MUST READ!!! MJ as Dave Dave on LK

• 26 Replies

Offline Johnkillrory

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Johnkillrory

Re: MUST READ!!! MJ as Dave Dave on LK

• on: October 09, 2010, 02:19:43 PM
People it is the sun need I say more. Michael was slandered by the tabs and here you want them to tell you something. They can all rot in hell for the lies against Michael all the years. Michael had true love and he that has true Love knows GOD and is known by GOD. Where you will find the truth is from places that are searching and seeking not from money hungry sell my kids to make a dollar tabloids. MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU AND THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW HAPPENING TO ALL OF US.JOHN   ;)  ;)  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

Re: MUST READ!!! MJ as Dave Dave on LK

• on: October 09, 2010, 03:01:31 PM
Quote from: "Johnkillrory"
People it is the sun need I say more. Michael was slandered by the tabs and here you want them to tell you something. They can all rot in hell for the lies against Michael all the years. Michael had true love and he that has true Love knows GOD and is known by GOD. Where you will find the truth is from places that are searching and seeking not from money hungry sell my kids to make a dollar tabloids. MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU AND THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW HAPPENING TO ALL OF US.JOHN   ;)  ;)  ;)

Well said, John...and welcome! Blessings.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012