Kirsche

Re: O2 Announcement EXPOSED! Please Read!
May 06, 2010, 01:35:53 PM
You're welcome!

Thank YOU for your posts :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

jill

May 06, 2010, 01:42:43 PM
@hesinme09...Great post.  I totally agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 06, 2010, 02:14:11 PM
I also posted this on the other threads about the reasons of this death but also here as you´re talking about the same thing and this is something completing the circle.

Minamai found this and posted it on the spanish forum. Here you have it translated:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The King of Pop felt his lawyer Peter Lopez as a friend with whom she had a close relationship over 20 years. (Supplied)
Monday, May 3, 2010
Melba Brugueras / Primera Hora

Peter Lee, a close friend and personal lawyer of the star Michael Jackson and the Jackson family for more than 20 years, allegedly committed suicide last Friday near his luxury mansion in Encino, California, where the family of the late King of Pop also has a complex.

The problem is that people who belong to the inner circle of the Jackson family and the Lopez family still can not believe that the attorney's death was a suicide.

Peter Lee, one of the most sought after lawyers in the entertainment industry in the United States and Latin America, reportedly was close to granting a very revealing interview about the killing of the King of Pop

Moreover, there are inconsistencies in the versions that have been offered on the death of the lawyer, who was the husband of the star of Dukes of Hazzard Catherine Bach, who bore him two girls.

Some reports indicate that Lopez was found dead by police in Los Angeles in a garden in front of his mansion. Other reports state that was in a garden behind the mansion and others that it was within his residence.

And there are other questions about the number of shots heard by neighbors of the lawyer.

another suicide in relation to Jackson

[youtube:e3a0np8z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz0L0tzfC5E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:e3a0np8z]

If Lopez's death was self-inflicted, then this would be the second suicide that occurs around the King of Pop since his death. The first was that of Evan Chandler, a man who accused Jackson of molesting her son Jordie Chandler in 1993. In fact, this incident caused the cancellation of the concert that the star was scheduled on the island as part of his Dangerous world tour.

Incredulous Maritza Casiano

Whatever the real version of the facts surrounding the mysterious death of Jackson attorney, people who knew Lopez or worked with him are convinced that the lawyer would never have thought about suicide.

"If you had told me that Peter Lee contemplated suicide, had said that it was crazy," he said in an interview with Primera Hora Maritza Casiano producer who, as the producer Angelo Medina, Lopez knew from the singer's glory days Mexican Emmanuel. Casiano also worked with Peter Lopez several issues related to Juan Luis Guerra and Caribbean Records. Throughout his career, the lawyer represented Laura Bozzo, Maná, Whitney Houston, Jennifer Lopez, Andrea Bocelli, Vanilla Ice, The Eagles and Wilson Phillips, among many other artists.

"The last time I saw Peter was in 2006, he went to my office. I remember that day I was well excited that Michael (Jackson) had asked him to take charge of his comeback and was his legal business manager. He also represented Michael in the dispute with Sony and Tommy Mottola. Do not see the sense in all this. Peter was a man secure. I do not believe that he committed suicide, "said Casiano.

Another person who was close to the attorney of the King of Pop was the celebrity commentator Javier Ceriani.

"It was my personal friend for over six years. Peter told me much about his relationship with Michael (Jackson) and the trust it had for him. Michael told me that it was difficult to trust people, but what struck me most was when one day I said to Michael you were giving a lethal injection. That told me a month before Michael died, "Ceriani told to Primera Hora.

"After Michael died, he told me that the world had to know the truth and he always told Michael I had to make a will but that he was annoyed and told him not to talk about it because it was a bad karma. It was as if he knew about some loose ends in the death of Michael "concluded Ceriani.

All this sounds really bad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 03:35:40 PM
Ok..   i have said at the very beginning that this is the real Michael at the O2 and the reason people think its not is because of his behaviour.  And there is a reason for the behaviour.
Regarding the swag walk.. MJ has walked like that before.  Especially during the 2005 trial, he did that walk.

I have heard also, that there were arguments and tensions after the announcements and MJ argued with Thome Thome.  There was also a video which seems to have been removed from youtube which showed Thome Thome shoving Michael on the bus after the announcements..  Michael was at the window waving and Thome Thome pushes him away...  not nice.

Michael did NOT want to do those shows...  who knows for what reason.. maybe he felt pressurised.  Maybe he knew about the ticket fiasco and didnt want his fans fleeced of money.

Michael tried every trick to get out of those shows.. heismypeterpan has said he took weight loss drugs on purpose to fail the medical.   Michael suggested ten shows and to record them and release a DVD.. then when he died, thats what they did anyway. That was NEVER Kenny O's idea.  Kenny smiles too much.. watch the ones with the idle smiles.

Was Michael taking drugs to blot out the pain???   Was he drinking and taking aenesthetic to sleep?  I dont know.. although i wouldnt blame him if he did.  Even his own family were using and abusing him for money.  He must have felt very lonely and unhappy.   I know people dont like bashing the Jacksons on here.. but my thoughts since day one are that his family were NOT there for him.  Karen Faye WAS NOT there for him.  Kenny O WAS NOT there for him..  all they cared about was their own careers and pay packets.   I wish his children had been older.....   God., sorry.. this upsets me.

[youtube:1n24cbgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qs36fLnSds[/youtube:1n24cbgg]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 06, 2010, 03:43:25 PM
your right mike was placed in the kill box - but did he escape or is he truly dead i think the latter

but was it accident or design - did murray do the deed intentionally or by malpractice and delivered up to them what is now history

they are like a gang a mob - the funeral - like a mob movie ditto funeral

so who do we see, thome[back head just behind mike], mark lester [im the daddy] and randy phillips - why phillips? so the big guns to get mike there

so dermot said 10 shows, this is usually edited out after the words "that was so weird" but he continues about mj being so near - the king of pop - yes it was unbelievable being so near a living legend and you hugged him.

so from march 3rd was it (?) we have 10 shows, then we have the letter/contract when was that dated(?) to 31 shows, then we had 38 then we had 50 then we had which it always was a 3/4 year world tour.
Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 02:50:41 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 05:17:40 PM
Dancing the dream - I think you summarized it beautifully. Most of us came here looking for the truth, but as with all truths, sometimes it's not what we want to hear. I think the evidence this week is clear to affirm what you are saying and it's not too hard to understand what was going on the 6 months before Michael died. Can't believe I put it in black and white, but there it is. The only thing left now is how it happened...intentionally or an accident. I also agree with you that the family was not supportive and some may have even been accomplices in his demise. It's just too sad to believe and hard to accept that he died that way. My biggest doubt about it being a hoax was when Stevie Wonder broke down at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame celebration this year. That was real emotion. Stevie Wonder is real. I think I knew it then but didn't want to accept it. There are people who know what was going on and know the truth, but we may never know. May Peter Lopez' death was a warning to everyone to keep quiet.  I think we all want to believe that good prevails and justice wins, but in reality we all know that isn't true.

Thanks for telling it like it is. I needed that---
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 05:24:26 PM
Michael had a definite "up yours" attitude at the 02 announcement, and I think he wanted the fans to know, that his demeanor had nada to do with them.  He was obviously so fed up with the charade that he had to show it in some way, let us know, something is up, something just ain't right about Michael.  There was an article at one time, don't know if it's still out there, about Michael finishing the announcement and going behind the curtains to find Tohme Tohme about to get physical with someone regarding some of Michael's stuff he was auctioning behind the scene. Triffling assholes. MJ was visibly upset.   About the bullet proof, I have wondered the same thing when watching MJ in This Is It.  I would certainly think that if Michael had been receiving some threats or if he had indicated to them the strong belief that he was being targeted, surely he would have been wearing some kind of protection.  But yeah, Michael was pissed.  You could see it and hear it.  He was pissed, and hell, so was I. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mumof3

May 06, 2010, 05:53:24 PM
I think everybody saw that there was somethi g wrong I read that he shut hself in the hotel and that he fell on the way to the announcment maybe that's why he had marks on his hands now it is all scary
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 05:55:47 PM
Thank you all for your insightful posts. It is clear as day what was going on now that we look at the O2 announcement in a new way. I for one though, think he could have gotten away from them. He knew people who could help him, I think they did. However, I don't think he'll come back, that's just asking for something bad to happen. He has to appear dead. He can't ever come back unless he is safe, which I'm not sure he ever will be. & If Peter Lopez helped MJ in the dispute with Sony & Tommy Mottolla, he was definitely on a list of people to get rid of. He would be their enemy. I think they either went to him to try to get information about where MJ is & if he is alive. Or they went after him to try to get MJ to come out. MJ could be dead, but I still believe he could have found people to help him get away. & a bullet proof vest could have been used if there was reason to believe they would try to kill him. Perhaps CM was just supposed to keep MJ drugged & he has no idea that this is all a hoax. He didn't give MJ enough to kill him but it's all part of MJ's getaway plan. CM never knew what went on with MJ at the hospital. It could have all been staged or it was a double at the hospital used to throw the bad guys off. It's all like a gangster movie. I truly believe Jermaine thought Thome Thome was helpful or good for MJ but he didn't know what was going on behind the scenes how would he know? Thome Thome was firing people left & right & keeping the family away. I'm sure it wasn't Michael doing that, it was his "adviser" Thome. However, the family probably thought it was Michael doing it because Thome Thome made them think that or told Jermaine that it was Michael. It's all shady. I'm sure that Randy is the only family member who knows something about what was going on though. Perhaps he was at MJ's house to help him plan this. That's why he is so quiet. & some of the family is now clued in I'm sure. They are trying to push for CM to get charged with murder & maybe the bad guys will be exposed during the trial & since it can't be proved that CM murdered MJ, he will not go to prison. Thus, the bad guys will be investigated making CM a fall guy. JMO. It still makes sense, hopefully it plays out that way otherwise MJ is really gone - murderd.  :cry:  :?
Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 06:05:45 PM by teine21
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 06:00:48 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
I think everybody saw that there was somethi g wrong I read that he shut hself in the hotel and that he fell on the way to the announcment maybe that's why he had marks on his hands now it is all scary

I remember someone saying when MJ was getting out of the bus he fell. Now seeing how things were that day, I think they pushed him out of the bus & were physically making him do the announcement. Especially now that one of you has said that Thome Thome was pushing MJ. & that he tried to hop out of the golf cart but someone made him sit back down. It's all so scary, poor Michael. I can't imagine what other crap he was being put through that we have no way of seeing. It makes me sick. I really hope he got out alive. He was smart & he knew people who could help him, I hope they did. I also hope Jermaine had nothing to do with this & that he either didn't know Thome Thome was bad or he is just playing nice  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 06, 2010, 06:03:59 PM
Yes but what do we make of the idea that this entire hoax was planned many years ago ? I mean the hints and all the information we have collected has been placed and prepared way before the O2 announcement and even concerts preparation. A lot of us agreed on the fact that Michael had this idea (faking his death) in his mind since years now, so does it still fit in these circumstances ?   :?  :?  :? Or are you heading for Michael is dead now ? (which I don't believe). We are only speculating on the reasons of this "suicide" we don't know if it's true, if it's murder or if he's still alive...and why ? etc...

I'm gonna re-read TS post Greater Proof Hoax, Not Murder. I still believe that Michael is alive. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

May 06, 2010, 06:11:24 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Yes but what do we make of the idea that this entire hoax was planned many years ago ? I mean the hints and all the information we have collected has been placed and prepared way before the O2 announcement and even concerts preparation. A lot of us agreed on the fact that Michael had this idea (faking his death) in his mind since years now, so does it still fit in these circumstances ?   :?  :?  :? Or are you heading for Michael is dead now ? (which I don't believe). We are only speculating on the reasons of this "suicide" we don't know if it's true, if it's murder or if he's still alive...and why ? etc...

I'm gonna re-read TS post Greater Proof Hoax, Not Murder. I still believe that Michael is alive. God bless you.

He may have been planning to disappear out of the spotlight at some point. But I think it became a serious situation once these bad people entered or re-entered his life. Before it might have been I want to retire from music & do other things. Now with all of this proof of shady stuff going on, Peter Lopez's death & the trial etc. It became a rescue mission, imo. If he just wanted out of the spotlight, there wouldn't be a trial coming up. I also think the concerts were being planned waaayy before 2009. & he didn't want to so he tried to appear sick. But they kept pushing him to do them. So he agreed to 10. They got greedy & controlling. & he was looking for a way out but they probably threatened him & this all could have started earlier than 2009 or even 2008 for that matter. They are just making us believe it was something he wanted to do & that he was planning it, blah blah blah. The whole "He wanted to do this because his kids are old enough & he's still young enough to do it." thing they all say, to me, is just so that we think they are good guys & that they are doing this for him, etc. When really, they want the money & could care less about the man himself. It's pretty obvious that they are faking it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 06, 2010, 06:29:22 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

He may have been planning to disappear out of the spotlight at some point. But I think it became a serious situation once these bad people entered or re-entered his life. Before it might have been I want to retire from music & do other things. Now with all of this proof of shady stuff going on, Peter Lopez's death & the trial etc. It became a rescue mission, imo. If he just wanted out of the spotlight, there wouldn't be a trial coming up. I also think the concerts were being planned waaayy before 2009. & he didn't want to so he tried to appear sick. But they kept pushing him to do them. So he agreed to 10. They got greedy & controlling. & he was looking for a way out but they probably threatened him & this all could have started earlier than 2009 or even 2008 for that matter. They are just making us believe it was something he wanted to do & that he was planning it, blah blah blah. The whole "He wanted to do this because his kids are old enough & he's still young enough to do it." thing they all say, to me, is just so that we think they are good guys & that they are doing this for him, etc. When really, they want the money & could care less about the man himself. It's pretty obvious that they are faking it.

I agree on the fact that Michael didn't want to do these shows and I'm well aware that greedy and nasty people are all around him to make as much money as possible no matter what. But I think that this hoax is not just about disappearing from the spotlight, that he planned it since more than 10 years and that the aim is to get to the bottom of things. Maybe they thought they had control on him but in reality it was the contrary.

I really dont know where we're going and I must admit that the death of Mr Lopez has thrown some very bad waves in the story. I hope we'll get more information on that matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

CC

May 06, 2010, 06:31:26 PM
I read something like this before, I think that was MJ at the O2, not a double, only that he was weird, nervous, he knew that was his last apparence in public, he knew that when he died all the world would see this final speech...
When I look at this I have the same feeling that i have when i look the killer thriller party when he say :
"they don´t think, that this performer, my self, would out think them"... i feel the same when he say : "this is it, this would be my final shows, this is it, and when i say this is it, this is it, because...."
the way he walks.... i see the same at the beggining of this video
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

May 06, 2010, 06:38:07 PM
I think Michael had future plans to get out of the limelight and do more behind the scene kinda things for a while; however, I have 2 different scenarios for Michael hoaxing his death, and this is one of them.  The other is off a different nature altogether and not suitable for this thread.  However, in both cases, I think the hoax came up as a direct result of things that were happening more recently.  I think once that contract was signed obligating him to those shows, and when he started second guessing and then actually witnessing that these damn people were trying to rob him of all his assets, his health, his career and his life, is when they really started dogging Michael.  Couldn't you sense some tension on the set of This Is It?  It was definitely there.  Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't purposely trying to make him think he was losing his mind, the reason all those sticky notes were found around his home.  I'd go as far as to even not put this pass them, that they had someone shadowing Michael and filling his head with ideas about someone being out to get him, causing paranoia.  I don't put anything past the almighty dollar to a bunch of money hungry leeches.  Poor Michael, I wish I could just give him a hug and rub his feet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions