Quote from: "lisap27"
you know.. i respect his family for sticking up for him cos obviously he can't defend hiself...

BUT!!

how do they know.. how do we know.. that was his personal life.. which none of us.. not a single one of us know about!!

food for thought!!

oh and a person's sexuality is irrelevant to me.. you respect and admire and whatever a person for who they are.. not who they choose to sleep with or do whatever with.. thats my 2 cents anyway..

Very well put
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i got micheal"s not
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Im not sold on Jermaine..   seems like lip service.   Im cautious of Jermaine..  in fact im cautious of all the family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
why does jermaine look like jackie?

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT THIS WHOLE MESS IS DOING TO OUR MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Java

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Whoah~ Go Jermaine! Well, we know Arnie is full of shit after we heard him talk about Mike's peeing habits for 90 minutes on TMZ live. Yet the Urination Explanation was so hilarious and ridiculous, that it makes me think Arnie is just working along with the hoax. I mean what does he have to gain from it? He doesn't need the money, blabbing around about patients would not do his image of a dermatologist/doctor any good, so why would he do it? We must keep in mind that this might all be staged. We don't know what the real bond is between Arnie and Mike, they have known each other for such a long time. Maybe Arnie is in, maybe Arnie really did something he shouldn't have, we just don't know.

I am looking forward to another hilarious 90 minutes with Arnie on TMZ live.
Arnold Klein is ticked.  He ticked because there was a lot of press about him last year.  He ticked because the Jackson family dissed him, most likely - on and on.  He has absolutely no business airing Michael's personal business; no more than Gotham did when he told the world that Michael called him on his wedding night to ask advice [virgin].  Arnold is an adult.  He knows this.  He's vengeful and it will come back and bite him in the butt.

Dr. Klein did not talk about Mike's peeing habits for 90 minutes.  That's a gross exaggeration and these kinds of comments are exactly why I didn't watch that darn thing for so long.  It was not the hard watch I thought it was going to be.  I know I'm testy today.  I think I'm just plum sick of misquotes, exaggartations and silly theories.

Dr. Klein did say a few useful things in that interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Quote from: "RK"
I can't dismiss Arnie from being a player in this hoax simply by the fact that every story he's been the source of has been way weird.

So....according to Arnie....we have these
1] horrible green jacket.
2] peeing in a cup
3]the batrat suv for sale on ebay
4]the gay outing.
Every one of these stories is so unbelievable. For a start MJ's gotta be one of the sharpest dressers I've ever seen. and that green jacket ....bad.
Also , I'm trying to tread delicately here.  It's a  fact that nearly everyone  on this forum thinks  MJ is a hottie and I'm sure that many of his gay fans also share that same attraction. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to think that [according to Arnie] MJ only had that one relationship with Jason.
Then there is the effect this latest offering from Arnie has had on all MJ camps from fans, rippers, hoaxers even family. Seems like a united army for the first time since June.
So is Arnie or isn't Arnie playing? I think he's playing and he's highly entertaining.

I don't think the peeing in a cup is weird.  When you gotta you gotta go.  Using it to explain Jordy is idiotic.  I can think of many other possibilities.  So he puts this... again personal info out there.........oh I'm just not going to talk about it any more.  I don't think Arnie is entertaining.  He's treacherous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

wouldn't it all be so much easier to figure out if all the good guys still wore white hats!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ha Jermaine took the words right outta my mouth lol. I love
 Jermaine.!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

yuu rockked maah world. yuu knoe yuu did. && everythin ii own I giive

I can\'t be still, yuu THRILL meeh. baybee be mine.!<3