you're right, the translation is really bad ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

clea

Quote from: 2good2btrue
Arnie is probably just angry that he hasn't got his green jacket back yet         ..... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
yes  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:23:27 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

*Mo*

Oh dear, my doggy breed is about to extinct!  Look at what the breed standard says:

GENERAL APPEARANCE : Well balanced, sturdy, heavily coated.

BEHAVIOUR  / TEMPERAMENT : Gay and assertive.  Alert, steady but somewhat aloof with strangers.

If I take the word GAY as its interpreted today by society, I better start with artificial insemination right away as no natural breeding will take place anymore!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Oh dear, my doggy breed is about to extinct!  Look at what the breed standard says:

GENERAL APPEARANCE : Well balanced, sturdy, heavily coated.

BEHAVIOUR  / TEMPERAMENT : Gay and assertive.  Alert, steady but somewhat aloof with strangers.

If I take the word GAY as its interpreted today by society, I better start with artificial insemination right away as no natural breeding will take place anymore!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Damned you're right Mo!
This will be the end of normal dog breeding!
But let's be serious.
People use the word gay for homosexuel but you see that in the dog's world it's still means ;
"carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy"
Chappie  x
(dogfood or close friend  ;) )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:D Hi everyone!
Is'nt this the assistant that was found dead on a sidewalk???  Did he die of a broken heart?  Now I must go find if this is him...

oops, sorry  :oops:  it was Bruce Ayers that 'died'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Though I believe that every theory brings something to the table and all things are relevant, I feel there is a deeper meaning to this story than just that Michael is HAPPY. As Harvey said while live, this story has been around for at least 4 months and it keeps coming back up.

Religion suggests that being gay is a sin.That as a result of homosexual behavior, a person is condemened to an eternity in hell. Gay individuals are being made to feel guilty, unworthy, bad, rejected etc all based on their sexuality ALONE.

If you ask most gay people they will tell you that being gay is not something they chose. Why would anyone choose to be something that could cause them to be scorned by society, rejected by their families, deny them rights and subject them to possible violent hate crimes? That is not to say that all of being gay or lesbian is negative.
Many gays and lesbians would argue that being gay is not a choice, but whether to act on it is.

Most scientific organizations also believe that homosexuality is not a choice, that biology plays some role. The National Mental Health Association says, “Most researchers believe sexual orientation is complex, and that biology plays an important role. This means that many people are born with their sexual orientation, or that it’s established at an early age.”

Science is in conflict with this religious doctrine but many people and the religious organizations refuse to accept this.

Scientists have studied twins to try and learn if being gay is biologically determined. Studies of identical and fraternal twins suggest that there is a genetic influence on sexual orientation. If being gay were strictly genetic, then in identical twins, there would be a 100% concordance rate for sexual orientation. But one study in 1995 found a 52% correlation for male identical twins and 22% for male fraternal twins. A study on females came up with similar results. If one identical twin was a lesbian, in 48% of cases, the other twin was also a lesbian. For fraternal twins, the concordance was 16%.

This suggests that there are many factors to consider biological and environmental (both the physical and emotional environment). Nature, Nurture and Environment.

A widely publicized study in 1999 found that a certain part of the hypothalamus was smaller in gay men then in heterosexual men. This study was widely touted at the time as “proof” that one’s sexual orientation is biological and not chosen. But it is not known whether these differences in brain are present at birth or if they occur over a lifetime.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael's Gay Lover
Apostrophe's sometimes take the place of missing letters

Michael Is Gay Lover
Not proper English

Michael Is A Gay Lover
Better but what does that mean?

Michael Is A Lover Of Gays
or
Michael Loves Gay People
as in the opposite of
Michael Hates Gay People

I think that the importance of this story is the religious aspect of whom Michael is. He is telling us that religion as we now presently know it has been created to divide us and causes negativity towards one another and within ourselves. He is trying to dispel this religious tenet and say that gay, lesbian, bisexual, are sinful bad people.

Whether we are gay, lesbian, bisexual, black, white, brown, yellow, red, green, man, woman, child it doesnt't matter, these are all artificially created labels, we are all connected, we are all one and he LOVES US ALL.

Inclusion not Seclusion, Acceptance not Judgement, Compassion not Indifference, Love not Hate,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

By far ,
This is the most stupid analyzing topic that i have ever seen in the 10 months hestory of the hoax  :oops:
It suggesting that people are still living in the 19th century when the word gay means happy and free !!
And the worst part is that SOUZA is not even a MJs fan !!
So what do u know about our MJ ?!!
U dont have to be a fan but please be alittle resnble to us in what u r posting !!
And a headline(subject) like that could be ofencev for a lot of us .
No disrespect .
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 11:52:43 AM by squall-lionheart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "squall-lionheart"
And the worst part is that SOUZA is not even an MJs fan !! :roll:
No disrespect .

Now that is thát supposed to mean..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

By far ,
This is the most stupid analyzing topic that i have ever seen in the 10 months hestory of the hoax  :oops:
No disrespect .

Ok, that's it. What is your problem?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

By far ,
No disrespect .

I have to disagree with you. There is absolutely nothing stupid with analyzing any story, article or comment made concerning Michael or anything to do with Michael.

"The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth."

Being a "fan" has nothing to do with this either anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[bSerenitys_Dream » Tue May 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Though I believe that every theory brings something to the table and all things are relevant, I feel there is a deeper meaning to this story than just that Michael is HAPPY. As Harvey said while live, this story has been around for at least 4 months and it keeps coming back up.

Religion suggests that being gay is a sin.That as a result of homosexual behavior, a person is condemened to an eternity in hell. Gay individuals are being made to feel guilty, unworthy, bad, rejected etc all based on their sexuality ALONE.

If you ask most gay people they will tell you that being gay is not something they chose. Why would anyone choose to be something that could cause them to be scorned by society, rejected by their families, deny them rights and subject them to possible violent hate crimes? That is not to say that all of being gay or lesbian is negative.
Many gays and lesbians would argue that being gay is not a choice, but whether to act on it is.

Most scientific organizations also believe that homosexuality is not a choice, that biology plays some role. The National Mental Health Association says, “Most researchers believe sexual orientation is complex, and that biology plays an important role. This means that many people are born with their sexual orientation, or that it’s established at an early age.”

Science is in conflict with this religious doctrine but many people and the religious organizations refuse to accept this.

Scientists have studied twins to try and learn if being gay is biologically determined. Studies of identical and fraternal twins suggest that there is a genetic influence on sexual orientation. If being gay were strictly genetic, then in identical twins, there would be a 100% concordance rate for sexual orientation. But one study in 1995 found a 52% correlation for male identical twins and 22% for male fraternal twins. A study on females came up with similar results. If one identical twin was a lesbian, in 48% of cases, the other twin was also a lesbian. For fraternal twins, the concordance was 16%.

This suggests that there are many factors to consider biological and environmental (both the physical and emotional environment). Nature, Nurture and Environment.

A widely publicized study in 1999 found that a certain part of the hypothalamus was smaller in gay men then in heterosexual men. This study was widely touted at the time as “proof” that one’s sexual orientation is biological and not chosen. But it is not known whether these differences in brain are present at birth or if they occur over a lifetime.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael's Gay Lover
Apostrophe's sometimes take the place of missing letters

Michael Is Gay Lover
Not proper English

Michael Is A Gay Lover
Better but what does that mean?

Michael Is A Lover Of Gays
or
Michael Loves Gay People
as in the opposite of
Michael Hates Gay People

I think that the importance of this story is the religious aspect of whom Michael is. He is telling us that religion as we now presently know it has been created to divide us and causes negativity towards one another and within ourselves. He is trying to dispel this religious tenet and say that gay, lesbian, bisexual, are sinful bad people.

Whether we are gay, lesbian, bisexual, black, white, brown, yellow, red, green, man, woman, child it doesnt't matter, these are all artificially created labels, we are all connected, we are all one and he LOVES US ALL.

Inclusion not Seclusion, Acceptance not Judgement, Compassion not Indifference, Love not Hate,][/b]

No disrespect to anyone but I disagree and it is not about religion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

souza
Ok, that's it. What is your problem?
Why are you suggesting that there is a problem ??
it's just my opinion !!
thats all !!
believe me i really admire your work in this forum .
but in this topic i think u r sliping so far from the truth .

Long time a go the word gay means happy .
now it means homosexual so as we all know that we live in present time:roll: it clear that it means homosexual .
no body is given a d*** what it means 100 years ago!!
pleas dont make a simple word that every body knows so complicated for us !!
Dr.Arnold Klein sayed MJ was gay and by that he means homosexual ...it doest need a genius to figure it out .
thats all i am saying .
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 12:24:48 PM by squall-lionheart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Maybe we're looking too much into it?  

I really love your investigations but I don't know...Klein always told these kinda terrible about Michael....  I mean is he allowed to talk about his patients in that way? No, he isn't normally...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

rasyte

squall-lionheart , ~Souza~  looks like you are fighting...  :roll:  
peace and L.O.V.E guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "rasyte"
squall-lionheart , ~Souza~  looks like you are fighting...  :roll:  
peace and L.O.V.E guys!

Not really, I only asked what this new member's problem was. This is a hoax forum, like I explained many times, not a fan forum. We are here to investigate the hoax, not to drewl over his pictures and make 100 threads a day about how fantastic he is and what he would or wouldn't do or be or wear or say...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions