Ares Einstein: The Michael Jackson Code
May 04, 2010, 11:31:02 AM
Hi guys,

has anyone read this book yet? It*s about a journalist who is called Ares Einstein who has written 2 books with some explosive information about the murder of MJ. He said that the secret services are involved and he is mentioning names of special persons. Now he fears for his life.
There are two books: The secret life and secret murder of Michael Jackson and The Michael Jackson Code.

I try a translation with google translator:

"I know too much about the background of the murder conspiracy and intrigue in the run," the investigative journalist and best-selling author Ares Einstein.

His two books "secret life, secret murder - the murder of Michael Jackson" and "The Michael Jackson Code" contain highly explosive facts and evidence that the murder of the pop icon Michael Jackson has been prepared long. And that in addition to the intelligence agencies also extremely influential persons were involved in public life in the murder conspiracy. So influential that they now want to bring even the author of two Geheimreporte with a death warrant for ever silenced. involved with is also the Italian Mafia. Einstein: "I have received explicit death threats of the Mafia clan Casalesi." This is attributed to the Camorra, and has its roots in the Neapolitan hinterland. The influence of the notorious Caselesi clan, who made history again and again in his talk by bloody massacre itself, extends to Germany. In the Federal Republic of the clan controlled mainly large parts of the East German building industry.

Ares Einstein predicts that it is not only the Italian Mafia in hot pursuit. "There are clear indications", the successful author, "that seek the secret to me for life." Extremely critical, and above all clear this is because Einstein has revealed in his first book, the secret services were behind the murder conspiracy against Michael Jackson . "As far as the arm of my opponent sees it, that my first book was banned by the judiciary and thus placed under total censorship." But if everything has already been written down, then why the death warrant? Einstein: "My books are snapshots of my contemporaneous knowledge, almost daily, add new details and facts. I simply know too much about the murder of Michael Jackson and the intrigues which have driven him systematically in the abyss. And of course I also know the names of backers who now seek my life. "

Some, few uncensored copies of the investigative book "Secret lives, secret murder - the murder of Michael Jackson", which could now be fatal to the author himself, there are over Einstein24.de, as is the second work written by Einstein, " The Michael Jackson Code. " Whether he will stop now because of the death squads, which were scheduled for him with the letter and keep his inside knowledge to themselves? Einstein: "No, the public has a right to know everything about the circumstances that are related to the death of Michael Jackson together."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Press Release / NEWS

Court bans publication of book about Michael Jackson
07th November 2009, 17:00 clock Oradea - A new book about the death of Michael Jackson can not continue to be temporarily displaced.

The administrative court in Oradea rejected on Monday the urgent application of the author and his publisher, told the court. In a publication could no longer impact on the trial be reversed, it was said in the notice.

In the main it is about whether Ares Einstein may publish his knowledge. Attorney General Marius Hinze Ares Einstein had in the case of Michael Jackson forbidden to market his insider knowledge to privately in the form of a book. Einstein considers in his book, "The murder of Michael Jackson," the thesis, Michael Jackson, a murder conspiracy was the victim and had been systematically murdered.

Author Ares Einstein felt hampered in expression and press freedom. Attorney General Marius Hinze believes that would be violated by the direct appointment of persons to privacy. Mr. Einstein is of the opinion that it would sabotage his book, and is carried in all directions and from certain circles of pressure to silence the book and this is already in advance.

The book is available at book sellers and other Bol.de now also no longer available. Read banned.

Peter Kusenberg (NewsE., Vienna)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Is this another lie???? Should we believe it??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Zen

Do you have a link to that article please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

This concerns me to the point should it be in one of the Foreign country sections? This is in German, right? The translation is kind of messed up. Perhaps someone who speaks German can read it and give us a synopsis of it? Perhaps the Dutch forum could decipher this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions