MJonmind

Re: O2 Announcement EXPOSED! Please Read!
June 07, 2011, 02:53:18 PM
I do agree about the obvious demeanor of showing he's pissed and defiant about being forced to do the shows, and possible link to Peter Lopez's murder in that they are telling MJ that they mean business. But on the other hand, reading between the lines, when I see the 02 announcement I see MJ as he is in some of his videos such as Ghost, where he is also confident, defiant and ACTING. So I see the 02 MJ, as performing for us on stage, and not his sweet shy natural personality as he is in interviews or accepting awards etc. He has purpose here, it is setting the stage for the hoax/Thriller 2 movie, magician's introduction. You don't think they (the ones pushing him to do concerts) have only now been pushing him, or only now he's decided to assert his rebellion. No, both of those things have been going on since he was a little kid, but he's bringing those aspects out deliberately perhaps, as this hoax is the culmination of his career, and his life, "The Greatest Show on Earth".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Re: O2 Announcement EXPOSED! Please Read!
June 07, 2011, 03:20:21 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I do agree about the obvious demeanor of showing he's pissed and defiant about being forced to do the shows, and possible link to Peter Lopez's murder in that they are telling MJ that they mean business. But on the other hand, reading between the lines, when I see the 02 announcement I see MJ as he is in some of his videos such as Ghost, where he is also confident, defiant and ACTING. So I see the 02 MJ, as performing for us on stage, and not his sweet shy natural personality as he is in interviews or accepting awards etc. He has purpose here, it is setting the stage for the hoax/Thriller 2 movie, magician's introduction. You don't think they (the ones pushing him to do concerts) have only now been pushing him, or only now he's decided to assert his rebellion. No, both of those things have been going on since he was a little kid, but he's bringing those aspects out deliberately perhaps, as this hoax is the culmination of his career, and his life, "The Greatest Show on Earth".
bow/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal