Puff

Lisa Marie Presley is known to the world for two reasons: She is Elvis's daughter and she is the heir to a 100 million dollar trust. She is also the woman that married Michael Jackson.
But actually we don't know very much about her, very little of her life story has reached the press.
Is the woman married to Michael Jackson really Lisa Marie? Many are in doubt - Hakan Borglund (Sweden) has spent years to prove that she is not.
Aftonbladet's reporter Annika Sundbaum-Melin has searched for the truth for four months. Dentists, odontologists and laymen have been heard. This
is her report.

"Lisa Marie is a fraud"

Swedish scientists: Elvis's real daughter disappeared 1978.

The woman who is married to Michael Jackson is not Lisa Marie Presley!

That is the sensational statement of two Swedish scientists who have been investigating Lisa Marie Presley for several years.

- The real Lisa Marie ceased to appear in the press as early as 1978, says Mr Hakan Borglund at the University of Uppsala and Mr Greger Johnson, scientist at the University of Lund.
Hakan Borglund has dedicated the last five years to study the facts about Elvis Presley's only child. At this point he is of the opinion that he has evidence that the Lisa Marie Presley portrayed in the press is a double and not the real thing.

- 1982 the double appears in the press for the first time, after that,for a period of five years there wasn't any pictures published of Lisa Marie whatsoever. That was during the pubertal facial growth spurt, when the face changes the most, explains Mr Borglund , who is a Master of Science in Computer Technology at the University of Uppsala.

Mr Borglund has done a facial analysis of Lisa Marie based on earlier doctor dissertations concerning the facial pubertal growth of among others 25 girls of Northern European ethnic origin born in Denver.

"Not even a surgeon can shrink the skull"

- I have compared pictures of Lisa Marie at the age of nine and the pictures that are taken recently. It shows that Lisa Marie's skull have shrunk 13 percent after puberty. A skull can not shrink ,it is impossible even if you have the most skilled surgeon to help you, says Mr Borglund.

Head Dentist Dr Christer Ekstrom, who himself has done research on facial growth and done a thesis on the subject is not quite as sure as to Mr.
Borglund's evidence.

- The time between nine and 18 years of age is a long period of time in matters concerning biology, great individual variations are possible. I have read Mr Borglund's analysis and I am impressed of his work. The analysis is not good as an absolute proof, I would concider it as circumstancial evidence that we are dealing with two different persons , and he may very well be correct in his conclusion.

Greger Johnson, Scientist at the University of Lund agrees with Mr Borglund.

- Mr Borglund's facial analysis is a piece of solid workmanship that in a scientific way shows that the person now calling herself Lisa Marie is a double.

"Lisa Marie's life was in danger"

Bill Beeny, the owner of an Elvis museum in St: Louis has quoted Mr Borglund's analysis in a talkshow on American TV.

- I know that Mr Borglund is right. I have other information that confirms Mr Borglund's analysis. The real Lisa Marie is living undercover and she was moved away at a very early stage, because of serious threats of kidnapping the family recieved when Lisa Marie was a little girl. Producing a double was the only way to protect her since her life was in danger, says Mr. Beeny.

"A DNA-test would prove that we are right"

- My personal theory is that everything started out to protect a child and that it somewhere went wrong on the way. Lisa Marie is an adult now, and has to be allowed to live her own life, not to be hidden away in the shadow of a lookalike. A DNA-test would proof that we are right, says Mr Beeny.

But, Why?

- Yes, why hasn't Lisa Marie gotten her inheritance yet? Why is Graceland and her money run by her mother and the Church of Scientology?

- I don't really speculate in why, I just whant to find out where the real Lisa Marie is, says Mr Borglund.

CAPTIONS:

1. Mr Hakan Borglund, University of Uppsala, and Mr Greger Jonsson, scientist at the University of Lund (upper left corner), are convinced
that Lisa Marie is a fraud.

2. The real Lisa Marie-this is what she should look like. This is how Elvis Presley's daughter looks like today , when the picture of her is produced by a state of the art computer. The picture is based on three separate pictures, one each of her parents 20 and one of Lisa Marie age nine. The media company Gothenburg Experience, Inc. has produced  the image with a morphing program in a very powerful computer by letting the three pictures blend into one and showing a picture of Lisa Marie at age 26.

3. Fake Lisa Marie-this is what she looks like. This is what the woman looks like that married Michael Jackson. But this is not Lisa Marie Presley
according to Swedish scientists Mr Greger Johnson and Mr Hakan Borglund.

- I have compared pictures of Lisa Marie at age nine with current pictures of her. The result is that her head has shrunk by 13 percent since puberty.
A cranium can not shrink as you get older even if the most skilled surgeon would help you, it is impossible, says Mr Borglund.

4. "The cranium has shrunk by 13 percent- it is impossible"

The solid line shows the size of Lisa Marie's cranium at age nine, the dotted line shows her double's size of the cranium today, 17 years later.

If this was Lisa MarieABs cranium it would have had to shrink 13 percent, according to Mr BorglundABs analysis, which is medically impossible.

Mr Borglund has conducted measurements of Lisa Marie's facial proportions on 38 official pictures of her. The measurements are based on the Canadian thesis " The pattern of facial growth before and during puberty, as shown by French - Canadian girls".

The Canadian scientists states in their thesis from 1979 that the cranium has reached 90 percent of final size by the age of six.

Lisa Marie-year by year

1967 Elvis Presley and Priscilla Beaulieu marries

1968 Lisa Marie is born

1973 Priscilla leaves Elvis and files for divorce

1977 Elvis Presley dies. At his funeral is the nine year old Lisa Marie (her last public appearence for nine years)

Elvis leaves everything to his daughter as stated in his last will, Lisa Marie is to recieve the inheritance on her 25 birthday

Priscilla figures that she also should have some of the inheritance (even though she wasn't married to him when he passed away), she sues the estate and succeds in recieving a couple of million of Lisa Marie's inheritance.

1986 When Lisa Marie is 18 she flashes by in American magazines and then disappears again.

1988 She appears again when she marries Danny Keough whom she met at the Scientology church.

1990 After another two years she again appears in the press after having given birth to a daughter.

1992 She also gives birth to a son, but pictures of her children appears even more seldom than do the pictures of her.

1993 "People Weekly" tells that Lisa Marie and her family is living in a three-bedroom apartment in Hollywood without bodygards.

When Lisa Marie turns 25 she turns the inheritance down, worth somwhere around 100 million dollars. According to the first information in Swedish press , it was Lisa Marie's own wish that the inheritance be postponed until she is 30 since she considered herself to be to immature to handle it.
Other sources stated that Priscilla had succeded in getting Lisa Marie incapacitated. Either one have been confirmed.

Jack Soden is running Graceland Enterprises. And in the background is Priscilla who has been running the company in later years. Many say that the Scientology church has a big influence in the running of Graceland.

1994 Dee Presley , who was married to Vernon and Lisa MarieABs step-grandmother says live on american TV during the Elvis tribute from Memphis

- Priscilla is so hard and cold, I havnABt been able to met Lisa Marie since 1978.

Lisa Marie shocks the world by marrying Michael Jackson. A controversial marriage that many consider to be unvalid.

By Annika Sundbaum-Melin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i will never sleep again! Am I rly me?  :?

[youtube:sy10pgtl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vOQxgebo4[/youtube:sy10pgtl]

I have always been of the opinion that Michael was tricked to marry a person involved in Scientology, and at the same time pretending to be me, Lisa Marie Presley. I never believed in the accusations that was brought against him.     :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:shock:  I'll close my eyes, my ears and my mind. My little brain just buy one hoax at a time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We\'re sendin\' out A Major Love and this is our message to you"

loma

^Amen.
Holy shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "DeaCarvalho"
:shock:  I'll close my eyes, my ears and my mind. My little brain just buy one hoax at a time!

Yes i think i will do the same or the men in white coats will be knocking my door!
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

suspicious mind

lisa marie does and always has looked like someone took off elvis' arm and made her.my belief is that someone was GOD and no one else. gggeeeeeezzzzzzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "MJalive999"
i will never sleep again! Am I rly me?  :?

I have always been of the opinion that Michael was tricked to marry a person involved in Scientology, and at the same time pretending to be me, Lisa Marie Presley. I never believed in the accusations that was brought against him.     :roll:

I know how you feel believe me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I have no problem believing what is shown and stated in that video, especially since we focused on Lisa Marie months ago already and already thought back then that something was off.

Now let's take another look at the Michael Jackson / Lisa Marie Presley marriage license again:

"portador de pasaporte estadounidense 034643028" -> U.S. passport holder 034643028.

The passport states "Michael Joe Jackson", yet the marriage license states "Michael Joseph Jackson".

That's not the only error, here we go:

Joseph Jackson -> Joseph Walter Jackson
Kathreine Jackson -> Katherine Esther Jackson
Elvis Aaron Presley -> Elvis Aron Presley
Prisila Presley -> Priscilla Presley

Is there anyone out there who can cook a good soup out of this mess?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Marriage License = FAKE!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
*faints dramatically*

B-b-but why would he fake his marriage? Any ideas?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
*faints dramatically*

B-b-but why would he fake his marriage? Any ideas?
Well if he can fake a death I'm sure he'd have no problem faking a Marriage. But who knows.. There could be many theories, that I don't wanna touch right now, Alreasy got the hoax death going on lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lisa Marie Presley's double thought that she had hit the jackpot by marrying Michael Jackson.
Michael Jackson's double thought that he had hit the jackpot by marrying Lisa Marie Presley.
Both got duped.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have a question wasn't MJ and Lisa Marie suppose to be married from 1994 to 1996?  I ask this because I could swear that when I saw a pic of the Keep it in the closet photo shoot with Naomi Campbell it looks like he's wearing a wedding band.  I think that video was released in 1993.  I don't know for sure though.  It would be a trip if their marriage may have been fake.  I know on the Who's dated who website where they list celebrity relationships I looked up MJ and they removed Lisa Marie as one of his women.  Now they only have Shana Mangatal, Tatiana Thumbtzen, Brooke Shields, Tatum Oneil, and Debbie Rowe.  I think that's odd that she was removed.  They also don't have Stephanie Mills listed.  Shana is a real pretty woman.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 03:09:31 AM by msteetee34
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the marriage was fake. no doubts about that but... and .. Scientology ...HI!  :shock:

OMG! IDK it's very weird and ... her comment about Scientology ...
the marriage! did they force him..?

Elvis didn't like Scientology and
Lisa Marie became a member of Scientology when she was a teenager... :?

yes, i know ..i need holidays!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Well wouldn't Michael have known all along,
since he supposedly met her back in the J5 days? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal