• 27 Replies

Offline YoungNewMJFan

• Hoaxer

Re: A doble ? and when ?

• on: April 27, 2010, 09:32:08 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "YoungNewMJFan"
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
He must have been the "Stunt Man" In Black or White. They'd have needed one for that video, that's for sure.

I'm sorry to bother, I haven't watched the vid in a while, why would he need a stunt double?  :)

yeap for blackorwhite dont understand that

maybe he wanted to check what he would look it, but vid reply is also an option - maybe it was too expensive back in the day?

Yeah, I just watched it again and don't really understand why he would need a double, I mean in the cowboys and indian scene they are on another platform thing so it's like the horses couldn't get to them anyway. And with the road scene he was perfectly safe if you look at the lanes the middle where they are is like extremely wide so unless there was an extremely bad driver than he was safe. Plus I watched the behind the scenes and it showed him doing the driving scene over and over again....so i'm not sure anymore..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline FinlanDiana

• Hoaxer

• on: May 06, 2010, 07:08:09 AM
I read on the internet Darrick Morgan. Someone Jessica Valentine (MURRAY) tells her family issues and is looking for relatives. Darrick was his nephew? But interesting affair is mentioned that surname MURRAY & Darrick Morgan's related? Darrick lived in Gary Indiana as a child in that case reportedly. Maybe MJ & Darrick known each other since childhood?  :?
Became just the idea of whether Conrad Murray might also be a relative of Darrick Morgan?   :roll:   or just a coincidence that the same surname relatives   :?  

Link Jessica Valentine: My Family History, which also mentioned Darrick Morgan

http://jessicavalentine.africansisters.net/custom.html

Offline MJmakesmespeechless

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2010, 04:07:07 PM
Quote from: "FinlanDiana"
I read on the internet Darrick Morgan. Someone Jessica Valentine (MURRAY) tells her family issues and is looking for relatives. Darrick was his nephew? But interesting affair is mentioned that surname MURRAY & Darrick Morgan's related? Darrick lived in Gary Indiana as a child in that case reportedly. Maybe MJ & Darrick known each other since childhood?  :?
Became just the idea of whether Conrad Murray might also be a relative of Darrick Morgan?   :roll:   or just a coincidence that the same surname relatives   :?  

Link Jessica Valentine: My Family History, which also mentioned Darrick Morgan

http://jessicavalentine.africansisters.net/custom.html

I watched GHOSTS today (I own it on VCD) and it listed Derrick Morgan as Michael's STAND IN
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal