Re: What the Hell Is This???
May 08, 2010, 01:08:02 PM
Good let's dance - I understand your anger. Peter Lopez' death also triggered the same response in me. That's when I knew this was bigger than a hoax and far more dangerous. These people are not to be played with.

Your anger isn't just with us...it's with the way he was treated, used and finally abused. And that our justice system may not bring him justice. That's righteous anger...the only really valid type of anger. Most of the time we get angry out of our own selfishness, pettiness and small egos. Yours is the real thing. Let's just think about how to channel it.

These are very powerful and evil people. If Michael did escape (I'm still open to that) he's not free and clear. They will not let him get away with this. If they do, then it diminishes their power.

Here's a couple of things I'm wondering about. I think Jermaine brought Thome into the family...whether he knew what he was or just naive, I don't know. If you review the video at the hospital, it's very clear, Thome is in charge and telling Jermaine what to say and do. Thome also very clearly walks out behind the stretcher as they are putting Michael into the helicopter. As he he knows something is up. I also think that the debt is not paid and has been passed on the family now. That's why Jermaine is furiously trying to get together a memorial tribute, why Katherine backed off on her initial fight with the lawyers, in essence, why the family has caved in. I think they have quite possibly threatened the family and/or the kids. I think that's why they (including LaToya) have become compliant...except for Joe of course. But no one takes him seriously.

I don't think this is  over...no one has won or lost yet. But I think the threats are increased with Lopez death. I also think that's why you haven't heard anyone else speak. It would take someone like a Farakkahn to intervene. I also agree...I think the hoax, Illuminate, etc. are distractions. They keep us from the truth and there are some on this website that shut the truth down. You are also correct about that.

I was brought here by a very strong spiritual pull, I know now why. I don't know what mere mortals can do against such evil, but I do know prayer is a worthy opponent.

Thanks for your brutal honesty...I hope you are led in the right direction, whatever that may be. It's not the same for everyone. It won't be an easy battle and don't be surprised if few follow you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 03:06:04 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "blue moon"
Why did he put make-up on his cleft? It also lookes a little bit wiped out to the right.

You peeps really are delusional -Who The F cares About Makeup on a Cleft? (That is Your Question When the KOP Has been Murdered? - Make up on His Cleft?) Guess What Guys, I'm Outta Here. You all are living in Fantasy Land. I just came to the Conclusion MJ was Murdered and You all would Rather live in your Artificial World of Fantasy and Denial than care enough to "Investigate" WHO Killed Him. I mean it's these constant "Fluff" Posts about childhood photos, little poems, etc. that tell me this. Really Important Posts come up here about ACTUAL Reality and these posts are Ignored and Fade to the Bottom and Go Unread. I woke up tonight! I am going to leave here and Fight against those who killed MJ.You can stay here in your little Fantasy Land amd pretend that this is a hoax.I had Hoped it was all along but the BAD GUYS DID HIm. ..........          If you Really Care About MJ you will want to investigate Them instead of some Imaginary "Hoax" that was set up to distract you from finding MJ's Killers. This here is the real Mind Control - They want to convince you MJ is alive so you won't demand justice for his murder - Can't you see through this?   .........         (MJ - I am Out to Get Justice For You NOW- Not Stay Here in Some Cyber-Induced Fantasy Land created by Some Stranger as a Diversionary Tactic)
If You Really Care About MJ Wake UP and Go After Those Responsible - Not hang out here in Fantasy Land)

Iam looking at both sides. And Iam keeping in mind that he could be died. But at this moment I'm not convinced that he is.  The reason that I posted the picture from the cleft is, because I think it's strange that it lookes that there is dark make up on the place of the cleft. Maybe there is no cleft at all. And is this the reason that Thome crabs him at his arm to push him as fast as possible out of the crowd. I'm not asking a question about his eyeliner of lipstick. That's my opinion. I'm respecting your opinion that he's dead too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 04:36:28 PM
I'm gonna just be honest here, I'm not Jermaine's biggest fan.  something about his business associates, especially the ones he's introduced  into Michael's world, just don't sit well with me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Zen

May 08, 2010, 04:47:10 PM
To Good Lets Dance, please pm me if you want to talk.
I feel like you at times.  
My opinions and thoughts are DISREGARDED at times, yet I
NEVER post unless there is Some serious regard to what I am saying.
Do I TELL everything on this forum?  H... NO!  Why should I?
I am one and work on side with many, from California, Florida,
Colorado and several other states.  
When Mike first died, there was a lot of information shared, lets
say from people that were closer than I was, but they are still
"just sources", so I cannot repeat everything.
I find the "fan" - fare annoying at times, because one wonders if
it is a PLOY of the well-oiled machine, and yes, they show up on
every forum, or just simply naivetee.  
I think sometimes this is fan site or POPULARITY contest of who
loves Michael more, but I realize of course, everyone loves Michael
and they are hurt or even in denial.
Some BAD things have happened, but be careful, they ARE reading
this site!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 04:51:10 PM

You peeps really are delusional -Who The F cares About Makeup on a Cleft? (That is Your Question When the KOP Has been Murdered? - Make up on His Cleft?) Guess What Guys, I'm Outta Here. You all are living in Fantasy Land. I just came to the Conclusion MJ was Murdered and You all would Rather live in your Artificial World of Fantasy and Denial than care enough to "Investigate" WHO Killed Him. I mean it's these constant "Fluff" Posts about childhood photos, little poems, etc. that tell me this. Really Important Posts come up here about ACTUAL Reality and these posts are Ignored and Fade to the Bottom and Go Unread. I woke up tonight! I am going to leave here and Fight against those who killed MJ.You can stay here in your little Fantasy Land amd pretend that this is a hoax.I had Hoped it was all along but the BAD GUYS DID HIm. If you Really Care About MJ you will want to investigate Them instead of some Imaginary "Hoax" that was set up to distract you from finding MJ's Killers. This here is the real Mind Control - They want to convince you MJ is alive so you won't demand justice for his murder - Can't you see through this? (MJ - I am Out to Get Justice For You NOW- Not Stay Here in Some Cyber-Induced Fantasy Land created by Some Stranger as a Diversionary Tactic)
If You Really Care About MJ Wake UP and Go After Those Responsible - Not hang out here in Fantasy Land)

I do understand why you are upset. A lot of people are in "that place", but not all of us, thankfully.
Naturally people tend to skip the Michael-might-be-dead/ ill/ drugged/ murdered threads, yet  there are still some very good- real insights here (of course I'm not talking about numbers, colours, insiders and so on) I enjoy reading people's thoughts and use them to make my own mind on this.
As someone said above, I'm also interested to know what do you think we should do to get justice, and exactly against who... Do we already know who are all the guilty people here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

May 08, 2010, 05:40:33 PM
I can't understand the anger myself.  It's puzzling.  Obviously you were somewhere on the mid-line yourself to even be here.  So why the hostility towards those who keep hope alive?  I don't know what happened to Michael Jackson.  No one does.  there are times when I lean more to the left than to the right and vice versa.  Too many inconsistencies.  Too many obvious mistakes and misleading information.  Then there is information that is questionable and leads me to think, it could go either way.  But for me to say that he is dead would be to  discard my inner voice.  I can't say that now with 100% certainty, though I''m not so delusional that I cannot accept the possibility that he is.  I have my own bam time set for when I will conclude for myself hoax or death as the finality.  Until then, I am of the mindset that the truth will prevail.  June 14th will not be the day.  Once this court case gets on, when some real relevancy is presented and argued, when some concrete facts and some real hands on evidence are disclosed, when all of this stuff starts to add up and point me in the direction that I should follow, then I'll decide.  At any rate, I don't intend to go neither here nor there and diss anyone who's belief is different from my own. I will quietly bow out and give those who remain my regards.  They will always be a part of me.  They are the ones who listened and became my sounding boards when the world had fallen apart.  How can I not continue to care for them?  I can't and I won't. They are my cyber buddies and I love them all.  So no, I am not angry at anyone for thinking different than me and it s not my place to tell them what to think or believe.  so I don't.   As Michael would say, it's just not nice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

the arabian nights

May 09, 2010, 10:37:16 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I think that Thome Thome needs a swift kick in the behind.....one so hard it will send him into orbit!  This, to me, looks like he is treating MJ in a rather aggressive fashion. MJ's look is one of defiance and the body language to me is not good....see MJ's closed fist, tight facial expression and extended head????  Yep, I think MJ would have loved to slug Thome Thome if he could have only lowered his standards (but he was above that poor behavior).

oh what the hell post my first thoughts about your post - wouldnt it have been great to see mike punch thome on the kisser and floor him. oh yeah - mj rocks

your know i can actually see it, and then mj pick up his babies and  the sun headline

mj says dont *uck with me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 09, 2010, 11:28:43 AM
How is it possible that this man still calls simself MJ´s spokeman?
How is it possible that they dennied Katherine the right to see AEG´s contract?
How is it possible this is not within the investigation and case?
How is it possible that this man is earning money by making the promotion of TII?
Who is behind The Michael Jackson Family Trust?
Why a kind of trust that by law, the details of the trust can be kept a secret?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 09, 2010, 12:07:14 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
How is it possible that this man still calls simself MJ´s spokeman?
How is it possible that this man is earning money by making the promotion of TII?

All those are the questions that have no logic answers.
makes no sense
May be they are separating the economical part of the criminal part. I guess soon or later will come together.
May be there were some earlier debts and all will be payed from that profit?
I hope is Minkin
May be they are not, but they are being hold back to the public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

the arabian nights

May 09, 2010, 01:31:46 PM
did the contract or mikes part belong to the estate? so if katherine is guardian why could see not see the contract without any conditions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 10, 2010, 06:36:12 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
did the contract or mikes part belong to the estate? so if katherine is guardian why could see not see the contract without any conditions

Yep, why?
It makes no sense at all. Either she is not the guardian 100% or we are not getting the whole real deal yet. Some info links must be missing, that´s the only logic I can find up to this point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

the arabian nights

May 10, 2010, 06:56:19 AM
i thought the children were to be separately legally advised - so whats happened there

if feel the kids will have to wait until they are adult but the estate solicitors will have to account to them,. so kids if you dont like it shout out now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 10, 2010, 07:11:01 AM
Untill that day comes, that the ids are adults, imagine all the fonds that can be mishandeled! should be another way!
The kids at this moment have a guardian,and that guardian has the legal capacity and responsability as it would be their father/mother, that would include administering the fonds and co-signing documents as the guardian until they reach 18.

The key would be in the trust, how is written legally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

nynyro

May 10, 2010, 10:59:33 PM
Quote from: "blue moon"
Why did he put make-up on his cleft? It also lookes a little bit wiped out to the right.

You peeps really are delusional -Who The F cares About Makeup on a Cleft? (That is Your Question When the KOP Has been Murdered? - Make up on His Cleft?) Guess What Guys, I'm Outta Here. You all are living in Fantasy Land. I just came to the Conclusion MJ was Murdered and You all would Rather live in your Artificial World of Fantasy and Denial than care enough to "Investigate" WHO Killed Him. I mean it's these constant "Fluff" Posts about childhood photos, little poems, etc. that tell me this. Really Important Posts come up here about ACTUAL Reality and these posts are Ignored and Fade to the Bottom and Go Unread. I woke up tonight! I am going to leave here and Fight against those who killed MJ.You can stay here in your little Fantasy Land amd pretend that this is a hoax.I had Hoped it was all along but the BAD GUYS DID HIm. If you Really Care About MJ you will want to investigate Them instead of some Imaginary "Hoax" that was set up to distract you from finding MJ's Killers. This here is the real Mind Control - They want to convince you MJ is alive so you won't demand justice for his murder - Can't you see through this? (MJ - I am Out to Get Justice For You NOW- Not Stay Here in Some Cyber-Induced Fantasy Land created by Some Stranger as a Diversionary Tactic)

The real question is, if he is dead, how would you go about getting justice?  People are saying "Justice 4 MJ" but many of them seem to just be scapegoating Dr. Murray... and we all know by now that Murray is a scapegoat.  Why do so few of the people who believe he is dead look beyond Dr. Murray?   Are they afraid to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions