lovemj

i dont think for a minute mickael was gay for one moment but i can truley say if he was i wouldnt love him any less i can understand all people loved  him he is loved more than anyone that ever lived  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

lovemj

sorry about the spelling i,m tired been up for 3 days lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

It's strange that this Jason says "Michael was saying goodbye to everyone during the last 2 weeks"...isn't Michael supposed to die cause of an accident ?

For Klein's shirt...I never saw Michael wearing green...made me think of this old story : never wear green clothes on stage, because it's the color Molière was wearing the day he died on stage. It's supposed to be "bad luck"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 08:00:04 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~
guys we dont want to be like the fool who killed his friend trying to save that friends life !!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ons-video/
Jermaine Jackson -- Curse You, Dr. Klein!
Originally posted May 3rd 2010 1:10 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine had a few words for Dr. Arnie Klein this morning regarding his accusations that MJ was gay -- most of them of the four-letter variety
so i guss u shold till jermaine to look into the gay word in wikipidea !! :roll:
ether he is not in the hoax or Dr. Arnie Klein is not !!
pick ur choice ... what its goona be !!
if the word gay have a different meaning than a homosexual then what is "we were lovers in his last 2 months mean?"
does it have deeper meaning in the wikipedia that we should go looking for ? :?
pleas stop spreading that for god seak !
MJ said he is not gay than thats it ... we believe him .
end of the story .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The above piece of music is the same music which has been used on those videos by poster "Last Seven Words". Spooky!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: auntielizzie
About Jason Pfeiffer, and the meaning in German, "whistler"
Not sure if it means anything, just found this a "coincedence".
I follow someone on twitter that somehow has something to do with MJ, although i havent found out, who he/she is, or what the connection is. The person is not very talkative, answers with simple yes' or no's, and posts links to stuff. Not obviously hoax related or anything.
To cut a long story short. This person yesterday posted this YT link; 
[youtube:3w2qn3yq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_7loz-HWUM[/youtube:3w2qn3yq].
Its a classical piece by Debussy, main instrument; A flute.
Out of curiosity i went to wikipedia to see if i could put some meaning to it.
And there it was!
International superstar Michael Jackson has named the piece his "favorite song".
I know its far fetched, but now i have read this thread, i have a feeling it was meant as a hint to the Pfeiffer story.
Who's blowing the whistle and on what?.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Thank you for posting the video. It was beautiful to listen to it on a gray gloomy morning while having a cup of coffee.
Usually I´m not overly gay around this time- but once I´m warmed up....   <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->  :lol: <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:26:48 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun > Pan/Puck > The Green Man > Peter Pan.  :mrgreen:

"Barrie never described Peter's appearance in detail, even in the novel Peter and Wendy, leaving much of it to the imagination of the reader and the interpretation of anyone adapting the character. Barrie mentions in "Peter and Wendy" that Peter Pan still had all of his baby teeth. He describes him as a beautiful boy with a beautiful smile, "clad in skeleton leaves and the juices that flow from trees". In the play, Peter's outfit is made of autumn leaves and cobwebs. His name and playing the flute vaguely suggest the mythological character Pan."

(Also, Osiris.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

ok
we all know what gay means as souza explained  !
I will agree with u on that one for now !
but Dr. Arnold Klein did say :
"Jason Pfeiffer was"the love of [Jackson's] life "!!
He did, however, add that Jackson’s alleged two-month fling with Pfeiffer was "the only homosexual relationship he believes the singer has had".
now .... if he just sayed gay i would hav agree with u on what u post here but what about those two sentence ??
*the love of [Jackson's] life !
*homosexual relationship !
as u see he didt leave us with any other choice about the meaning of the word gay !!
get the point ??

so pleas stop promoting lies by philosophing it !! :evil:
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 02:35:18 AM by squall-lionheart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[Quote = "White_Orchid"] [quote = "tabloidburn"] [quote = "Melzy777"] Sorry, ich kann nicht widerstehen, dieses Posting: lol:

Vielleicht ist er auf die ein "Whistleblower" .. und ich glaube nicht unbedingt, dass ihm. ;)

[Img] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ img] [/ quote]

Dies ist erinnert mich an ein mittelalterliches Deutsch Märchen, genannt "Der Rattenfänger von Hameln", frei in "der Mann, der die Ratten aus einer Stadt namens gelockt übersetzt Hameln '. Es heißt nicht umsonst ein Märchen, sondern eine "Legende", so dass es darauf hindeutet, dass es könnte non-fiction werden. die Brüder Grimm, die Geschichte in einem berühmten Märchen gemacht. dies auch im Zusammenhang mit der 'Whistler' parallel, dass Souza kam mit der Deutsch ergebenden Namen "Pfeiffer".

Die Geschichte ist wie hier (nur die Umrisse):

Die Stadt hat eine riesige Ratte Problem sind die Nager überall. die Stadt die Menschen haben alles versucht, aber nichts funktioniert. Jetzt kommt ein junger Mann mit einer Pfeife / Rohr / Flöte, der sagte zu können jede Ratte weg, indem er eine gewisse "Homosexuell" Melodie zu locken ist. er tut es, ist die Stadt frei von Ratten und er ist ihr Held aller Zeiten. Die Geschichte hat einen Twist später cuz die Menschen nicht wollen, der Mann für seine Dienste bezahlen und er später zurückkehrt und lockt alle den Kindern der Stadt entfernt mit der gleichen pfeifen, als Rache für die Erwachsenen, die ihn verraten. aber der Kern ist, daß er die ganze Stadt ihre Nagetier Problem befreit durch seine Pfeife blies, die meist dargestellt wird über diese Geschichte.

Vielleicht gibt es eine Parallele zu, dass "Reinigung Haus 'newsbit von den anderen Tag. Jetzt ist die Zeit, um loszuwerden, die "Ratten", sei es schlechte Menschen oder schlechte Presse. so vielleicht die "pfeiffer'-Anschluss ist nur an einem Punkt" Whistler ", dh der somone nehmen, die die Pest ins Dorf und nicht an dieser alten newsbit, dass es eine angebliche Beziehung Homosexuell wird. Warum sonst kommen wieder damit?

bis zum heutigen Tag gibt es eine Statue in der Stadt Hameln, dass angezeigte Märchen. die allgemeine Darstellung dieser Figur erinnert an Peter Pan und die Statue würde passen perfekt in Neverland haben ... Ich bin fast sicher, dass Mike würde diese Geschichte kennen, da er so viel wurde in Pfund und er ging auch in Deutschland durchaus eine Spitze . Die Geschichte ist in jedem Brüder-Grimm-Sammlung (nicht wissen, die Englisch Titel, tho).

Hier ist ein Bild der Statue in Hameln:

[Attachment = 0] rattenf E4nger_hameln% [1]. Jpg [/ attachment]

Ich habe einen neuen Slogan für diesen Thread (oder im allgemeinen, die "Verschleiß-it-as-at-Shirt-Art), auch:

Ich glaube, ich bin Homosexuell, too! [/ B]

: Mrgreen: [/ quote]

@ Tabloidburn, danke, Melzy777's pic erinnerte mich auch der Grimm's Märchen Rattenfänger ... was wiederum erinnerte mich immer eines der Gemälde Michael ...

Interval 02.23
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ url] [/ b]

In diesem Bild sehe ich Michael als der Rattenfänger führt die Kinder weg von der Sicherheit 'Ratten' der Boulevardpresse und / oder einer schlechten Kindheit zu erleben.

In diesem Gemälde, genoss Michael und die Kinder sind glücklich und Homosexuell [/ b] einen unbeschwerten sonnigen Tag!

: Lol: [/ quote]

I am from germany, only e few minutes away from Hameln. The Story " Der Rattenfänger von Hameln" was always there in the streets...a very old city.
Michael was in Hameln at the 13.August 1992 ?  Usualy the city was not big enough, but he loved this old "Märchen", the city is called " Märchenstadt ", and so he specialy wanted to give a concert here.
So that's a poof that he was comfort with the " Rattenfänger from Hameln" who leadet all the ratts with his sweet play on the Whistler out of the city.....the ratts die and the people could live without fear.
Sorry...it's a bad bad explanation....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pleas stop promoting lies by philosophing it !!
gay mean homosexual !!
i dont have anything against gays but i have a big proplem against liyers .

I know u meant well but it just not helping in any way !
U are going the worn way .
for god seak clos this topic .
it's not right for MJ .
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 02:38:45 AM by squall-lionheart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jason Pfeiffer, only the whistler in disguese, take all the bad ppl out...not the rats with the whistleplay, but with the rumors of ther love.
Alle the ppl who has nothing lerned about the tabloids and the gossip...all the ones who judged without knowing anything....alll the bad bad ppl come out.
At the end of the Märchen from Whistler in Hameln the ratts are dead......
I hope at this end all the bad are quiet !

My grandma told me when i am a little girl....if you can't say anything good about someone. say nothing !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I try again...
Hameln has to much ratts...the whistler comes and play on the whistle, all ratts come out and followed him out of the city in the river "Weser" and the ratts are dead.
Hameln was free of ratts, but the whistler wasn't payed for this...

So he come back.....AT THE:    26.Juni !!!

now heplay the whistle for the children...all children followed him and his play and never came back....

26.June...concidence ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Hopeless"
I try again...Michael know about this story.
Hameln has to much ratts...the whistler comes and play on the whistle, all ratts come out and followed him out of the city in the river "Weser" and the ratts are dead.
Hameln was free of ratts, but the whistler wasn't payed for this...

So he come back.....AT THE:    26.Juni !!!

now heplay the whistle for the children...all children followed him and his play and never came back....

26.June...concidence ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Hopeless"
[Quote = "White_Orchid"] [quote = "tabloidburn"] [quote = "Melzy777"] Sorry, ich kann nicht widerstehen, dieses Posting: lol:

Vielleicht ist er auf die ein "Whistleblower" .. und ich glaube nicht unbedingt, dass ihm. ;)

[Img] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ img] [/ quote]

Dies ist erinnert mich an ein mittelalterliches Deutsch Märchen, genannt "Der Rattenfänger von Hameln", frei in "der Mann, der die Ratten aus einer Stadt namens gelockt übersetzt Hameln '. Es heißt nicht umsonst ein Märchen, sondern eine "Legende", so dass es darauf hindeutet, dass es könnte non-fiction werden. die Brüder Grimm, die Geschichte in einem berühmten Märchen gemacht. dies auch im Zusammenhang mit der 'Whistler' parallel, dass Souza kam mit der Deutsch ergebenden Namen "Pfeiffer".

Die Geschichte ist wie hier (nur die Umrisse):

Die Stadt hat eine riesige Ratte Problem sind die Nager überall. die Stadt die Menschen haben alles versucht, aber nichts funktioniert. Jetzt kommt ein junger Mann mit einer Pfeife / Rohr / Flöte, der sagte zu können jede Ratte weg, indem er eine gewisse "Homosexuell" Melodie zu locken ist. er tut es, ist die Stadt frei von Ratten und er ist ihr Held aller Zeiten. Die Geschichte hat einen Twist später cuz die Menschen nicht wollen, der Mann für seine Dienste bezahlen und er später zurückkehrt und lockt alle den Kindern der Stadt entfernt mit der gleichen pfeifen, als Rache für die Erwachsenen, die ihn verraten. aber der Kern ist, daß er die ganze Stadt ihre Nagetier Problem befreit durch seine Pfeife blies, die meist dargestellt wird über diese Geschichte.

Vielleicht gibt es eine Parallele zu, dass "Reinigung Haus 'newsbit von den anderen Tag. Jetzt ist die Zeit, um loszuwerden, die "Ratten", sei es schlechte Menschen oder schlechte Presse. so vielleicht die "pfeiffer'-Anschluss ist nur an einem Punkt" Whistler ", dh der somone nehmen, die die Pest ins Dorf und nicht an dieser alten newsbit, dass es eine angebliche Beziehung Homosexuell wird. Warum sonst kommen wieder damit?

bis zum heutigen Tag gibt es eine Statue in der Stadt Hameln, dass angezeigte Märchen. die allgemeine Darstellung dieser Figur erinnert an Peter Pan und die Statue würde passen perfekt in Neverland haben ... Ich bin fast sicher, dass Mike würde diese Geschichte kennen, da er so viel wurde in Pfund und er ging auch in Deutschland durchaus eine Spitze . Die Geschichte ist in jedem Brüder-Grimm-Sammlung (nicht wissen, die Englisch Titel, tho).

Hier ist ein Bild der Statue in Hameln:

[Attachment = 0] rattenf E4nger_hameln% [1]. Jpg [/ attachment]

Ich habe einen neuen Slogan für diesen Thread (oder im allgemeinen, die "Verschleiß-it-as-at-Shirt-Art), auch:

Ich glaube, ich bin Homosexuell, too! [/ B]

: Mrgreen: [/ quote]

@ Tabloidburn, danke, Melzy777's pic erinnerte mich auch der Grimm's Märchen Rattenfänger ... was wiederum erinnerte mich immer eines der Gemälde Michael ...

Interval 02.23
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ url] [/ b]

In diesem Bild sehe ich Michael als der Rattenfänger führt die Kinder weg von der Sicherheit 'Ratten' der Boulevardpresse und / oder einer schlechten Kindheit zu erleben.

In diesem Gemälde, genoss Michael und die Kinder sind glücklich und Homosexuell [/ b] einen unbeschwerten sonnigen Tag!

: Lol: [/ quote]

I am from germany, only e few minutes away from Hameln. The Story " Der Rattenfänger von Hameln" was always there in the streets...a very old city.
Michael was in Hameln at the 13.August 1992 ?  Usualy the city was not big enough, but he loved this old "Märchen", the city is called " Märchenstadt ", and so he specialy wanted to give a concert here.
So that's a poof that he was comfort with the " Rattenfänger from Hameln" who leadet all the ratts with his sweet play on the Whistler out of the city.....the ratts die and the people could live without fear.
Sorry...it's a bad bad explanation....

GEEEZ! i'm german, this is the worst translation i've seen from google yet... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
funny, that the only translation for 'gay' is 'homosexual'.

i think mo and souza are absolutely right to remind us of the original meaning of the word, which is 'happy' and not 'homo'. and it is used in many old song lyrics, like the classic hollywood musicals (which mike was a BIG fan of).

i have a feeling that we were on the right track here, making the conncetion to a 'whistler'/ announcer and then the 'getting rid of the rats' parallel. and i think a lot of things in this hoax are constructed that way. you have to turn everything into another direction, find something that makes sense or leads you to another meaning/ interpretation.

like a huge brain-training for everybody...THINK!!!

just the fact that we here came from this 'gay' story to the piper of hameln and all the connections with mike there, ought to show that we must be right thinking the way we do. digging jason and his lame claim up don't make no sense. the piper parallel does!

:mrgreen:
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 04:49:39 AM by tabloidburn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions