Lady JTopic starter

I am losing faith
December 07, 2009, 09:20:16 AM
Guyz, I am confused. After seeing fans visting Forest Lawn and putting presents there I am starting to lose faith. I can´t cope with the whole situation.

Yes, the whole thing is weird, I know about the weird list and you all are doing a great job. But now I am still wondering why he would let his fans place presents there and why he would let them all think he is dead.  

I can´t take it any longer. I mean sure he might have left clues but whenever I see his fans in pain and all the tributes I completely lose control and start thinking what if he is really dead??? You guyz, I don´t want to bother you, but it is depressing.

Let alone his children, who are not with their father. Seeing that blue Cadillac, which he rode before and now seeing his children without him. Do you really think he can be without his children for so long and vice versa?

I don´t want to lose faith but at the moment I am so sad and hopeless.

God bless.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bobo

Re: I am losing faith
December 07, 2009, 09:34:24 AM
me, too. I don't know how to keep the faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]enjoy your day, Michael[/size]

Sunni

December 07, 2009, 09:49:00 AM
If Michael did it, he did it for a reason.He probably had no choice.I can' t be certain that he's live and kicking but I'm not losing my faith.Do you remember all those contradictions which gave us hope?They didn't vanish after these months.It's not easy to wait but who told us that it would be easy?
Take care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 12:49:56 PM
Guyz, I am confused. After seeing fans visting Forest Lawn and putting presents there I am starting to lose faith. I can´t cope with the whole situation.

What does that have to do with Michael? The entire world think's he is dead, there have been flowers placed in Neverland too. The idea with the hoax was for people to believe he is 100% dead. The fans who placed flowers dont know any better.

Yes, the whole thing is weird, I know about the weird list and you all are doing a great job. But now I am still wondering why he would let his fans place presents there and why he would let them all think he is dead.

Same reason why Michael would allow anyone to believe he is dead. Ofcourse he lets fans place presents in Forrest Lawn, he let fans place presents and flowers in Gary Indiana and Neverland too, not to mention the entire world. Michael cannot control peoples feelings and its not his job to do so.

I can´t take it any longer. I mean sure he might have left clues but whenever I see his fans in pain and all the tributes I completely lose control and start thinking what if he is really dead??? You guyz, I don´t want to bother you, but it is depressing.

Thats part of the hoax, making everyone believe he is 100% dead and with death comes sadness and depression.

Let alone his children, who are not with their father. Seeing that blue Cadillac, which he rode before and now seeing his children without him. Do you really think he can be without his children for so long and vice versa?

How do we know the children are not with their father? We dont know what they do inside their house, have you seem them recently? They all look so happy and problem-free. They are seen outside smiling, going to Universal and libraries and Karate Kid and doing fun stuff. They are happy for a reason, Michael would never abandon them. Im sure they have phone contact or even see each other now and then. Remember what Blanket said? ''Daddy is on vacation''. He is with his kids, he talks to them, he seems them and they see him. They know their dad is alive. He never left them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Datroot

December 07, 2009, 12:52:05 PM
What makes you think he's not with his children - we only see certain pics of them without him.  oops there I go assuming again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 07, 2009, 12:52:38 PM
. Remember what Blanket said? ''Daddy is on vacation''. He is with his kids, he talks to them, he seems them and they see him. They know their dad is alive. He never left them.[/quote]

When did Blanket say "Daddy is on vacation"????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

......................... /´ /)
......................../¯ ..//
......................./... .//
....................../¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/\' ...\'/´¯`•¸
........../\'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\\
........(\'(....(...(....... ,~/\'...\')
.........\\.......... ..... ..\\/..../
..........\\...\\.... ..... . _.•´
............\\....... ..... ..(
..............\\..... ..... ...\\
FUCK OFF ALL MJ HATERS!!!

December 07, 2009, 12:54:52 PM
Quote from: "joyaboya"
When did Blanket say "Daddy is on vacation"????

Right after his death was announced, LaToya (I love this woman) did an interview with some newspaper and she said the kids are doing well but Blanket thinks their daddy is on vacation. Which is weird because in another statement she said that all the kids saw their daddys cold dead body in the hospital and then later on said that Blanket said Daddy is on vacation. So which is it? If Blanket really saw their daddys cold dead body, I doubt he would say such a thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 07, 2009, 01:03:00 PM
Quote from: "bobo"
me, too. I don't know how to keep the faith.

Remember hon, Dr.Murray is still a free man ;)..  There are many fans around the world who really thinks hes gone and therefore visits his grave.. Michael want's to be found and hes leaving these clues to us...
Michael is playing his fav.game with us... Hide and seek ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 07, 2009, 01:06:11 PM
it also sometimes goes for me thus, however, if I in murray and this thinks these illogical almost ridiculous ones bargains .......
then I am more full again hope
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 01:19:31 PM
[quote
How do we know the children are not with their father? We dont know what they do inside their house, have you seem them recently? They all look so happy and problem-free. They are seen outside smiling, going to Universal and libraries and Karate Kid and doing fun stuff. They are happy for a reason, Michael would never abandon them. Im sure they have phone contact or even see each other now and then. Remember what Blanket said? ''Daddy is on vacation''. He is with his kids, he talks to them, he seems them and they see him. They know their dad is alive. He never left them.[/quote]
The children are the main reason why i still believe he is alive and well! They looked SO happy since the day of the memorial at the Staples...Paris even had a manicure before attending the memorial service!!!A few months ago, I remember seeing a video of the funeral (at Forest Lawn) on YT...
Well, Price and Blanket were in the cemetery  playing and laughing with their cousins while waiting for the limo to get them to THEIR FATHER's funeral a few meters away! Of course they didn't know that they were videotaped! So, I don't know...I do respect their feelings and their privacy and I don't know how they feel when they return home,  but they REALLY seem SO HAPPY! I have a dear friend, who lost his mother when he was 11... I assure you, he wasn't happy at all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

December 07, 2009, 02:50:07 PM
You see fans with flowers and teddybears BUT NO FAMILY!And those are fans who dont believe,and we BELIEVE right!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 02:52:49 PM
Quote from: "Suzy"
You see fans with flowers and teddybears BUT NO FAMILY!And those are fans who dont believe,and we BELIEVE right!!

RIGHT ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 07, 2009, 02:57:24 PM

Well said, you're right.

Hah, in our school's bathrooms there are white walls, so people write things to them. (I don't, though, it doesn't look too nice...) Anyway.
I once saw there this text: "Michael Jackson is not alive!" and few days later someone wrote under it "Hah, you wish, we'll never get rid of that guy.", and after that I saw a huge text written to the mirror: "MJ hoax death believers are more crazy than our chemistry teacher and he blow up our class room."
It was so funny.

Maybe we are crazy. Crazy of L.O.V.E. And proud of it. So keep the faith. ; )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady JTopic starter

December 08, 2009, 10:28:26 AM
I feel better guyz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

icy55

December 08, 2009, 11:34:27 AM
Quote from: "Syringa"

Well said, you're right.

Hah, in our school's bathrooms there are white walls, so people write things to them. (I don't, though, it doesn't look too nice...) Anyway.
I once saw there this text: "Michael Jackson is not alive!" and few days later someone wrote under it "Hah, you wish, we'll never get rid of that guy.", and after that I saw a huge text written to the mirror: "MJ hoax death believers are more crazy than our chemistry teacher and he blow up our class room."
It was so funny.

Maybe we are crazy. Crazy of L.O.V.E. And proud of it. So keep the faith. ; )

That's so super cool!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions