somekindofsign

Re: Los malos de la peli
May 09, 2010, 08:34:58 PM
Recuerdo que alguien en el genereal se preguntaba quién pedía esa cifra al estate...

Dr. Tohme Tohme Wants Money Money from MJ
Originally posted Nov 13th 2009 10:39 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's former manager just filed a huge creditor's claim against the estate ... and it's mostly over the sale of Neverland Ranch in 2008.

In the documents, filed yesterday in L.A. County Superior Court, Dr. Tohme says he was promised a certain fee from Michael if he could locate a company to save Neverland Ranch from foreclosure last year.

Dr. Tohme claims he's the one who brought Colony Capital LLC to the table -- the company T says forked over $23 million to save Neverland. Dr. Tohme wants his cut of the deal -- which he claims is approximately $2.3 million.

In July of 2008, Dr. Tohme also says Michael promised him 15% of the singer's "gross compensation within the entertainment industry" -- but T has no clue how much he's owed for this one.

The doc wants in excess of $2.3 million.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 08:54:14 PM
Acabo de encontrar esta respuesta en un blog...
no me creo que le pegara vamos faltaría más pero me ha llamado la atención lo del robo de dinero en una maleta...
Latoya dijo que faltaa dinero...
y esa cantidad no es el dinero que según el guardián le dió Thome a la familia en secreto? :shock:

..Dr.Thome Thome a veces pegaba a Michael Jackson cuando el cantante no queria firmar contratos para salvar a Neverland. :cara_pelea:.
Los guardaespaldas de Michael Jackson una vez vieron al cantante llorando en un bano despues de recibir una paliza de mano de Thome Tohme. :cara_lloro:.
Ahora el tal Thome Thome reclama que el fallecido Michael Jackson le debe $2.3 miliones de dolares porque gracias a sus servicios Neverland no fue vendido. :cara_que_importa:.
Thome Thome robo una maleta con $5 miliones de dolares en la casa donde encontraron muerto a Michael Jackson. :cara_omg:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael has done me the best gift I could do ...
THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY LIFE
I love you more

May 09, 2010, 08:56:06 PM
Y si no fué Murray el que estaba con Michael en ese momento?
Y el que estaba era esta sabandija...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more

somekindofsign

May 09, 2010, 09:03:57 PM
Quiero citar aquí también a la compañía que preparaba los tributos de Jermaine y que por lo que veo, quiebra un mes después de anunciarlos:

DECEMBER 18 | Plans for The Tribute concert were scrapped after the event’s organizers closed down, the company’s liquidators said on Friday. The concert was originally to have taken place in a 17th-century palace in Vienna and feature such singers as Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown and Natalie Cole. But in September, Jermaine Jackson, one of Michael Jackson’s brothers who was among the organizers, canceled it, saying he could not to get enough stars to perform on such short notice. The concert was then rescheduled to be in London this summer. Martin Schneider, liquidator for the organizers, told Reuters, “The company cannot sign any new contracts and will not plan any new events.’’ The event organizer - World Award Media GmbH - closed on Nov. 30, the company’s liquidator said.

Events promoter World Awards Media GmbH confirmed Monday Aug. 10, 2009 that members of Michael Jackson's family and a "high-profile lineup of international stars" are planning a tribute concert to be held in the Austrian capital.
Associated Press
Events promoter World Awards Media GmbH confirmed Monday Aug. 10, 2009 that members of Michael Jackson's family and a "high-profile lineup of international stars" are planning a tribute concert to be held in the Austrian capital.
Associated Press

World Awards Media GmbH Announces Bankruptcy
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 09, 2010, 09:07:32 PM
Ala!  :shock:
Si es verdad, recuerdo haber oido lo de que le pegaba.
Y lo del dinero concuerda.
Y hoy he visto noticias del primer momento, que no he traido porque pensaba que era parte del tema de la prensa que no se entera... en el que informaban de que el dr. Tohme era el médico personal y que había atendido a Michael en el fatídico momento...
Ahora no se que pensar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 09:14:06 PM
Y otra cosita...
"Conectar los puntos"

Timothy Leiweke
Funcionario Ejecutivo Principal y Presidente de AEG Ehrlich Ventures, LLC, que todos sabemos es una subsidiaria de Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (AEG) la gran empresa que fue la producción de conciertos de Michael. Que también posee el Staples Center, donde se tengan prácticas de MJ, y también posee el Centro de O2, donde los conciertos se iban a celebrar, así como ejecutivo de marketing de eventos Bounce. ¿Qué AEG "adquirido" Bounce marketing de eventos en 2002. ¿Cómo Sony empate en lo preguntas? Sony es un cliente de Bounce marketing de eventos.
Por lo tanto, no importa cuántos boletos se venden, ni cuánto hace que Sony, AEG siempre hace más!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more

May 09, 2010, 09:18:42 PM
Puede ser que las cintas de video de casa de Michael tengan la imagen de Thome con las manos en la masa,recordemos que además es médico... ???  y el que se encuentra el pastel es Murray? que no sabe que ha podido pasar...no hay guardaespaldas en ese momento en la casa....pudo ser que Thome no fuera visto...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more

somekindofsign

May 09, 2010, 09:26:57 PM
Sería la única explicación, porque nadie dece que estuviera allí...

What LaToya Jackson said (People magazine): "The grieving sister of superstar Michael Jackson last night blamed ‘a shadowy entourage’ of manipulative hangers-on for effectively 'murdering' the King of Pop. ,.. She believes her brother was fed addictive drugs by handlers who wanted to control his moods. She says they regarded him as a ‘cash cow’ and exploited him at every turn. It was this, she believes, that led directly to his death. ... After returning from the hospital with the children and her mother to Katherine’s home, they received a troubling call from the Jackson mansion. It was Michael’s long-term assistant Michael Amin, a devout Muslim known as Brother Michael. He told La Toya that her brother’s Lebanese-born, self-appointed business manager Dr Tohme Tohme had fired all the staff at the Beverly Hills property and at a second rented home in Las Vegas. ‘I want to know how Michael died, and then, at 11pm on the day he dies, all the staff are fired?’ she asks rhetorically. ‘That raised my suspicions.’ ... While Michael regularly kept up to £1million in cash inside his home, La Toya says none was found. Nor was any of his vast collection of jewellery ...

Linka aquí que no dice eo, pero es interesante también...

[youtube:57uy9gs9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e8LPrYiT38[/youtube:57uy9gs9]

[youtube:57uy9gs9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJjJ1f3pBec&feature=related[/youtube:57uy9gs9]

En esta página hay mucho más... lo miraré más tranquilamente.

" ... the man who allegedly tried and failed to resuscitate Michael Jackson following his heart attack - Dr Tohme Tohme has been described as Jackson's personal physician, close friend, manager and official spokesman. Today he stood silently by the side of Jermaine Jackson as he announced to the world that his brother had died. According to Jermaine, Dr Tohme was with Jackson when he collapsed at his rented home in Los Angeles yesterday and then tried to resuscitate the pop star. Asked for his reaction at the press conference, Dr Tohme simply replied that Jermaine would be the only representative for the family. According to close associates, Jackson and Dr Tohme had fallen out since coming to London in March to announce his comeback tour. Sources say they were no longer on speaking terms. Jackson is said to have formally notified associates last month that Dr Tohme, who paved the way for the deal for the This Is It tour, was not representing him after he received a cease-and-desist letter for the O2 residency from AllGood Entertainment, the company that had represented the Jackson 5. ... The row had led to Jackson re-connecting with Frank DiLeo, who managed the singer in his Eighties heyday. ... "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 09:45:25 PM
Aquí dejo algo sobre la industria discografica espero que nos ayude a entender, es un poco largo...miraré detenidamente.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more

somekindofsign

May 09, 2010, 09:50:43 PM
Es lo malo de estas horas  :lol:
Pero se encuentran cosas interesantes y hay más inspiración parece ser...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 10, 2010, 06:32:35 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Sobre el segundo, parece que Harvey le da una lección a la CNN, este tipo de cosas parece apoyar la posibilidad de que TMZ esté evidenciando la forma de trabajar de la prensa.

Podríamos decir que se forjaron un supuesto no apoyo a Michael como parte del hoax, pero eso significaría un hoax largamente planeado y eso cada día me cuadra menos. Si TMZ está apoyando a Michael tuvo que ser algo repentino a partir de un punto. Una buena oferta de ser la fuente privilegiada y el medio para ridiculizar a otros medios podría explicarlo.

EXACTO, tengo la misma impresión.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

somekindofsign

May 10, 2010, 03:27:44 PM
Minamai, por favor, tienes link de lo de que Tohme golpeaba a Michael y lo de los guardaspaldas que lo habían visto llorar? O al menos saber de dónde viene...
Lo he comentado en el hilo inglés y creo que no tenía que haberlo hecho sin tenerlo...
Si recuerdas algo puedes ponerlo aquí o en el hilo inglés?
Gracias Mina!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2010, 07:24:17 PM
Perdoname Some estaba perdida leyendo....lo encontré, es  la respuesta que da alguien en un blog ahí te dejo el link
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more

May 10, 2010, 07:37:54 PM
[youtube:txmy51jo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvu301ATe_0&feature=related[/youtube:txmy51jo]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more

somekindofsign

May 10, 2010, 07:47:20 PM
Muchas gracias Mina.
Pero este de dónde saca eso?
Porque el link que pone a TMZ es la noticia que conocemos y ahí no pone nada de eso no?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions