Geraldo??
May 03, 2010, 03:30:42 PM
Something that I find odd is Geraldo Rivera. If You go to his website, He has alot of His old interviews on it. Michael's is not on it. Charles Manson-yes. MJ-  no. Why would He take that interview off? I know you can watch it on youtube- but still after Michael's "death", he was all up in arms, about blasting everyone who didn't stand by Michael, He was determined to hunt down whoever was responsible, etc. I read somewhere, that He said He was punked, regarding Michael. but I can't find it again. SO- Where is Geraldo, and what is He doing, with His investigation????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

Re: Geraldo??
May 03, 2010, 03:38:29 PM
I think Geraldo has been warned not to invistagate, just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

jill

May 03, 2010, 04:04:14 PM
I think it is very strange too.  You can send him an email from foxnews.com.  I don't know if he will respond.  It is odd that he has not said another word about Michael Jackson since September.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

May 03, 2010, 04:11:56 PM
sorry..my english is not so good..what exactly punked means? Can you explain me in different words? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2010, 04:14:33 PM
Quote from: "mmz"
sorry..my english is not so good..what exactly punked means? Can you explain me in different words? :)

He has been fooled, a trick has been played on him, hes been made to feel silly. I just hope hes not mad at MJ for this. He was a good friend and defender. Geraldo please stand with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

May 03, 2010, 07:46:48 PM
I sent Geraldo an email asking him these questions very nicely months ago and he and FOX have chosen to disregard it.  Seems to me that Geraldo was silenced for good reason because Geraldo is one man who doesn't back down without a fight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

May 03, 2010, 07:47:53 PM
I sent Geraldo an email asking him these questions very nicely months ago and he and FOX have chosen to disregard it.  Seems to me that Geraldo was silenced for good reason because Geraldo is one man who doesn't back down without a fight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

May 03, 2010, 08:13:28 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

ME TOO Months AGO and I nevr heard a word??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

May 03, 2010, 08:24:11 PM
That is really interesting. You'd think he would respond with something, even very brief. I emailed Diane Dimond about another of her less than nice articles on Michael and she responded immediately...and even responded a second time to my rebuttal. That tells me that Geraldo may have been given warning from someone to keep quiet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

May 03, 2010, 09:01:32 PM
Quote from: "3292gold"
Something that I find odd is Geraldo Rivera. If You go to his website, He has alot of His old interviews on it. Michael's is not on it. Charles Manson-yes. MJ-  no. Why would He take that interview off? I know you can watch it on youtube- but still after Michael's "death", he was all up in arms, about blasting everyone who didn't stand by Michael, He was determined to hunt down whoever was responsible, etc. I read somewhere, that He said He was punked, regarding Michael. but I can't find it again. SO- Where is Geraldo, and what is He doing, with His investigation????

thought ann colter was mentioned  with regard to it. maybe she made the call to him on air that was supposed to be mrs. jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 03, 2010, 09:12:25 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
That is really interesting. You'd think he would respond with something, even very brief. I emailed Diane Dimond about another of her less than nice articles on Michael and she responded immediately...and even responded a second time to my rebuttal. That tells me that Geraldo may have been given warning from someone to keep quiet.

I also think he may have received some kind of warning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

May 03, 2010, 09:36:48 PM
What kind of warning are we talking about...stop talking about mj in general or stop nosing around in case he gets too close to the truth...I'm just wondering what he was saying that he would be silenced? The person who mentioned they read that he felt tricked...what do you think that means? I know he said that he thought Michael was 5'11. Do you think he was tricked by a double? I just can't think of how he might have been tricked. Does any one have an idea? Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

May 03, 2010, 09:39:44 PM
Warning? Why do people say he has been warned to back off from investigating when he was trying to support a death investigation?  That sounds threatening.  Michael Jackson and his team behaving like the mafia?  I don't think so.  Geraldo must know the death is a hoax - so he was annoyed and hinted at it by saying he was punked- otherwise he would say nothing.  I heard this before - the punked comment - and it just confirmed there's a hoax going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

May 03, 2010, 09:50:47 PM
hmmmm ok that's good I like that   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 03, 2010, 10:05:48 PM
fox has not really spent much time at all covering this since june.weird though, glen beck was doing one of his little board presentations last week and mentioned emerald cities and oz . also a person named gerry hudson(i think).wasn't there something here about someone with the initials gh? he is also acting like he's not feeling too safe these days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."