Body Doubles & Impersonators (proof)

• 26 Replies

mykidsmum

• Show only replies by mykidsmum

Re: Body Doubles & Impersonators (proof)

• on: January 01, 2010, 12:41:40 PM
Quote from: "Whitesocks"
I came across this website wich proves Boudy Doubles wearing a mask. Check this out:
It would make a point why his chooses this hairstyle. (over the ears and long in the neck).
http://michaeljacksonnotdead.wordpress. ... s-doubles/
give me a break...There is no artist alive that can simulate a mask like that...if anyone wore a mask of MJ it would make their head look garishly large.  What you are seeing in that first picture is the edge of his brown collar pushing against his neck creating wrinkles.  This happens to most men when they wear tight collars and turn their heads.  Also, the skin looks so smooth thanks to the makeup that MJ wears to even out his skin.  The bottom picture of MJ's neck where neck tendons are sticking out is normal.  The photographer obviously got him in the middle of moving his head in a way that extends the tendons...like a hiccup or a burp (sorry MJ) or bringing his head down from looking up.  Those pics are all him...sorry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

mykidsmum

• Show only replies by mykidsmum

Re: Body Doubles & Impersonators (proof)

• on: January 01, 2010, 12:45:11 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"
i've been lookin at theses pics for a while and studying them.. the 3rd picture down looks like the same day as the first picture to me but without the face being lightened IMO.. and i don't see a weird white line on the neck to say MASK.. the hair looks the same.. sunglasses.. etc

i dunno its buggin me!!  :roll:
by the way, that photo can be seen at Getty Immages.  It was taken one of the days at his Trial...Obviously it's him cause he had to be there.  It's the collar on his shirt, a beautiful brown shirt he wore under his suit jacket.  It's not the same day as the white collar.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »