Quote from: "MJalive999"
i will never sleep again! Am I rly me?  :?

[youtube:33ufz0ml]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vOQxgebo4[/youtube:33ufz0ml]

I have always been of the opinion that Michael was tricked to marry a person involved in Scientology, and at the same time pretending to be me, Lisa Marie Presley. I never believed in the accusations that was brought against him.     :roll:

My goodness this is just too much.  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:10:05 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

:shock:  :?:  :shock:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

"Michaels" LMP looks like a clon of Elvis, but, this girl from Sweden does look like baby LMP  :?

*back to isolation*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

Quote from: "White_Orchid"
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Quote from: "MJalive999"
i will never sleep again! Am I rly me?  :?
[youtube:2jis5sji]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vOQxgebo4[/youtube:2jis5sji]

I have always been of the opinion that Michael was tricked to marry a person involved in Scientology, and at the same time pretending to be me, Lisa Marie Presley. I never believed in the accusations that was brought against him.     :roll:

My goodness this is just too much.  :roll:

Yes, bizarre.

Do you have any 'smile' pics to compar
Adult LMP has 'exposed gums' when she smiles.  I wanted to see if 'baby LMP had 'exposed gums'.  Also, does anyone know if a 'smile characteristics ' change as we age?

A current court case requests Presley DNA to prove a lady identity.  

If LMP reelocates to UK, can she be forced to give DNA is she not a US resident?

cracks me up every time i see it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

This is so bizarre. Since there's money at stake even scientists could come up with "documentation."  Just my own common sense says that the Lisa Marie that married Michael looks like a spitting image of Elvis, and this other woman NOT at all. The picture of Jesse Presley that people think could be Elvis is holding this little boy Ben, who looks identical to Lisa Marie's boy, Ben (ears and all), held by her and Michael. How could that be? Is Priscilla fake too? This is almost stupid ridiculous. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MJonmind"
This is so bizarre. Since there's money at stake even scientists could come up with "documentation."  Just my own common sense says that the Lisa Marie that married Michael looks like a spitting image of Elvis, and this other woman NOT at all. The picture of Jesse Presley that people think could be Elvis is holding this little boy Ben, who looks identical to Lisa Marie's boy, Ben (ears and all), held by her and Michael. How could that be? ?Is Priscilla fake too This is almost stupid ridiculous. :?

these days i'd say yeah pretty much :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I tell ya....

Never know it may be some kind of distraction.  :|  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I tell ya....

Never know it may be some kind of distraction.  :|  :?:  :?:

what do you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe this is another distraction from what we are trying to find out in regard to MJ. IDK. I could be wrong. That's all I am saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Maybe this is another distraction from what we are trying to find out in regard to MJ. IDK. I could be wrong. That's all I am saying.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: we don't need any help . we get plenty ditracted on our own :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
This is so bizarre. Since there's money at stake even scientists could come up with "documentation."  Just my own common sense says that the Lisa Marie that married Michael looks like a spitting image of Elvis, and this other woman NOT at all. The picture of Jesse Presley that people think could be Elvis is holding this little boy Ben, who looks identical to Lisa Marie's boy, Ben (ears and all), held by her and Michael. How could that be? ?Is Priscilla fake too This is almost stupid ridiculous. :?

I find this difficult to wrap my mind around. Looks like the Presley's duped the world too! If this isn't the twilight zone I don't know why not. Nothing is as it seems! :twisted: I am just Keeping the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "sweet1"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

I find this difficult to wrap my mind around. Looks like the Presley's duped the world too! If this isn't the twilight zone I don't know why not. Nothing is as it seems! :twisted: I am just Keeping the Faith!

ah just for the record guys about pricilla i was just being kind of nasty. i guess you haven't seen her resently. :oops: i'm sure she is the real pricilla as is lisa the real thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

A little doubt...

.....One would be for Lisa Marie Presley to come forward and provide a little saliva for a DNA test.  The attorney for Elvis Presley Enterprises said in the past that Lisa Marie won't, because once she does it for one person, then she'll have to do it for everyone claiming to be related to Elvis.

The problem with that excuse is that Eliza is the only one who has ever presented enough evidence to convince a judge to reopen a Presley Estate.  No one else has gotten that far.

Second, if Lisa Marie provides her DNA once, there would be a record of it and she wouldn't have to ever submit it again.  The one sample could be tested against anyone claiming to be related to Elvis.  So why not do it?

So far, she refused to cooperate when asked by the FOX TV News team in Cleveland, even though it would have quickly ended this entire debate.  In fact, Lisa Marie moved to London shortly after Eliza Presley's lawsuit was refiled last August.

Eliza tells me that she will try to compel Lisa Marie to provide her DNA through the ongoing court case, but if Lisa Marie remains in Europe, that's not going to happen.

So why does LMP refuse to give her DNA...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions