You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's Lawyer -Mystery Suicide Note
Originally posted May 3rd 2010 12:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Peter Lopez -- the music attorney who had close ties to Michael Jackson -- left a suicide note that was completely silent as to why he took his life ... sources connected to the situation tell TMZ.

We're told the one-page, handwritten note expressed his love for his wife and kids and asked for forgiveness, but did not even hit at why Peter would end his life.

A source close to the family tells TMZ Peter dropped the kids off at school at about 9:00 AM Friday.  When he got home, we're told Peter went to the backyard and shot himself in the head.

We're also told people close to Peter thought he seemed "stressed out" in the weeks leading up to his death ... but that he did not tell anyone -- including his family -- what was bothering him.

Lopez was married to Catherine Bach from "The Dukes of Hazzard" for 20 years. They had two children together.

In addition to working with Michael Jackson, Lopez -- who worked with Jackson on the 25th anniversary of "Thriller" -- was an attorney for The Eagles and served as a co-producer on the movie "Selena."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON

paula-c

Now this is very rare, when I read the news had a small tarball link to a page where the meaning of the word court, did not think it would remove him, but I printed it and reads as follows;
A garden (From the Spanish: patio backyard "or" backyard) is an outdoor space generally used for food or recreation that often adjoins a residence and usually paved. You can refer to a roofless inner courtyard of those described in Spanish. Style housing or a paved area between a residence and garden.
Patios are typically made of concrete or stone slabs placed on a firm basis. This base is often uan compact layer of hardcore (stone chips), a layer of sand and a layer of cement mortar. The strength and core stability is essential to the strength of the top layer of the slabs. Patios that have a lot of weight, such as roads, requiring more than foundations are designed to use light.
In Australia the term patio is often used to refer to any kind of outdoor balcony or veranda
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I'm going to play devil's advocate, this man comes to your home, does not fit, went to the backyard, an outdoor space and format. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

so his association is recent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "Gina Jackson"
In addition to working with Michael Jackson, Lopez -- who worked with Jackson on the 25th anniversary of "Thriller" -- was an attorney for The Eagles and served as a co-producer on the movie "Selena."

I wonder about Selena.
This is about the movie:

This is about the person:

And this caught my attention at wiki:
"Selena released her first album at the age of twelve. "
"she was murdered at the age of 23 by Yolanda Saldívar, the president of her fan club."
"was raised as a Jehovah's Witness"
"The family soon went bankrupt"
"they performed wherever they could: at street corners, weddings, quinceañeras, and fairs"
"Selena signed a contract with Coca-Cola"
"In early 1995, the Quintanillas discovered that Yolanda Saldívar, the president of Selena's fan club (Texas-section) and the manager of her boutiques, was embezzling  money from the fan club and decided to fire her"
"As the singer turned and left the room, Saldívar shot her once in the back."
"In October 1995, a Houston jury convicted Saldívar of first degree murder and sentenced her to life in prison,"

"Selena's album Dreaming of You, a combination of Spanish-language songs and new English-language tracks, debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard  200, making her the first Hispanic singer to accomplish this feat[21]  and the second highest debut after Michael Jackson's HIStory."

Lopez is not mentioned as co-producer of the film as claimed in the TMZ article.
Not on wikipedia You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, not on imdb
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

I think we should read between the lines one more time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.