When MJ returns!
May 03, 2010, 05:12:48 PM
Many people who still hate MJ even after his death, are about to crush most of us with their talks very soon.

When MJ returns, the world will come to a stop again as it did when MJ died. When MJ returns, most people will be very happy and won't believe their eyes but what after they finally believe it?

They will blame MJ for playing with their emotions. MJ haters will find an excuse to shut us down! MJ can also be arrested for faking death as it is illegal to fake your death. People will start to hate MJ and many won't understand what the point of doing what he did was.

What then?

MJ, if you are reading this, what will you do then?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: When MJ returns!
May 03, 2010, 05:21:03 PM
Quote from: "Badsha"
Many people who still hate MJ even after his death, are about to crush most of us with their talks very soon.

When MJ returns, the world will come to a stop again as it did when MJ died. When MJ returns, most people will be very happy and won't believe their eyes but what after they finally believe it?

They will blame MJ for playing with their emotions. MJ haters will find an excuse to shut us down! MJ can also be arrested for faking death as it is illegal to fake your death. People will start to hate MJ and many won't understand what the point of doing what he did was.

What then?

We dont know how the world is gonna take this..... the media will have a field day, arrested maybe.... we dont know , michael would have  to explain why he done this..... if the internet broke when he died, it may explode when he re-emerges
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Re: When MJ returns!
May 03, 2010, 06:40:39 PM
Quote from: "Badsha"

What then?

Personally i dont care what anyone else thinks, michael will explain his reasoning and those who are ignorant and narrow minded will take it how they like. haters are always gunna be haters we cant stop them and they cant stop the fans either, cause in reality there are more of us who love and respect him than those who hate him. MEDIA will always be around unfortunately we cant shut them down but we can continue to fight against them and let them do what they want, what is important is that we understand him and continue by his side. ONE thing i know for sure is I WILL ALWAYS support michael and all of his decisions, and i respect that man with a great deal, and i have more than enough love for him. I understand he has his reasons for doing this, therefore i support him 100%, i'm def one fan he isnt losing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!