Good Lets Dance

Re: O2 Announcement EXPOSED! Please Read!
May 05, 2010, 08:34:18 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Listen guys...there was plan A and plan B...Plan A was to get MJ to perform at these concerts...based on what his fans said so so long ago, that near the end, his body guards were keeping him away from his fans so he couldn't tell his fans any more that he didn't want to do these concerts and the video I saw with my own eyes that is now GONE of him saying that and based on MJ's recent history of not performing when expected and the fact that he was missing rehearsals and everyone was fed up...........ENTER PLAN B!  They knew they were never gonna get paid with MJ acting this way...the only other thing left...Kill him.  WORTH MORE DEAD THAN ALIVE.  They tried to keep him on plan A...they drugged him up and let Murray move in with him to keep him drugged and keep him compliant rather than loud and COMPLAINING!  When that still didn't get him showing up to rehearsals...Plan B...

The funny thing is...I don't blame MJ one bit!  He should have signed on for 100 concerts and throw them all in the garbage!  no one, NO ONE was more responsible for his TRIAL than his own industry and his own "coworkers" all turned their backs on him...I don't blame him if he EVER set one tiny pinky on stage again.  His industry didn't deserve the dinner they ate that he paid for...I think MJ was sick and tired of being everyone's meal ticket.

I agree with you on the Plan A/Plan B. I have always thought that since the beginning. I'm not so sure MJ got out of this alive. This AEG Crew had pre-bank-rolled everything and I read with this company, losing Money is NOT an option. The Concert was NOT sold out, it seemed MJ had reached the end of his rope, on and on. A failed investment was Not an option for them.....Poor MJ :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

May 05, 2010, 08:42:01 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Well with AEG, Phillips and SONY, unable to sell tickets and Mj notwanting to do the concerts. could'nt they have also helped him to fake his death.  I mean the concerts were
insured right, plus the movie, and the DVD release, made mega cash because of his death.  This could go either way maybe Lopez knew the truth and was blackmailing someone, about letting the public know the truth.

It is very confusing and still it could go either way.  I am correct was the attorney murdered on the side of his house?  Interesting way to cmmit suicide on the side of your home, this does not make any sense to me, other than he was ambushed while outside of his home.

I've read 4/5 differant accounts that are all the same, except some say was found in Back Yard and others say Front Yard. I agree it's unusual to drive your kids to school, then come back home to off yourself in front/back yard where wife can find you. (Out on a rural road in the car would make more sense to be found by stranger or police)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2010, 09:17:17 PM
I think the truth is finally coming out. It's always been about the money...but not for Michael, for everyone else. I think he would do 10 concerts, but not the 50. His own family was after him to tour.

But I still believe MJ knew what was going on and found a way out. We have to remember the memorial service, the family's reaction, etc. I don't believe he's dead. I do believe that he reached out to Farrakahn and they found a way to protect him. However, I think "they" may have figured that out by now and possibly went after Lopez to get information or intimidate Michael.

Or what I prefer to think is that MJ is legally trying to expose all of them and needed Lopez help to do so. So they both are in some sort of protective custody. But all of it explains why the kids are no where near him.It may also explain why the police were called to the house that night for a possible intruder. The trial and investigation may be uncovering more than AEG, etc are comfortable with. It's going to get worse before the June date. It's time for the prayer warriors to get serious. Now we all know why we are here and Jermaine's message makes a lot of sense. Does it also make sense that Klein's
derogatory remarks about Michael are now appearing? This is no longer a game.

The entertainment business has always been shady at best and
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

May 05, 2010, 09:19:17 PM
I really hope the police do a thorough investigation into Lopez's death and not just let it go as a suicide.  Even we can see it is likely murder.  This whole thing stinks like three day old fish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2010, 10:55:53 PM
Good post.

There´s a thread about Lopez as well:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

airieslady

May 05, 2010, 11:16:21 PM
And I am thinking if they did "off" Lopez, what's to keep them from forcing other people into doing or saying things or if they don't they will be killed too...including family or anyone else involved.  I just hope that Lopez is not dead...if he really is, this is definitely related.  Farrakhan... hmm!  He sure gave a hellified speech about MJ crucifiction... that's some bad ass dudes if they are involved.  I would say there are alot of different "bad boys" playing parts in all of this.  This is going to be another long month.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Good Lets Dance

May 05, 2010, 11:28:38 PM
Quote from: "airieslady"
And I am thinking if they did "off" Lopez, what's to keep them from forcing other people into doing or saying things or if they don't they will be killed too...including family or anyone else involved. I just hope that Lopez is not dead...if he really is, this is definitely related.  Farrakhan... hmm!  He sure gave a hellified speech about MJ crucifiction... that's some bad ass dudes if they are involved.  I would say there are alot of different "bad boys" playing parts in all of this.  This is going to be another long month.  :?

regarding maybe Lopez isn't dead....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is starting to seem like Mob vendettas back in 1930's Chicago :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2010, 11:38:42 PM
They are already having his funeral..

A funeral for entertainment lawyer Peter Lopez will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica, his family announced.

Lopez, 60, was found dead Friday of a gunshot wound outside his home in Encino. Coroner's officials have confirmed the death as a suicide.

Lopez was a founding partner of Kleinberg Lopez Lange Cuddy and Klein, and over the years represented artists including Michael Jackson, the Eagles and Julio Iglesias. He had bachelor's and law degrees from UCLA and was a member of the California State Athletic Commission.

Survivors include his wife, actress Catherine Bach; their daughters, Sophia and Laura; a son from a previous marriage, Michael; a brother, Arthur; and his parents, Eleanor and Arturo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

May 05, 2010, 11:50:34 PM
Quote from: "lookingforthetroot"
They are already having his funeral..

A funeral for entertainment lawyer Peter Lopez will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica, his family announced.

Lopez, 60, was found dead Friday of a gunshot wound outside his home in Encino. Coroner's officials have confirmed the death as a suicide.

Lopez was a founding partner of Kleinberg Lopez Lange Cuddy and Klein, and over the years represented artists including Michael Jackson, the Eagles and Julio Iglesias. He had bachelor's and law degrees from UCLA and was a member of the California State Athletic Commission.

Survivors include his wife, actress Catherine Bach; their daughters, Sophia and Laura; a son from a previous marriage, Michael; a brother, Arthur; and his parents, Eleanor and Arturo.

Thanks for finding this. but guess what? It does NOT say Where he will be buried does it? Just that the funeral service will be held at a certain church. Usually it states "inturment will be at _______ Cemetary" So Where will he be laid to rest???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 01:09:43 AM
OK...everybody, let's take a breath and recap some things about this....first of all, I am the person who originally found the British Blog posts called The Newshound....I actually originally shared them here because of the mention of Peter Lopez' name in them as a means to track down his exact involvement in MJ's life and the timeline of his employment by Michael....it is true that we don't know if any of it is actually true, but my gut feeling, by the way it was written, was that it very possibly could be....it did seem to fill in a LOT of gaps we were either curious about or didn't even realize were in play....if nothing else, it sure sparked a lot of good conversation about something we'd never considered before....that this man, Peter Lopez, might be an entirely new-to-us, MAJOR player in Michael's "death" and what led up to it....the man does appear to be dead....he had a family....what a tragedy, no matter if it was suicide or murder....he did not die of natural causes....something is really rotten here....I am seeing many interesting takes on this from many of you....I think we are all onto something REALLY big....we are seeing evil....and it is a scary thing to see....but we must keep the faith...and persist in our search for THE TRUTH....no matter what it is....that is paramount...one more thing I want to say is this: when you read these two blogs and then watch the footage of MJ at the O2 Press Conference, it's like someone turned on a light for me...the weirdest parts of Michael's behavior caught on tape that day completely line up with that account....MICHAEL LOOKS SO COMPLETELY PISSED TO ME NOW!....backstage, he sort of storms off the bus with Thome at his heels, walking in a very un-MJ way....why does this look so strange to us?....I'll tell you EXACTLY why...because we rarely saw this Gentle Soul act this way...and his petulant, "if looks could kill" look that he shoots at someone out in the crowd to the right, followed by the Black Panther fist!....THE MAN WAS LIVID!...I ENCOURAGE YOU TO WATCH THE O2 FOOTAGE AGAIN WITH NEW EYES!!!...and yet Michael seem to still be cognizant that he was on stage in front of fans that adored him and he adored, fans that DIDN'T HAVE ONE SINGLE CLUE as to the nefarious goings on behind what they were seeing....so he pulled it back in....but if you put all these pieces together...piece by piece by piece....it's no less than astounding to me....The Peter Lopez Piece of this is KEY, I tell you....he might have been the only person fighting for MJ at that juncture....against so many who were avidly trying to, I believe,  manipulate/control/manage/force MJ into doing their bidding....and now, as this case spirals into more and more weirdness....and as more and more information is coming to light, in large part, to folks like us who are INTELLIGENT/QUESTIONING/AWARE/NOT BUYING THE BS WE'RE BEING FED....THAT VERY MAN...IS....DEAD!!!! OMG......oh my dear GOD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

May 06, 2010, 02:19:50 AM
Quote from: "airieslady"
And I am thinking if they did "off" Lopez, what's to keep them from forcing other people into doing or saying things or if they don't they will be killed too...including family or anyone else involved.  I just hope that Lopez is not dead...if he really is, this is definitely related.  Farrakhan... hmm!  He sure gave a hellified speech about MJ crucifiction... that's some bad ass dudes if they are involved.  I would say there are alot of different "bad boys" playing parts in all of this.  This is going to be another long month.  :?

MJ reached out to Farrakhan for a reason.  He is a force to be reckoned with.  The nation of Islam don't play.  I believe that Farrakhan would protect MJ if he had too.  I just think MJ finally realized what was happening with his shady management trying to con him and I believe he also realized that Arnie Klein was no good as well and that it is very possible that MJ took matters into his own hands before it was too late.  If I were MJ's family and he was in trouble due to people being greedy I would protect my family as well.  Do whatever is necessary as long as it's not harming anyone physically.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 12:23:28 PM
Last night, after my last post, I searched YouTube for more footage that I'd remembered seeing of Michael backstage before his O2 press conference, but I couldn't find what I was looking for...suddenly I remembered where I'd seen it!....in the Special Features section of Disc One of TII...."Staging the Return: The Adventure Begins"....and guess what I found? (and I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed)..... there are scenes of Michael riding in what I call a "golf cart" that takes him to and from the stage....in the footage that shows him coming back to the bus outside, we see the backs of Michael, Thome and Phillips, as the film was shot from behind the cart....Michael appears to be trying to jump out of the cart before it's really stopped...he sits back down...it moves forward some more and then he jumps out and quickly goes up the stairs of the bus...you see his bodyguard, Alvarez, standing by the door of the bus, staring directly into the camera....Thome and Phillips quickly follow MIchael to the bus, but he is up the stairs before they can even reach him...this indicates to me that he wanted to get away from them and this whole experience as soon as he could...also, the back of Michael looks very strange to me....it's more than him being thin and his shirt being too big for him...there is something under that shirt...something padded...something square-ish....perhaps a bullet proof vest?....I know that's a stretch, but I can't figure out what else it could be...also....
as the camera follows the cart to a stop, as Michael gets out, the camera pulls back to reveal none other than MARK LESTER sitting on the BACK of the cart, facing backward (Michael/Thome/Phillips/cart driver were all facing forward)....check out the look on Mark's face....it is patently obvious that he looks VERY unhappy....in fact, he looks VERY WORRIED to me...the looks screams, "OMG....my poor dear old friend is in DEEP SHIT and I am helpless to help him!"....it is so clear that there is more going in in this footage than what is obvious to the casual viewer...if you have this DVD (and I'm sure most, if not all, of you do), please check it out asap and get back to me with your thoughts...why would Mark Lester be there? Simply because he is an old, dear friend of Michael's and Michael is in London?...why would he look so sad then if Michael had simply been announcing his residency at the O2? You'd think Mark would have looked THRILLED, wouldn't you?....after all, that would mean that he and Michael would soon be spending a lot of time together....instead, the man looks very uneasy and unhappy....you know that old saying, "You can't see the forest through the trees"?....apply that here....I think AEG may have underestimated just how astute and discerning we hoaxers can be...we now have in our hands footage that we can watch frame by frame for clues of their subterfuge....it's there, people....it's right there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

jill

May 06, 2010, 12:55:23 PM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
I think the truth is finally coming out. It's always been about the money...but not for Michael, for everyone else. I think he would do 10 concerts, but not the 50. His own family was after him to tour.

But I still believe MJ knew what was going on and found a way out. We have to remember the memorial service, the family's reaction, etc. I don't believe he's dead. I do believe that he reached out to Farrakahn and they found a way to protect him. However, I think "they" may have figured that out by now and possibly went after Lopez to get information or intimidate Michael.

Or what I prefer to think is that MJ is legally trying to expose all of them and needed Lopez help to do so. So they both are in some sort of protective custody. But all of it explains why the kids are no where near him.It may also explain why the police were called to the house that night for a possible intruder. The trial and investigation may be uncovering more than AEG, etc are comfortable with. It's going to get worse before the June date. It's time for the prayer warriors to get serious. Now we all know why we are here and Jermaine's message makes a lot of sense. Does it also make sense that Klein's
derogatory remarks about Michael are now appearing? This is no longer a game.

The entertainment business has always been shady at best and

I hope you are right and Peter is not dead, but I have a gut feeling he is gone.  I wonder if he had spoken to the DA and was preparing to speak at the trial.  I am praying about this also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

May 06, 2010, 01:00:21 PM
So, you think MIchael ( and Mark Lester?) were the only ones who knew what will happen in June?

I mean, MIchaels acting was really strwange like "okay I know something you don't but I can't and I' m so sorry...."

But if MIchael was the only one who knew about it, whats with Thome? Is he involved in this hoax or not? I mean,he was at UCLA with Jermaine..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

May 06, 2010, 01:26:28 PM
Kirsche....thanks for your question....what I am trying to say is this...after viewing all the O2 footage very carefully and looking at it within the context of that British blog, The Newshound, I feel that Michael Jackson was being forced to commit himself to more performances than he could probably physically have pulled off and all because he had been infiltrated by a group of greedy bastards who were manipulating him left and right....and I believe Thome Thome was at the top of that list...now whether Jermaine knew of Thome's danger to Michael remains to be proved....part of me can't believe he was capable of betraying his brother like that, but sadly, part of me can't shake the thought perhaps he was, in part, a danger to Michael himself....I really can't decide on that and that's mainly because his jealousy of MJ and drive for the spotlight has been evident for years...but in the meantime, I will cut JJ some slack and believe his intentions were good as far as bring Thome into Michael's life....but make no mistake...when I see the top brass of AEG talking, I see nothing but dollar signs in their eyes...particularly Phillips...I think he is a phony and a liar.....and to me, Thome is just plain frightening....and those two are like white on rice on MJ throughout that press conference....Michael's demeanor and strange behavior throughout now seems completely in line with a man being forced to do something against his will....every mannerism that seems "off" about him that day....that makes you question if it's really him....could be attributed to this scenario, IMHO. Thanks for your input.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal