Grace

Thank you, Souza & Mo, for standing up and raising your voice.
Don't be sad that it did not work out the way you wanted. It was worth the effort.
At least they put the web address in so that interested folks may come here and check.
I feel very sorry for Dave to have been jerked into such a spotlight again.
Media do harm persons on purpose - this is the only truth I see from this article.

I think there are several cornerstones we are realizing from this outcome:
tabloids always follow a strategy and a purpose and there is no way they will leave their given path.
Stories are not decided by individuals but editorial staff meeting whose head is reporting to the publisher who is reporting to the financier. Those structures are existing since birth of the first print papers and again it is all about money. We as ordinary people will not crack those structures.

But we have a power that is still not fully understood by those gray haired media monuments:
we are not using their antiquated forms of information sharing. We are using viral networks, individual groups and messages spread by mouth and email, tweets, blogs and forums.
This is viral marketing of our ideas and messages and they will never ever get us hooked again on their controled information. We are lost consumers in their eyes and yes I like this.
The bunch is growing in numbers every day that has read enough crap, lies and falsifications.
The bunch using the web and their brains is growing.

Souza & Mo, this is your viral marketing. This is your guerrilla marketing.
If you like to cooperate with widely-read tabloids in order to reach the masses, I think the only way telling them what to print is by placing an ad and buying them out.

MJ did struggle with tabloids. If he could not turn them...
I think the best way of treating them is the ignore button and not buying them at all (or buying an ad if you want to use them for your purposes). The latter means howling with the wolves. It's a question.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Good points.The reporter opted for the feel good, mysterious and intriguing storyline. Readers are more likely to sink their teeth in the DD angle and follow that story before even approaching the other stuff.

Quote from: "LovetheGlove"
I can understand your point but the truth can't be ignored that this writer totally distorted the information that was given to her. She was even given the word count that was needed so it shouldn't have had to be reduced much, if any. Yes, there was a smidgen of positive but it will be overshadowed by the joke that the Sun made this story out to be. It reminds me of Kurt Warner, retired NFL quarterback. He is very religious and makes sure in every interview to thank God in a place in the interview where it cannot be edited out because he knows they will do it if given the opportunity. He doesn't give them that opportunity. Neither should these writers. They can create stories in such a way that even when edited it will be portrayed in the proper light. I appreciate that there are writers like yourself that understand what Michael is all about. L.O.V.E.

What it looks like is the writer found an interesting aspect of the hoax investigation-the Dave Dave theory. I as a writer have been writing one something and changed my angle when I found something more interesting. It's the same topic, different aspect. It is well known that articles and interviews are edited.  I don't know what her word count is, but maybe that changed.  

We also need to remember as hoaxers we are not mainstream and we will be mocked. Remember, we are very much in the minority compared to the rest of the population. Just because we as hoaxers are surrounded by other hoaxers doesn't mean that everyone else out there is just going to accept our ideas.

Peace/Love/Hoax/Michael

LovetheGlove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

Rupert Murdoch of News Corporation, knows how things go.
The publisher is ready to ban everything that is written against the interest of the Enlightenment - as he is ordered from higher masters - and  people who insists finds himself without a job.
Rupert Murdoch is a member of the Illuminati?.....
So the Illuminati spread the events that  they would have you believe through the media version.
These versions are highlighted in newspapers, magazines and news from around the world and communicate what becomes the "norm", the "official history".
But in the weeks and months following an event, researchers interested in the truth begin to dig deep.
Every time they demonstrate and document how the official story is actually a lie from beginning to end.
But who gives space to their investigations? Bulletins limited distribution, the books published at his own expense, the radio stations that have the financial resources and a much more limited than the empires of the Illuminati.
Therefore, even long after the official version has been demolished, it continues to prevail in public opinion.
If there are brave and true journalists, the technique might not work.
They, in fact,  investigate the official version of events and  demonstrate that it is unfounded.
 At this point, would the results of their investigations to the public which does not react in any manner sought by the authorities.
 But unfortunately, we have media that are little more than a public relations office of the Illuminati, and this makes the technique particularly useful for manipulators. :roll:
Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 05:57:01 AM by LunaCielo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

Im in the UK and brought the Sun today to read about the election.

There is a BIG half page article about MJ being still alive and being Dave Dave!!   I was shocked when i saw it and it mentions the hoax forums.

Brian Oxman is quoted in it too.

We are making mainstream media!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

There is a BIG half page article about MJ being still alive and being Dave Dave!!   I was shocked when i saw it and it mentions the hoax forums.

Can you scan the article and post it..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Done it.. put it on a new thread.  I was having breakfast at McDonalds at the time i was reading the newspaper and spat my food out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Done it.. put it on a new thread.  I was having breakfast at McDonalds at the time i was reading the newspaper and spat my food out.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

its also in the Dutch newspaper The Telegraaf !! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i dont know why but this makes me feel even more so that he is dead

plus i would have thought that they would have posted this article on 25/06/10
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "ni-co-le"

Not in the printed version though right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Rupert Murdoch, and what else can you expect from half owned by this dark knight.
This man would be capable of lifting his enormous tail of a reptile to once again tarnish the image of Michael, is very great the damage this man does. Rupert Murdoch Oh, what crimes are committed in thy name!.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 06:39:39 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "ni-co-le"

Not in the printed version though right?

no only on the internet i believe they are quoting The Sun...as usually  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am a reluctant Sun reader, mainly because I enjoy their sports coverage, and I saw this today. In fairness, I think The Sun have been fairly reasonable about it, in the past they have been even more critical about these sorts of theories. It is a very simple and at time hypocritical/sarcastic piece, but that type of feel runs through out the newspaper. Plus it's good that it has been publicised (I found this site because of the link on the article).

As mentioned above, Rupert Murdoch is a slug and a leach. His media dominates this country, and others, and his disregard for those who buy his 'product' is astonishing. Unfortunately, in a world of capitalism there is always going to be the occasional twit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am so pleased that the internet exists. Independancy ....   I keep my fingers crossed!

Let`s do a good job here .... and thank you Souza and Mo, honestly, for you`re making an advance!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions