CC

Quote from: "Grace"
This whole hoax is about our very personal narrow perception of how things are supposed to be according to some opinion builders these days.

The hoax is about daring breaking free from forced opinion, third party heard-so / say-so point of view.
The hoax is about daring thinking on our own and usíng the gift of a brain for its purpose - think, reflect, decide, revise, rethink again.
The hoax is about multiple forms of way of living, multiple forms of opinions, multiple forms of belief, multiple forms of religion, multiple forms of looking at things, multiple forms of meanings, multiple forms of perception, multiple forms of comprehension.
The hoax is about the unmeasurable richness and treasures of variety on the planet, in mankind, in every human being.
The hoax is about the unlimited pleasure of individual talent and promising visions and about common consensus uniting us all across all differences.
And this is exactly what this hoax is about.
The most impressive demonstration of freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of belief history has ever seen.

Dare trusting yourself.
They cannot harm you. Nobody can. Nobody will stop you.
If you only believe in yourself, in your own thoughts, in your own dreams, in your own capacities and abilities, in your own talents.
If you only dare spreading your wings the sky will be filled with doves that never knew how easily they could fly.
[/color]

Pfeiffer says, "Michael was not ashamed of his sexuality."]
So true. So true. Neither should we ever be ashamed of any part of us.

APPLAUSSE!!!

WAVES... :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Venus

You know what! Klein means that Michael was homosexual or else why Jermaine was so pissed off? Because Michael was happy?  :roll:
This is not funny! Klein is really full of shit, because no matter what he has no rights to tell the story. he betrayed MJ in everyway. First pee story and "Heal the skin" lectures. wht, how can you call your fucking lecture about how you treated Michael's skin (he had no rights to tell about Michael's health, it's not ethical) and name it like his song? The most disrespectful thing to do, no matter if MJ is alive or dead.
I hate Klein. He's full of shit. He's not a friend. The guy stinks. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "squall-lionheart"
And the worst part is that SOUZA is not even an MJs fan !! :roll:
No disrespect .

Now that is thát supposed to mean..?

I think what they mean is that being a Michael fan and not being a fan we are in 2 different worlds. Those of us that are a fan of his see him maybe in a different light. Perhaps we put him up on a pedestal too much? We think he is just perfect the way he is. As a fan we invest ALOT into Michael and do we put blinders on sometimes...maybe yes and maybe not. However being a fan we have followed his life and every move. We know the words to all his songs, we know his quirks and his personality and all his traits, and although we havent met him we just FEEL we know him. It is hard to explain really but us MJ fans feel a connection to him. When he hurts then so do we. I can be an MJ fan and still be objective. I know some of us can and some of us cannot but truly that is what makes the world go round. Everyone has a different opinion. Come on now if everyone thought alike the world would be a pretty boring place. Michael makes the world and life interesting. He does make life worth living. Put on a little MJ music or just take one look at a photo of his and us MJ fans light up and brighten our day.

And then of course those that are not Michael fans now iam not about to start a war however if you are not a fan you tend to look at him differently i think. No different than say someone else you are not a fan of or even admirerer. Therefore you call it as you see it. To you guys he is just another face in the crowd. But to us MJ fans he is our world really and someone we could even call a friend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

*Mo*

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
No disrespect .

And then of course those that are not Michael fans now iam not about to start a war however if you are not a fan you tend to look at him differently i think. No different than say someone else you are not a fan of or even admirerer. Therefore you call it as you see it. To you guys he is just another face in the crowd. But to us MJ fans he is our world really and someone we could even call a friend.

Maybe you should take the time and read back on all that we said, before stating things like the line in your reply I marked in red.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No disrespect .

Maybe you should take the time and read back on all that we said, before stating things like the line in your reply I marked in red.  :?
I mean that totally...okay then question...who is Michael Jackson to you??? You are not a fan which is fine. I respect that. What does he mean to you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

No disrespect .

I mean that totally...okay then question...who is Michael Jackson to you??? You are not a fan which is fine. I respect that. What does he mean to you?

you don't have to be a 'fan' to recognize a genius and admire that! i'm not a particular fan, does that mean i have no business here? cuz i can't help but to admire the man and his genius? and because i find that great injustice was done to this man that he never could really cope with and that makes me mad as a fellow human being? and because i feel that he never got the respect and credit that he deserves? michael jackson has done so much to help others, you can't help but admire that and give it the deepest respect. and i don't even need to listen to his music to realize that (although i do).
this forum is about mike and what might have drove him to pull this hoax off, not about whether you're a fan or not. all you need to be is a human being for this. and that is what mike is to me: a human being, one that was highly underestimated and misunderstood by most people.  

i don't have to be a fan to understand what mike is about, i am simply old anough to have been around at his prime and there was no way around him, ever. and i actually greatly appreciate the fact that mo and souza are not 'fans' because it keeps a certain objectivity in all of this. i really don't like this distinction made here between 'fans# and 'non-fans' and who knows more about mike. just because i'm not a poster slingin follower, doesn't make me no different from anyone else in here.
i challenge anyone to question me about mike, i bet i know just as much as any 'fan'!

:mrgreen:

edit: standing o's to grace for that post!
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 05:51:20 PM by tabloidburn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

*Mo*

No disrespect .

Like I said: read back on all that we said.  I'm tired of 'defending' myself for not being a fan, and I'm tired of repeating myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is my last post on this subject .
All of u mj fans u are the only ones who really aloud to speak on his behave .
They will never know what he really means to all of us .
Always speak of what u really feel and dont ever let anyone tell u what to think and how u sappose to feel.
If they are only speaking from there minds we are proud of speaking from both of our harts and minds.
And because i just did that they attcked me... closed my subject and calling me another mjs fan how trabed in his emotional barrier !!
Dont estimate the power of love because that's what we only have for our king .
And that what they will not ever know .
"GOD PLEES"
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 06:22:02 PM by squall-lionheart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

This is my last post on this subject .
All of u mj fans u are the only ones who really aloud to speak on his behave .

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oops
i forgot to say something!! 8-)
aaaa !!
will .... it's getting late!!
 i think a will post it tomorrow !!

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

oops
i forgot to say something!! 8-)
aaaa !!
will .... it's getting late!!
 i think a will post it tomorrow !!

;)

I'm glad you stay. We need some fresh air.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

loma

*sigh*
You guys can be so damn dramatic sometimes.
I am a fan, but I highly appreciate the opinions of non-fans.
Deny it all you want, but the emotional barrier does exist.
Let everyone have an opinion.
This is not a fans-only forum. Please guys. Keep the peace.

Edit: Spelling
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 07:34:23 PM by loma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

LOL If Mike was gay in the homosexual sense why would he tell Martin Bashir that he isnt but only wont answer the question with his camera rolling cause he doesn't want to hurt fans who are gay and want him to be gay as well?

We all know MJ is a booty man as well  8-) He was definitely happy gay at times, haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

paula-c

Very true loma, Do Not Understand the division Between fans and non fans .. many of the people say They Were Not Who fans are more interested in Humans Than in the artist And That is very valid. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

come on gyes stop saying that 4 god seak !!
whats wrong withe u ??
we all know what gay mean !!
No one will go that deep to figured out what is the word mean in wikipedia !!
Dr. Arnold Klein betray MJ !!
he has nothing to do with the hoax !
so please stop spreading that  :evil:

exactly!!..that's wat i'm trying to say. No one will go that deep to figured out what is the word mean. Even in China the word gay have one meaning.

i guess when it comes to things that r too hard to assimilate we search the last excuse to not think about it as a reality. We need to change that. i'm sorry, just my thoughs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions