Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

The Sun once again proves to be tabloid trash

• on: May 10, 2010, 04:39:01 PM
On May 6th we received an email from Jenna Sloan, who introduced herself as "a feature writer at The Sun newspaper in London". She told us she was researching an article into the different theories concerning whether Michael Jackson is still alive, and asked us if we were willing to cooperate. Since The Sun has the world wide reputation of being "Tabloid Trash" we wrote her that we were willing to cooperate, but on certain conditions. We remembered what the reporter of the Italian magazine Panorama did, so as a warning we included the link to the piece we wrote about Panorama on our website in the email we sent Jenna Sloan.

We decided to cooperate because:

The Sun is read by a huge audience, and has a daily circulation of 3.5 million newspapers, so the hoax would get world wide attention.
In case The Sun would screw up and Jenna Sloan would not live up to her promises, we could prove The Sun is indeed Tabloid Trash.

Read the complete email correspondence we had with Jenna Sloan: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/thesun.php
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

MJLover1990

• Show only replies by MJLover1990
Unbelievable, so if I understand this right they twisted the story again like always and used almost nothing of what you and Mo wrote. Especially the stuff about Mind Control and Manipulations and how Michael was being manipulated and ridiculed by the media. They didn't use that but ofcourse not, we are not suppose to know. But thank god we do!

Offline awesome1

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by awesome1
suprisingly i never seen that article.... and i read the sun.

but did you really expect them to write what you sent them...... it seems they just picked Dave and just went with that....

Typical Media

Edit : went to look for the article.... found it in the archive:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... ictim.html

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Offline Shamone Jackson

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Shamone Jackson
I am actually relieved they didn't touch the illuminati talk.

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
Quote from: "Shamone Jackson"

And you know why? Because The Sun is Rupert Murdoch's. Read up on him and see why they didn't touch the subject.

Offline awesome1

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "~Souza~"

And you know why? Because The Sun is Rupert Murdoch's. Read up on him and see why they didn't touch the subject.

well he owns most of the worlds media so there is no way that he would ever print it... and wekk i was gonna say look at the comments... all 8 of them, fair play to the one trying to add to the story.... just sad that others are just outright dismissing it

-Bob Dylan[/size]

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent
Grrr....so what do we need to do as Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. to stand up against this injustice? Email address, etc. would be great if you have them please.

Thank you for sharing this information.
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

*Mo*

• Show only replies by *Mo*
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Grrr....so what do we need to do as Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. to stand up against this injustice? Email address, etc. would be great if you have them please.

Jenna Sloan  

Feature Writer  | T: +44 (0)20 7782 4370

Jenna.Sloan@the-sun.co.uk

Offline White_Orchid

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by White_Orchid
Edit
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 07:38:23 AM by White_Orchid »

Offline elenamjgirl

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by elenamjgirl
I'm not surprised by the way they handled the subject. To me 'SUN' is nothing but indeed
TABLOID TRASH![/b]
Quote from: "White_Orchid"

Exactly.

Tsk, tsk, tsk Jenna Sloan. Souza just proved you are nothing but tabloid fluff.

Souza wins hands down, Jenna Sloan loses.

LMAO.

:lol:
\'\' Don’t judge a person unless you have spoken to them one on one, ’cause what you hear is a lie…
Crazy stories that people have created. I want to set the record straight that if people hear a lie long enough, people believe it.\'\' Michael Jackson

IT\'S ALL 4 L.O.V.E.!! BLANKET U!!

Offline AnnieIsNotOK

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by AnnieIsNotOK
Quote from: "White_Orchid"

Exactly.

Tsk, tsk, tsk  Jenna Sloan.  Souza just proved you are nothing but tabloid fluff.

Souza wins hands down, Jenna Sloan loses.

LMAO.

:lol:

Yep!! ;)
Thank you Souza for sharing this with us!

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show only replies by Sarahli
The Sun is definitely Tabloid Trash !
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife
Amazing.  Now we can see first hand what Michael had to deal with with every sentence he uttered, every move he made. Twist it until it fits into the sensationalism cubbyhole.  Once accomplished, let the presses roll.  Bashit, you wear it well!   How do they get away with calling this journalism?  Michael, again I salute you - you said a moutful when first you called it Tabloid JUNK.
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline tabloidburn

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by tabloidburn
well, souza and mo: do your magic! send the article to another newspaper comparing what you send them and what the sun made of it. bastards!  :evil:

hope this wasn't a mistake. i can't believe all they ever wrote was the dave thing, didn't even go to the bare facts, the ambulance backing out, the pic being a fake...and then oxman allegedly sayin' 'that's just a form of grief' when he was the one debunking the pic himself...but then, what did i expect anyway?  :roll:
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Offline GirlInTheMirror

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by GirlInTheMirror
first you think this woman might be trustworthy, and there she goes...
definitely TABLOID TRASH!!
how she twisted the words is disgusting.
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Offline Stranger In Chi-town

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Stranger In Chi-town
    • http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth
Ah, yes, the Sun is tabloid fodder, as I suspected.  :lol: Good job there Souza and Mo.  8-)

Offline jill

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by jill
Great job on Your article, by the way.  It was great!   Now you have them, girls! Go for it.

Offline awesome1

• Hoaxer
Would it be a good idea to go to a respectable news source to post the article ??? would they take it more seriously ??

-Bob Dylan[/size]

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
Quote from: "awesome1"
Would it be a good idea to go to a respectable news source to post the article ??? would they take it more seriously ??

Most of them don't wanna burn their fingers on it.

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Jenna Sloan  

Feature Writer  | T: +44 (0)20 7782 4370

Jenna.Sloan@the-sun.co.uk

Ok - so just like we did with the Jason Pfeiffer ordeal we also need to do now. Let's voice our disappointment in the slanted, twisted and blatant change of tone they took the article from its original text to finished product. If there are a million hits a day on this site then that is a great army of people (even if there are some of us who log on several times a day). Let's stand up against these people that so willingly print these distasteful stories. Blessings.
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife
Here's a copy of my e-mail.  I hope every one of the million who come here will inundate her e-mail box with responses to this.  This is bullshit.
                                ************************************************
Once again, you have proven beyond question just how right MICHAEL JACKSON was when he dubbed most media publications as tabloid trash.  Now we at the mjdeathhoaxforum can report by the millions, the self serving tactics used by reporters like yourself, when reporting "stories" paraded as fact.  You have been outed for the frauds that you are.  Thanks to our wonderful investigative team moderators and owners, Mo and Souza, you passed the test with flying colors!  You receive an A+ for the change to fit scenario!  You totally twisted and omitted important facts given to you.  And we've got PROOF!  We know who sits on the throne and who rules your hand.  We investigate. Remember?

Michael Jackson always reminded us not to believe everything that we read.  Now it has been proven to all of us, firsthand, that you people are out to sensationalize any and every story you touch.  Even when you have vowed, in writing for heaven's sake, not to do so, it seems you have to take a detour.  Perhpas you could sum it up to the devil made you do it.  that's, of course plausible, even if it is also quite sad.  At any rate, millions will read it and millions more will BELIEVE, not you but Michael.  You fell into your own trap.  Guilty as charged.

I am thrilled that people will be able to read  and see and ascertain just how you must have twisted every story you ever did on Michael Jackson.  You were like leeches, just waiting to suck all the blood and life out of his legacy.  I hope it paid your bills.  I hope you were able to sleep nights knowing what you did to a genuinely kind, compassionate man.  And I hope you think about his children when you put yours to bed at night.  How inhumane you are. You should be ashamed.  If not, you will be.

Regards,

Neverland, Oz
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline GirlSaturday

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday
If you cannot handle the heat then the first response is usually to leave the kitchen. Hmmm...Jenna specifically asked for information about mind control and illuminati. Once she received it she backed away and dropped the subject from the other emails. It appears that once Jenna did a little research, she saw that the subject might be a bit too deep for her or the readers to explore any further. She fell back on the safe and easier pill to swallow known as MJ disguising himself as DD. That is more of a light-hearted human interest piece. It  would encourage the reader's curiosity and lead them to joyfully search around and  see if they can locate MJ hiding behind a disguise. On the other hand, the heavier storyline about mind control and illuminati would leave  her and  the readers shivering in bed  with their doors locked and the  lights on.  :lol:

*Mo*

• Show only replies by *Mo*
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Here's a copy of my e-mail.  I hope every one of the million who come here will inundate her e-mail box with responses to this.  This is bullshit.
Once again, you have proven beyond question just how right MICHAEL JACKSON was when he dubbed most media publications as tabloid trash.  Now we at the mjdeathhoaxforum can report by the millions, the self serving tactics used by reporters like yourself, when reporting "stories" paraded as fact.  You have been outed for the frauds that you are.  Thanks to our wonderful investigative team moderators and owners, Mo and Souza, you passed the test with flying colors!  You receive an A+ for the change to fit scenario!  You totally twisted and omitted important facts given to you.  And we've got PROOF!  We know who sits on the throne and who rules your hand.  We investigate. Remember?

Michael Jackson always reminded us not to believe everything that we read.  Now it has been proven to all of us, firsthand, that you people are out to sensationalize any and every story you touch.  Even when you have vowed, in writing for heaven's sake, not to do so, it seems you have to take a detour.  Perhpas you could sum it up to the devil made you do it.  that's, of course plausible, even if it is also quite sad.  At any rate, millions will read it and millions more will BELIEVE, not you but Michael.  You fell into your own trap.  Guilty as charged.

I am thrilled that people will be able to read  and see and ascertain just how you must have twisted every story you ever did on Michael Jackson.  You were like leeches, just waiting to suck all the blood and life out of his legacy.  I hope it paid your bills.  I hope you were able to sleep nights knowing what you did to a genuinely kind, compassionate man.  And I hope you think about his children when you put yours to bed at night.  How inhumane you are. You should be ashamed.  If not, you will be.

Regards,

Neverland, Oz

What a FABULOUS email, well done!!

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

Regards,

Neverland, Oz

Oh my! You just made my day, what an e-mail girl! I think Jenna will scratch herself behind the ears tomorrow morning.

Offline WeAreOne

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by WeAreOne

Regards,

Neverland, Oz

Well done!!! :D
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight