Good Lets Dance

Re: Just thinking...O2 announcement
May 05, 2010, 02:26:49 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
I just saw what someone had said about the O2 conference & Michael looking angry that day. It has been reported that Peter Lopez, Michael's music attorney had helped cancel it the first time. I was just watching it again. & I thought if that is true. Then Michael obviously didn't want to do those shows. He was being forced into it. So I watched it again & at 5:20 when he throws up the "Black Power" sign, he gives this look, you can see it's directed towards someone, like he is angry. Then he shrugs his shoulders & turns back to the audience & smiles one more time then leaves. That gave it away right there for me, he wasn't happy. When he got off the bus he seemed irritated & Thome Thome was the one ordering him where to go & holding his arm. I also noticed the part in his speech where he says "These will be my final show performances in London. & when I say this is it, it really means this is it because..." & then he chuckles & looks off to the side. I think he laughs because he was planning something to get out of it & away from them, the bad guys, but they didn't know. It sounded like a "HAHA I got you!" or "You have no idea" kind of laugh. I couldn't find the orginal place where people were talking about this that's why I posted it here. Thoughts? I really am now more than ever thinking that Peter's death was either because he was being threatened by those Michael escaped from or who were after him. They probably felt he knew something or because he helped Michael go against them, they went after Peter. It all is becoming more & more clear. The truth is revealing itself, little by little.

Here's the link, I don't know how to post it on here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Watch at 5:20, take another look at "the look" Michael gives & the shrug, that's definitely not directed at his fans. Also watch in the beginning when he's getting off the bus, he doesn't seem excited & the way he's surrounded by men, one of which is Randy Phillips? & then Thome Thome is holding onto his arm & ordering him where to go. Michael loves his fans we all know that, so when addressing them he is smiling & telling them he loves them, but he definitely has attitude at this announcement. & the chuckle show he was up to something that "they" (those who were controlling him & forcing him to do this) were unaware of. He was pissed off, they were trying to control him. He also is very vague in his announcement, I think for a reason. They told him to announce the shows, he did that & also said more without saying too much  ;) He was planning something, whether he accomplished it or not, I'm not sure about.

teine21,

This is so important what you bring up! Would you be offended if I suggest you edit your Subject line to something more attention grabbing, like: 02 Announcement Exposed! Everybody needs to see this and it (and YOU) deserves a more Sensational Headline for Sure!

No, I'm not offended at all. I wasn't sure what to title it. I wasn't sure if there was any other threads about it. I was just wanting to get people's opinions because I've been going crazy ever since Peter Lopez's death & I starting thinking about these things. Thanks for the suggestion actually  :mrgreen:

I am with you on the Lopez death, I was just starting to get my life back and now I'm re-obsessing all over again. (I used to work in Advertising copy writing and it was my job to come up with Attention Grabbing Headlines, so I can usually come up with one pretty fast, hee-hee)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: O2 Announcement EXPOSED! Please Read!
May 05, 2010, 02:37:59 AM
This is such a great post, really well put together.

I remember reading about this on another blog awhile back.

I also haven't been able to get the Peter Lopez mysterios death out of my head either there is something going on for sure and he is part of a piece of the missing puzzle in the hoax/murder.  This is just like a gangster movie where they start killing off people....

I hate to think what is going to happen next..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2010, 02:38:42 AM
Hey teine21....good job! Here is another view of the O2 announcement I found on YouTube...taken by a fan at the press conference....to me it's clear that Thome Thome and Randy Phillips are literally waiting at the back of the stage for him as he leaves the stage....I get a vibe like: "Michael...don't even think for a second that you're getting out of our sight"....but it does beg the question who he was shooting the Stink Eye to right there at the end....obviously someone in the front and to the right...I was thinking that would like have been Phillips or Thome, but this video seems to show otherwise....also, looking again at the footage of him getting off the bus....he looks completely pissed off to me there....look at his body language....a combination of sulking/storming forward....like he's thinking: "Shit, let's just get this farce over with and get the eff outta here!"....I know I've seen more footage of backstage....I'll let you know what I find....keep up the good work....I'm starting to think this is HUGE and how ironic that it's been right in our faces all along....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

May 05, 2010, 02:58:15 AM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
Hey teine21....good job! Here is another view of the O2 announcement I found on YouTube...taken by a fan at the press conference....to me it's clear that Thome Thome and Randy Phillips are literally waiting at the back of the stage for him as he leaves the stage....I get a vibe like: "Michael...don't even think for a second that you're getting out of our sight"....but it does beg the question who he was shooting the Stink Eye to right there at the end....obviously someone in the front and to the right...I was thinking that would like have been Phillips or Thome, but this video seems to show otherwise....also, looking again at the footage of him getting off the bus....he looks completely pissed off to me there....look at his body language....a combination of sulking/storming forward....like he's thinking: "Shit, let's just get this farce over with and get the eff outta here!"....I know I've seen more footage of backstage....I'll let you know what I find....keep up the good work....I'm starting to think this is HUGE and how ironic that it's been right in our faces all along....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for the video! I agree, it was like they were keeping a very close eye on him. Making sure he did what he was supposed to do. Hmm, it could be possible when he gives the stink eye he is looking into a camera because he knows they are watching it backstage? Please do let me know anything else you find. & yes isn't it ironic? We've been digging all over the place & here it was all along. The beginning of the truth. BTW I also noticed when he chuckles he looks back behind the curtain as well. & when he gets off stage, Thome grabs him right away.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2010, 03:30:39 AM
I watched carefully at the part of the video when MJ does the shrug with his head and shoulders he is definitely directing it towards someone and it's not the fans.  It's like a cocky shrug that he does like yeah what you want some of me?  He also has this kinda evil grimace look on his face when he does it.  I also think that he may have said something under his breath.  So there is proof from this conference that it was suppose to be 10 shows.  I never seen Michael do a cocky pose and look like that before.  He look like he was plotting on somebody that rubbed him the wrong way.  I think Michael got pissed off before he came on stage.  Also he had a swag when he walked into the arena.  People say that wasn't him but I think it was just his wig was throwing off his look and I believe he may have had something done to his lips they do appear larger.  Somebody commented that he was throwing up the black power sign as well.  I'm not exactly sure but he was throwing his fist up like he wanna go Mayweather on somebody.  I think MJ took matters into his own hands that's how This is it came to be with Kenny O.  Once MJ found out that someone was trying to play him like a sucka into doing more shows that he didn't want to do.  I think someone in MJ's management camp was shady and also I believe Arnie Klein to be shady.  So my hope is that MJ was able to get them instead and that justice will prevail and they will be brought down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

May 05, 2010, 03:49:49 AM
it is so interesting when a different light is thrown on something.....and if you watch it with this new information....it does make sense...........what i simply find unbelievable is.....micheal is a very clever man.....and i dont understand how ........if he did not want to tour........that he even thought of saying yes to one........and i dont believe that money was the issue here.........micheal is wealthy enough to not need to ever tour if he does not want to......so is something much more evil going on here.....?????  the death of the lawyer is shocking btw.....xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2010, 04:45:13 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I watched carefully at the part of the video when MJ does the shrug with his head and shoulders he is definitely directing it towards someone and it's not the fans.  It's like a cocky shrug that he does like yeah what you want some of me?  He also has this kinda evil grimace look on his face when he does it.  I also think that he may have said something under his breath.  So there is proof from this conference that it was suppose to be 10 shows.  I never seen Michael do a cocky pose and look like that before.  He look like he was plotting on somebody that rubbed him the wrong way.  I think Michael got pissed off before he came on stage.  Also he had a swag when he walked into the arena.  People say that wasn't him but I think it was just his wig was throwing off his look and I believe he may have had something done to his lips they do appear larger.  Somebody commented that he was throwing up the black power sign as well.  I'm not exactly sure but he was throwing his fist up like he wanna go Mayweather on somebody.  I think MJ took matters into his own hands that's how This is it came to be with Kenny O.  Once MJ found out that someone was trying to play him like a sucka into doing more shows that he didn't want to do.  I think someone in MJ's management camp was shady and also I believe Arnie Klein to be shady.  So my hope is that MJ was able to get them instead and that justice will prevail and they will be brought down.

what comes to mind now is Kenny O saying in an interview on tv( can't remember the show,maybe Ophrah) " Michael did'nt have to die"  and  " I can't believe he's still not with us"      Somehow these two phrases sound contradicting to me . One thought about first phrase is Kenny O is part of the bad guys yet did'nt think they needed to go as far as to off MJ  or  He's on mikes side and found that mike did'nt have to fake his death over this
Second phrase, always had me thinking coma situation...
Indeed the 02 conference ,broken down like that it makes a lot of sense. I'm with you guys on this who feel this is like reading a mystery novel,  now i read a ton of mysteries every year but i'll be darned i can't get my head around this particular mystery just yet!
Keep the faith though!!I'm pretty sure MJ knew what he was up against and got out in time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 05, 2010, 04:47:19 AM
This is a great observation, and totally explains his behaviour.  WOW.  Thanks for this post.  I too have suspicions regarding Lopez's death.  It's just too coincidental.
I've always thought Joe Jackson is feeling really guilty about something or is covering up something .  Does anyone else feel this way too????
Also, we can eliminate rumours of it being the impersonator "Navi" .  

He was there...........maybe as an decoy for when MJ arrived and left..???????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Re: Just thinking...O2 announcement
May 05, 2010, 06:38:18 AM
Oh & the "Black Power" fist, that's definitely a message to them. & the way he did it & the look & the shrug, it was meant to be a slap in their face.  ;)

I absolutely agree with you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2010, 07:43:04 AM
I am mortified by the latest news that Lopez is dead! I, too, don't believe it was suicide but murder, like many of you.  This implies that something very serious and troubling was happening behind the scenes and I am frankly worried about it all. It definitely feels like "piece by piece" all will be revealed.  

I, for one, don't believe that MJ was a drug addict or alcoholic (although I may be naive and wrong)....but my intuition tells me he was playing those idiots he worked with. He was painting a rather impressive false portrait of himself to aid in his plan. I truly hope he trumped them all!

It is good that new light has been shed on the O2 announcement in regards to MJ's behavior. It certainly seems plausible under that pretext. He definitely is showing attitude and is directed at someone....but the question is who?  

If this story is truly correct....it is far more dangerous than I had ever expected. All I can say is that I hope the children are under tight wraps and well protected. There is no telling how corrupt people are or where they will stop!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

May 05, 2010, 07:48:57 AM
At first i thought that Michael Did want to do the shows.... only 10 no more than that.... i also think the move to do 50 shows was planned well before the 02 confrence, and michael knew, or found out about it and that could explain the attitude.  What also struck me, The TII DVD extras, i think its staging the return bit, when they explain about how they were trying to get michael for residency.... they said " We TOLD Michael that HE HAD TO come back and regain his crown as the greatest live entertainer!" Did michael ever lose that crown ? :lol:

But if the shows is the reason behind the hoax, then why the heck is murray involved ? why a trial ? and if the shows are the problem... The shows would have ended in March.... or knowing AEG they might still be going.

Just wonder how long TII was supposed to last

And this is actually really starting to get serious... there is definatley something fishy going on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

jill

May 05, 2010, 06:17:05 PM
This article also gives motives for murder.  They knew it would be impossible for him to do 50 shows, not to mention he didn't want to.  If AEG bought up 1000 seats per show and were trying to sell them at outrageous prices they were in the hole, if it is true the seats were not selling for the amount they wanted.  It would have looked bad to have that many empty seats right up front at most of the shows.  Not only embarrassing to them but to Michael as well.  You would think they would have just sold them back to the arena and let them sell at regular price.  Maybe AEG was afraid they were going to lose their butts and took action to recoup their money.

Joe said he would not see This Is It because most of it was not Michael but doubles.  He knows his own son.  I wonder if he knew for a fact that Michael was not the one showing up for practices?  Different reports puts Michael in his home and also at rehearsal at the same time the night before June 25.

The article states that Joe Jackson got involved and was saying he was managing Michael again, however, Joe himself stated he couldn't get near Michael because of the people surrounding him. He said he had been trying for weeks to even get a phone call thru to him.  Everything in this case is contradictory.  None of it makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2010, 06:52:24 PM
At last, a post not to be denied.  I have never believed that Michael would do those shows, and always felt he was forced, that his hands were tied by Sony or AEG or some other entities.  They wanted Michael to be their puppet and they were of the mindset to do every and anything possible to make sure that he was.  But they forgot, that shy, soft spoken Michael Jackson had BALLS and he would not be handled that way.  I am so GLAD to see this post.  It has made my day.  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!  If anything happened to Michael, this little evidence should at least shed some light on the history and as far as Lopez is concerned, something tells me he was an offed witness.  He had to be put down.  Not a suicide, but made to look like one.  Michael Jackson did not want to do those shows.  Michael Jackson gets what Michael Jackson wants.  Were they done?  HELL NO.  Ask somebody.  They tried to make Michael feel obligated by insisting he HAD to do them to get out of debt.  What Crap!  I'll bet he's out of debt now and he did it HIS WAY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 05, 2010, 07:31:44 PM
Well with AEG, Phillips and SONY, unable to sell tickets and Mj notwanting to do the concerts. could'nt they have also helped him to fake his death.  I mean the concerts were
insured right, plus the movie, and the DVD release, made mega cash because of his death.  This could go either way maybe Lopez knew the truth and was blackmailing someone, about letting the public know the truth.

It is very confusing and still it could go either way.  I am correct was the attorney murdered on the side of his house?  Interesting way to cmmit suicide on the side of your home, this does not make any sense to me, other than he was ambushed while outside of his home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

May 05, 2010, 08:00:07 PM
Listen guys...there was plan A and plan B...Plan A was to get MJ to perform at these concerts...based on what his fans said so so long ago, that near the end, his body guards were keeping him away from his fans so he couldn't tell his fans any more that he didn't want to do these concerts and the video I saw with my own eyes that is now GONE of him saying that and based on MJ's recent history of not performing when expected and the fact that he was missing rehearsals and everyone was fed up...........ENTER PLAN B!  They knew they were never gonna get paid with MJ acting this way...the only other thing left...Kill him.  WORTH MORE DEAD THAN ALIVE.  They tried to keep him on plan A...they drugged him up and let Murray move in with him to keep him drugged and keep him compliant rather than loud and COMPLAINING!  When that still didn't get him showing up to rehearsals...Plan B...

The funny thing is...I don't blame MJ one bit!  He should have signed on for 100 concerts and throw them all in the garbage!  no one, NO ONE was more responsible for his TRIAL than his own industry and his own "coworkers" all turned their backs on him...I don't blame him if he EVER set one tiny pinky on stage again.  His industry didn't deserve the dinner they ate that he paid for...I think MJ was sick and tired of being everyone's meal ticket.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions