE SUN made a joke about DAVE DAVE, which is one of the foundation facts to the hoax.  I think we all now can get a tiny sense of the huge frustration MJ endured for decades from these vampires. Hopefully, the lesson has been learned and no more factual information will be shared with lesser publications. Especially , over as controversial  and unsupported a topic as  illuminati involvement.
ie: they set you up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will follow the advice MJ gave on this subject: "BURN ALL TABLOIDS". I doubt seriously if MJ rationalized  perhaps 10 more people saw his point when they read the trash this fish wrapper posted on him. No more excuses...........Let's all say we've learned the lesson MJ was taught and move on. DO NOT TRUST ANY MEDIA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I cannot state one way or another what MJ would have approved of if 10 people came onboard and questioned the hoax. Again, I do not know MJ personally so I cannot read his mind. He seems to be a smart man who  keeps strangers away so that he can carry on with his business plans and also live his personal life.

I agree ...do not trust any media. However I must ask why are people surprised by the negative media reaction to the hoax. We cannot have it both ways.

Quote from: "still looking"
I will follow the advice MJ gave on this subject: "BURN ALL TABLOIDS". I doubt seriously if MJ rationalized  perhaps 10 more people saw his point when they read the trash this fish wrapper posted on him. No more excuses...........Let's all say we've learned the lesson MJ was taught and move on. DO NOT TRUST ANY MEDIA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

your reasons for co-operating are stated as:

We decided to cooperate because:

The Sun is read by a huge audience, and has a daily circulation of 3.5 million newspapers, so the hoax would get world wide attention.
In case The Sun would screw up and Jenna Sloan would not live up to her promises, we could prove The Sun is indeed Tabloid Trash.

Nothing  mentioned about michael jackson - that you regarded it in his interest or that of dd
Nothing mentioned that you had weighed the consequences and the likely damage if it went pear shaped
Nothing mentioned about the fact the mike hated the tabloids and The Sun newspaper in particular
Nothing mentioned that you weighed fans reaction to you co-operating with a tabloid and especially this tabloid
Why would you need to prove that The Sun is Tabloid newspaper - everyone knows that already - you knew that before you courted this animal surely?

you said on another thread that we have freedom of expression on the existing threads about The Sun i hope that you allow me this freedom. Please view my comments in a constuctive way. thank you.

i have read the emails sent and i note that you hoped for more - and were disappointed by the outcome - i give you that. but in future i think the content of a press release would need to be worked on, you may need a copywriter in the future, and think about the main points, it was a bit weak. i only say this as i have had to write copy for my website, or adverts and press releases. there are some great books on the web. constructive comment
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions