somekindofsign

Los malos de la peli
May 07, 2010, 03:57:53 PM
Están saliendo muchas cosas de Tohme Tohme pero también hay otros pajarracos dignos de investigación, así que abro este nuevo hilo.

Empiezo con este artículo muy interesante que he encontrado, que salió también en el Guardian, pero pongo esta fuente por el interesante mensaje a pie de página...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He encontrado un artículo muy interesante de Tohme, que salió también en el Guardian, pero que pongo este link por el interesante mensaje anónimo abajo:

Dear sir or madam,

Please get this e-mail to Tohme Tohme please and thank you.
Dear Tohme,
I have been away for over 20 years and now i am back working on human rights lawsuits in our world. You and i were friends through my sister Robin Ross, the actress.
Robin drowned back in 1988 in England and i had to drop everything and go help my mum, vinnie who you met back in the old days. it was a nightmare, with tv and the press because her friend Patrick Wayne new my sister. Johns son, everyone wanted to cover the tragic death.
Anyway my boy, I see you all over the internet and in U.K. papers too. How are all of our Sharmuta friends in L.A.?
I am opening a healing center on my private island I purchased for timber value, many years ago and the island healing center something, I want to talk to you about in the future.
If you get this e-mail, please get in touch and we can talk of good things, in the Obama century my friend. I will be moving to Arlington va. In the fall to pursue another cl action lawsuit in the supreme court of the United States. Big damages like the Arar case in Canada.

"The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live.
Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power.
We have guided missils and misguided men".

A special verse for you my friend,

shalom Johnnie Ross

p.s. in looking for you i came across,
the law firm in Lebenon, do you know them.
Maalouf and Tohme lawfirm

Firma de Tohme en el Líbano?
Quién es Robin Ross?
Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:51:11 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Re: Los malos de la peli
May 07, 2010, 03:59:03 PM
Otro interesante...

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 07, 2010, 04:03:54 PM
Y aquí he encontrado todo un filón que tendré que ir revisando:

Tiene dos partes y otros artículos interesantes. De momento veo uno de Tohme y Katherine...
linkados en el artículo.

"While it’s been established that Tohme has ties to Jermaine Jackson and Colony Capital and its founder, Tom Barrack, we’ve discovered another tie: a business tie that extends to Las Vegas and a man considered a “political guru” and “one of the most powerful figures in Nevada, and national, politics”. The same man, who, ironically, has his own tie to Las Vegas’ “Doctor to the Stars”, Dr. Elias Ghanem, a doctor who once had both Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley as patients. The same doctor who prescribed and administered to Presley the “Sleep Diet”: A diet which consisted of Presley, a serious insomniac, being “heavily sedated” for a period of up of three weeks in order to get some sleep while losing weight."

"In Part One, we outlined the ties between Dr. Tohme R. Tohme and Sig Rogich, one of the three “principals” in Tohme’s TRW Advertising. It was through those ties that we discovered the “tie” between Sig Rogich and Dr. Elias Ghanem, “Las Vegas’ Doctor to the Stars”, a doctor that had both Presley and Michael Jackson as patients. "

"On August 8, 2001, the Las Vegas Review published an article on the death of Dr. Elias Ghanem.

“Dr. Elias Ghanem, a Lebanese immigrant who moved effortlessly among the diverse worlds of medicine, politics and boxing, died at his Las Vegas home Monday after a tenacious battle with cancer first diagnosed in 1998. He was 62. In his waning days, the Nevada Athletic Commission chairman was visited by myriad friends from all three worlds, including former President Bill Clinton, who visited him Aug. 21. Known for his skills as a physician as well as his charm and generosity, at one point in his medical career he was dubbed “the physician to the stars.” Among his patients: Elvis Presley, Liberace, Michael Jackson and Clinton’s mother, Virginia Kelley.”

The Review Journal also reported:

Longtime friend Sig Rogich described how during Clinton’s last visit to see Ghanem, in the intensive care unit at MountainView Hospital, a crying nurse told Clinton how she had worked at one of Ghanem’s clinics 15 years ago and had higher aspirations. “Elias said if she was serious about becoming a nurse, he’d take care of it,” Rogich said. “He was a profile in courage,” said Rogich, a political consultant and image maker. “They gave him a few months to live and that was nearly four years ago.”
"

Dios! Todo esto!

Si vemos trozos a remarcar los podemos traer aquí... de momento no he leido nada.
Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:57:00 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 07, 2010, 04:11:20 PM
Porqué me sale esto al buscar Tohme?

Será el mismo o no tiene importancia?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 07, 2010, 04:25:41 PM
Esto es perfecto para este hilo jeje
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 07, 2010, 05:00:44 PM
LA web de lo de Michael Elvis y sus doctores es la caña:

BELIEVE Program: Latest Democrat Proposal to Control the Citizenry

"Want to posture on illegal immigration, but don’t want to get into all of the messy details of legislation that might actually work? Time for a national biometric I.D. card that everyone in the country will have to have in order to work! It’s called the BELIEVE program–and you can believe it’s another plan brought to you by the geniuses in the congressional Democrat brain trust."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 07, 2010, 05:05:49 PM
edit
Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 06:35:39 AM by Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

somekindofsign

May 07, 2010, 07:23:20 PM
The book Elvis: What Happened?, cowritten by the three bodyguards fired the previous year, was published on August 1.[244] It was the first exposé to detail Presley's years of drug misuse. He was devastated by the book and tried unsuccessfully to halt its release by offering money to the publishers.[245] By this point, he suffered from multiple ailments—glaucoma, high blood pressure, liver damage, and an enlarged colon, each aggravated, and possibly caused, by drug abuse. After re-examining Presley's X-rays in the 1990s, Nichopoulos concluded that he was probably also suffering from degenerative arthritis, fueling his addiction to painkillers.[215]

Presley was scheduled to fly out of Memphis on the evening of August 16, 1977, to begin another tour. That afternoon, Alden discovered him unresponsive on his bathroom floor. Attempts to revive him failed, and death was officially pronounced at 3:30 pm at Baptist Memorial Hospital.[246]

President Jimmy Carter issued a statement that credited Presley with having "permanently changed the face of American popular culture".[247] Thousands of people gathered outside Graceland to view the open casket. One of Presley's cousins, Billy Mann, accepted $18,000 to secretly photograph the corpse; the picture appeared on the cover of the National Enquirer's biggest-selling issue ever.[248] Alden struck a $105,000 deal with the Enquirer for her story, but settled for less when she broke her exclusivity agreement.[249] Presley left her nothing in his will.[250]

(...)

"There is nothing in any of the data that supports a death from drugs. In fact, everything points to a sudden, violent heart attack."[215]

No sabía que Elvis tomara demerol, ni que muriera justo el día que cogía el avión para su próximo tour  :shock:

Tampoco que tuviera artritis degenerativa, ni insomnio...

Cómo puede haber tantas similitudes, paralelismos, cosas raras...  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 07, 2010, 08:48:11 PM
Y Tohme dice:

Tohme claims the $5.5 million in cash was a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login he kept with Michael. Tohme claimed he “handed” the money over to the Jackson estate. Tohme claimed the money came from Jackson’s residuals and was going to be used to purchase an estate that Jackson coveted in Las Vegas which Tohme claimed he was already in the process of negotiating a deal.

(...)

As for Tohme turning over Jackson’s personal items from Neverland, we found a court document from a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on March 23, 2009, involving Tohme and the auctioning off of those items and where Tohme listed himself as “President of MJJ Productions”.

MJJ Productions Inc. is Jackson’s bonafide company founded in 2000 whose offices are listed as located at 9255 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles.

On July 4, during an AP interview, Tohme never mentioned his role as president of MJJ Productions. Instead, Tohme was referred as Jackson’s “last business manager and spokesperson”. He referred to himself as Jackson’s “closest friend” for the “last year and half”.

In court documents, Tohme listed himself as “President of MJJ (Michael Jackson) Productions. Tohme claimed in the document that “in the middle of 2008 a deal had been made with Colony Capital LLC to refinance some of the existing debt obligations on the Neverland Valley Ranch” and that “as part of the deal with Colony, MJJ had to remove all of Michael Jackson’s personal property out of Neverland” in “90 days”.

Tohme stated that it was he who contacted Julien’s Auction, LLC.. Tohme specified that Julien’s could not sell any of Jackson’s items unless they were pre-approved by Tohme and Jackson.

O séa que se quedó con Neverland para Colony y puso los "muebles" en venta.

MJ le despide en Mayo...

Creo que este tipo está en el punto de mira de la investigación fijo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 07, 2010, 09:29:54 PM
“Colony Capital’s fearless leader, Tom Barrack … opened what they now call Sycamore Valley Ranch’s doors [Neverland's new name] to a select group of influential Santa Ynez Valley movers and shakers at 3:45 pm on Thursday, July 9….After a sumptuous dinner of pork and cajun sausage, watermelon, and tomatoes with mozzaarella cheese, complemented by Barrack’s own fine wines from his Happy Canyon vineyard nearby, Barrack himself assured the chosen few that there were no plans to bury Michael Jackson there, or make the place a museum devoted to the former King of Pop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 08, 2010, 06:35:04 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Están saliendo muchas cosas de Tohme Tohme pero también hay otros pajarracos dignos de investigación, así que abro este nuevo hilo.

Empiezo con este artículo muy interesante que he encontrado, que salió también en el Guardian, pero pongo esta fuente por el interesante mensaje a pie de página...

He encontrado un artículo muy interesante de Tohme, que salió también en el Guardian, pero que pongo este link por el interesante mensaje anónimo abajo:

Dear sir or madam,

Please get this e-mail to Tohme Tohme please and thank you.
Dear Tohme,
I have been away for over 20 years and now i am back working on human rights lawsuits in our world. You and i were friends through my sister Robin Ross, the actress.
Robin drowned back in 1988 in England and i had to drop everything and go help my mum, vinnie who you met back in the old days. it was a nightmare, with tv and the press because her friend Patrick Wayne new my sister. Johns son, everyone wanted to cover the tragic death.
Anyway my boy, I see you all over the internet and in U.K. papers too. How are all of our Sharmuta friends in L.A.?
I am opening a healing center on my private island I purchased for timber value, many years ago and the island healing center something, I want to talk to you about in the future.
If you get this e-mail, please get in touch and we can talk of good things, in the Obama century my friend. I will be moving to Arlington va. In the fall to pursue another cl action lawsuit in the supreme court of the United States. Big damages like the Arar case in Canada.

"The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live.
Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power.
We have guided missils and misguided men".

A special verse for you my friend,

shalom Johnnie Ross

p.s. in looking for you i came across,
the law firm in Lebenon, do you know them.
Maalouf and Tohme lawfirm

Firma de Tohme en el Líbano?
Quién es Robin Ross?

El Tohme se parece al Fary  :?

Hay mucha mafia metida, mucho odio.Lamentablemente ese ha sido el mundo de Michael. Esperemos que la ley haga su labor y "all the hell breaks loose" cuanto antes. Es una agonía no saber qué ha pasado.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

somekindofsign

May 08, 2010, 07:40:30 AM
Ayer seguí leyendo todo eso hasta las tantas, si traje aquí algo fue ya con la mano muerta, pero no es nada lo que he puesto aquí... La persona que haya hecho este blog ha hecho un gran trabajo para seguir la pista de las sanguijuelas, y aunque mucho ya lo sabemos, puesto así todo junto y con algunas cosas que al menos yo no sabía... es aluciante.

No se cómo acabará todo pero si MJ está muerto, aquí hay unos cuantos que deberían acabar entre rejas...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 08, 2010, 08:06:40 AM
El resto en DBKP:
* You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 08, 2010, 08:28:18 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Ayer seguí leyendo todo eso hasta las tantas, si traje aquí algo fue ya con la mano muerta, pero no es nada lo que he puesto aquí... La persona que haya hecho este blog ha hecho un gran trabajo para seguir la pista de las sanguijuelas, y aunque mucho ya lo sabemos, puesto así todo junto y con algunas cosas que al menos yo no sabía... es aluciante.

No se cómo acabará todo pero si MJ está muerto, aquí hay unos cuantos que deberían acabar entre rejas...

Michael temía por su vida y por la de sus hijos. Si está muerto creo que el asesinato ha sido el medio.
No me cuadra es que días antes de su muerte, hizo apariciones públicas con los hijos sin máscaras, no me cuadra que los vídeos de seguridad hayan desaparecido sin más, no me cuadra que la investigación se vea tan chapucera y corrupta, no me cuadra nada.

Supongo que la familia tendrá investigadores bien pagados para averiguar qué ocurrió.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

somekindofsign

May 08, 2010, 09:36:17 AM
No a mi tampoco me cuadra la investigación... dónde está todo esto reflejado?
Como puede ser que se de por válidos los acuerdos con AEG y el testamento de Branca?
Porqué sólo Murray?

Parece que todos los retrasos con el funeral pueden deberse a que la mitad de los hermanos quisiera llevarse a Michael a Neverland, para que su cuerpo entrara en el paquete del saqueo???
Katherine y las hermanas parecen haber tenido que parar todo eso, e imagino que ha sido a través de cartas y vistas legales de las que no sabemos nada.

According to the Daily Mail there’s an ongoing dispute between Michael Jackson’s family members on where Jackson should be buried.
The Mail reported that Jackson’s “business manager” Dr. Tohme stated that Jackson’s brothers want a Jackson “shrine” at Neverland but that Jackson’s mother and sisters “vetoed” the idea.

From the Daily Mail:

Dr Tohme admitted he had backed the brothers Jackie, 58, Tito, 55, Jermaine, 54, and Marlon, 52, in the dispute. But he said Katherine and Michael’s sisters LaToya, 53, and Janet, 43, had shot down their plans.

“Speaking exclusively to The Mail on Sunday, Dr Tohme said: ‘His brothers wanted the final resting place to be Neverland but the rest of the family didn’t want him there for some reason that’s not known to me.

‘I tried with some members of the family to provide Neverland as his resting place and to turn it into something. I believe Michael Jackson deserved to be in Neverland – a grand place like Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions