the arabian nights

yes but that relation relationship does not qualify a person to run your business  and major business

i also wonder why jermaine or his wife did not intervene
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

The picture may be coloured... colours are pastel...

I wonder if they did not intervene because they were on his side...
Why the whole announcement is in the hands of those three.
And if this is a hoax, if those three have been cheated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i have been thinking this - but mikes camp is pretty easy to get in

that lack of vetting  is a real problem
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Although he has/had problems trusting people...
That´s a huge paradox.
But we have two cases where he fired someone (Branca and Tohme) and those persons acted as if they were still in the job...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Although he has/had problems trusting people...
That´s a huge paradox.
But we have two cases where he fired someone (Branca and Tohme) and those persons acted as if they were still in the job...

there was a problem with pp listening to him and acting on his instructions - why
in TII the musical director is not listening to mike when mike has 45 years of experience, wrote the music in many cases, etc etc.

when pp were sacked they did not stay sacked. why - it seems he needed a really good PA and a proper set of business advisors - but why didnt he recruit them properly - this was his life and a mess if it was not dealt with properly - as is the case  we can see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

We´re also considering if Dr Tohme Ramez Tohme could have been in Carollwood that day, and that´s why the tapes are missing.

" ... the man who allegedly tried and failed to resuscitate Michael Jackson following his heart attack - Dr Tohme Tohme has been described as Jackson's personal physician, close friend, manager and official spokesman. Today he stood silently by the side of Jermaine Jackson as he announced to the world that his brother had died. According to Jermaine, Dr Tohme was with Jackson when he collapsed at his rented home in Los Angeles yesterday and then tried to resuscitate the pop star. Asked for his reaction at the press conference, Dr Tohme simply replied that Jermaine would be the only representative for the family. According to close associates, Jackson and Dr Tohme had fallen out since coming to London in March to announce his comeback tour. Sources say they were no longer on speaking terms. Jackson is said to have formally notified associates last month that Dr Tohme, who paved the way for the deal for the This Is It tour, was not representing him after he received a cease-and-desist letter for the O2 residency from AllGood Entertainment, the company that had represented the Jackson 5. ... The row had led to Jackson re-connecting with Frank DiLeo, who managed the singer in his Eighties heyday. ... "
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Remember also that LaToya said that he even beat Michael sometimes and that a big amount of money was missing. And that Tohme bought a house in Bel Air in July.
Also that he fired the staff, including the bodyguards who didn´t attend Murray´s SOS calling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Also amazing the paralels and even relation between Tohme and Dr. Elias GHanem.
Both "Drs", both Lebanese, both business men made from nothing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

god i didnt know he was at the house

so who was there
oxman said randy's assistant and on a different occasion randy
now tohme - so i wonder how tohme got to the hospital?

and what latoya said he beat michael - criminal  have you the link for that - i want to get very angry.
so what not one stepped in

are they all idiots. when did the beating occur was it pre - or post the march announcements?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

I´m gonna look for it, as it was Minamai who posted it.

Meanwhile I want to stress that both Murray and Dr. Elias GHanem were Las Vegas Hilton doctors and that in 2004, Tom Barrack and Colony Capital purchased the Las Vegas Hilton.

Also in this site we can see:

“Dr. Elias Ghanem, Presley’s Las Vegas physician who was also a personal friend, expressed extreme surprise when told of the entertainer’s death from heart failure.

“Why, he was in perfect health,” Ghanem said in news interviews. “I personally gave him a physical examination for insurance reasons only recently. I can’t understand this,” he exclaimed.”

A doctor has claimed he was intimidated by Michael Jackson’s bodyguards when he refused to give him prescription drugs during the singer’s stay in Las Vegas in 2003.

The unnamed physician visited the Las Vegas hotel suite... after being told the singer had a cough and sore throat.

Maybe it was Murray being tested and past the test?

I cannot draw the whole picture, this is a mess and loads of details, but, isn´t all this a vicious cicle?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Sorry, I can´t find it now...
I´ll ask Minamai and to post it here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

A possible relation with dr. Nick from the official Michael´s site post:

JOE JACKSON CLAIMS THAT MICHAEL TRIED TO GET ELVIS' DOCTOR TO PRESCRIBE DRUGS
NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT SINCE IT'S COMING FROM A TABLOID.

************************************************************************************************************

ELVIS LINK TO MICHAEL JACKSON'S PILLS

21st February 2010 By Dominik LemanskiMICHAEL Jackson’s father claims his son tried to get Elvis Presley’s personal doctor to prescribe him drugs.

Memphis-based medic Dr George ­Nichopoulos prescribed thousands of drugs to Elvis who died in 1977, aged just 42.

Amazingly, Joe Jackson claims his son also made contact with controversial Dr Nichopoulos – nicknamed “Dr Nick” – in the months before his death.

Tragic Jackson died of a cardiac arrest at his home in Beverly Hills in June last year, aged 50.

Now Joe wants Dr Nick investigated by detectives as the search for those involved in Jacko’s death widens following the charging of his personal physician Dr Conrad Murray.

Joe, 81, revealed: “All of these guys that gave Michael what they shouldn’t have need to be looked at.

“We have heard that Michael even tried to get drugs from Elvis’ doctor – some guy called Dr Nick. There’s a whole bunch of other people that need to be questioned too."

“Michael was not well. We tried to help him but we couldn’t get to him. People stopped us from getting to him. There were more people involved than Murray. Murray is just the fall guy."

“I will not stop until I get justice for my son. Justice means a murder charge for everyone involved. All I am after is just justice, that sort of a thing.”

In 1980 Greek-American Dr Nichopoulos was charged with 14 counts of oversubscribing drugs to Elvis Presley, fellow rock legend Jerry Lee Lewis and 12 other patients.

Dr Nick prescribed over 10,000 doses of amphetamines, barbiturates, narcotics, tranquillisers, sleeping pills, laxatives and hormones to Presley.

The physician admitted oversubscribing but claimed: “I cared too much.”

Presley died suddenly in 1977, following years of prescription drug abuse. Dr Nick was acquitted of all charges after it was decided he had acted in the best interests of his patients.

But despite his acquittal Dr Nick, now 83, went on to write a book about his time with Elvis, The King And Dr Nick: What Really Happened To Elvis And Me.

In 1979 he was shot while at a sports event – possibly by an angry Elvis fan according to interviews given by the doctor.

And in 1995 he lost his licence to practise medicine permanently for over-subscribing controlled substances to patients.

Earlier this month Jackson’s former doctor Conrad Murray was freed on bail after he pleaded not guilty to unlawfully killing the star.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

How is it possible to be there a rumour about Dr. Elias Ghanem diagnosing HIV to Michael if Dr. Elias Ghanem supposedly died from cancer in 2001?

How then I can find an article about him (Dr. Elias Ghanem from Lebanon) being in Murcia, Spain in 2003?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is all so extremely sad to me.  All of these people whose recommendations Michael trusted, turned out badly for him.  It seems there has been a conspiracy going on for longer than we might even think.  And as for the players in it, I think we have only tipped the iceberg.  I have some gut feelings that there will be some surprise participants involved, ones we would never normally expect.  In the end, when it is all said and done, I feel that Michael will have the last say.  I can't believe that all these mis-happened acquaintances and arrangements supposedly on Michael's behalf, happened by chance.  There was some planning and some lining up of players strategically.  I don't believe in coincidence, especially when they occur one behind the other in a domino effect.  Just doesn't happen.

I've never heard the HIV rumor and cannot remember hearing, or maybe vaguely remember  that Michael was beaten by Tohme. :cry:   If there is a link for these two tidbits, will someone post them?  thank you.

If I learn down the road that Tohme beat Michael, I'm gonna lose my freakin mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

He leido el documento legal. Me ha llamado la atención la firma de Tohmé, muy parecida a la de MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

somekindofsign

I should have said that without the source, I´m so sorry!
Please, don´t be sad... wait until we can find out where does it come from...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions