• 1 Replies

Offline DawnMarie1121

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Michael´s Memorial Service Program

• on: December 08, 2009, 12:26:44 AM
Quote from: "Angela1958"
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
If this is not enough evidence for some people then I dont know what is. Everyone in the Jacksons family are speaking of Michael in present tense and not past. I read this months ago so I wont go into quoting this again but several of the Jacksons brothers and sisters are talking about Michael in present tense, LaToya wrote: ''I cant wait to see you perform again''. Im sorry, but thats not an appropriate thing to say to someone who is dead. They are talking about him like he is still alive.

I don't know how you can have that positive thoughts while reading the last words from the family. Did you really read the whole thing? Of course LaToya wrote: "I can't wait to see you perform again" but before those ending words she wrote, that he has nothing more on the earth to prove and that he can do his magic now amongst the angels and get his wings.
Also the other siblings wrote something about heaven, etc. :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
To me all sounds very sad, even though I believe Michael is alive, but now I'm having my doubts again  :(  :(  :(

The same thing happened to me, Angela.  I hadn't seen this before and it has left me in tears.  I don't see anything positive in the family's words.  It seems really sad and full of despair.  I took La Toya's words about seeing Mike perform again to mean when she herself passes to heaven.  If she knows Mike is alive, she certainly isn't going to be so blatantly obvious about it by stating the fact in his memorial program.  Having said that, I do believe Michael is alive, but I'm starting to feel like maybe it's just because I can't deal with the thought of his death.  I don't know.  My best friend told me earlier that she thinks I'm in denial about his death because I love him so much.  I laughed when she said this, but now I hear her words ringing in my ears.  Maybe she's right.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »