Offline MJFOREVER

• Hoaxer

Re: Lionel Ritchie

• on: December 06, 2009, 03:13:53 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Here it is:

[youtube:s7y57pqx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ToznKNe6U[/youtube:s7y57pqx]

starts on 4:27-ish

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHTTTTT this video makes me cry and feel sad again :(  I dont understand nothing about the JACKSON family  dammit :|
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline foralltime

• Hoaxer

• on: December 06, 2009, 08:29:30 PM
Here it is:

[youtube:107ve254]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ToznKNe6U[/youtube:107ve254]

starts on 4:27-ish

Can't make much of Lionel,but look at the the video around 3:00 what is Latoya saying to Paris ??? And what are they looking at and even laughin about. :?
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

Offline tinker_bell

• Hoaxer

• on: December 06, 2009, 09:50:11 PM
I can't make any sense of it either. For a long period of time i was convincing myself that grief is something so personal and was reluctant to even try judging someone for not grieving hard enough. But my brain just couldn't process the images of devastated fans and neutral family members in the same frame... and kids... I lost my father at the age of 19 and i still recall that whole year as a nightmare...

Today i've seen an interview with Quincy Jones on some Czech TV channel (my aunt had to translate for me). The interview was taken on the next day following the Memorial. Quincy didn't attend it and stayed for the cinema festival in Czech Republic. The interview is about 1 hour long and he only speaks of MJ for probably 15 minutes at max somewhere closer to the end. The rest is just all about him and his incredible career (which is a fact, the man is a living legend). But for Christ's sake he was almost like a father to MJ, maybe even closer than Joe was at a time... He was smily and everything.... woah.. i think i will never understand. My aunt was in shock just like me.

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Offline badloving

• Hoaxer

• on: December 07, 2009, 11:13:26 AM
I can't make any sense of it either. For a long period of time i was convincing myself that grief is something so personal and was reluctant to even try judging someone for not grieving hard enough. But my brain just couldn't process the images of devastated fans and neutral family members in the same frame... and kids... I lost my father at the age of 19 and i still recall that whole year as a nightmare...

Today i've seen an interview with Quincy Jones on some Czech TV channel (my aunt had to translate for me). The interview was taken on the next day following the Memorial. Quincy didn't attend it and stayed for the cinema festival in Czech Republic. The interview is about 1 hour long and he only speaks of MJ for probably 15 minutes at max somewhere closer to the end. The rest is just all about him and his incredible career (which is a fact, the man is a living legend). But for Christ's sake he was almost like a father to MJ, maybe even closer than Joe was at a time... He was smily and everything.... woah.. i think i will never understand. My aunt was in shock just like me.

wow...Quincy too?? :o HOAX

[size=85]...since you went away, Don\'t you know
I sit around with my head hanging down,
And I wonder...who\'s loving you!?[/size]
[/i]

Offline Whitesocks

• Hoaxer

• on: December 08, 2009, 08:54:04 AM
Yeah Lionel is just pissed because Michael dindn't allowed him to start opening the song (just as in the original) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmYlCrECj2Q

Offline Mish1981

• Hoaxer

• on: December 08, 2009, 09:22:55 AM
Quote from: "Oetoort"
Yeah Lionel is just pissed because Michael dindn't allowed him to start opening the song (just as in the original) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmYlCrECj2Q

Part of me has to agree with you, and for some odd reason I remember it being said on one of the many channels I watched that morning before the memorial that Lionel was going to be singing his part in that song. For a second I thought, ok maybe that's why he's mad he didn't get to sing his part. Then I came back to reality and the truth is, while there were some wonderful entertainers on that stage IT WASN'T ABOUT THEM! Hopefully if Lionel was mad about that, he's gotten over it and has realized that.  Just my thought of course. I watched the little clip further up in this thread and I have to say, on that day I was at my weakest point, shedding tears that I didn't know I had bottled up inside of me. Now watching the video, I didn't tear up once! The songs always get to me, that is nothing new, but watching their expressions and everything it seems more of a show the more I watch it.

Just my thought.
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Offline Whitesocks

• Hoaxer

• on: December 08, 2009, 11:38:47 AM
Yes, i have the same thoughts.

This complete memorial is bothering me from the first day i saw it.

I don't know if anyone is very handy with computers, but i like to have some things checked. Like it has mentioned before..the coffin would be too small for MJ.

WE have to check hight Michael comparing to a familymember with the length of the coffin...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal