STARTING A NEW HEADLINE!!!
May 02, 2010, 08:35:51 PM
I want to know who has the guts to call in on Nancy Grace, J.V.M., Showbiz Tonight, some kind of newscast and say somthing like: "Hi, I'm currently on this site called thisisalsoit.com, and I want to say that there are a lot of believers that think that MJ is alive...." something like that.

if someone does this, you could be very brave (I'm not gonna do it :lol: )
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Re: STARTING A NEW HEADLINE!!!
May 02, 2010, 09:04:25 PM
Hoax believers are laughed by people who don't take hoaxes seriously. In order to effectively gain the attention of  mainstream media people, the person better have more than a hunch in the back pocket. Perhaps a timeline of clues would initially capture their attention. However unless hard proof such a sighting with evidence is presented, their interest will fade.  Nancy Grace etc are not as risky as tabloid journalists. They have a reputation to maintain and would be less likely to put it on the line for what many people may just laugh at and brush off.

Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
I want to know who has the guts to call in on Nancy Grace, J.V.M., Showbiz Tonight, some kind of newscast and say somthing like: "Hi, I'm currently on this site called thisisalsoit.com, and I want to say that there are a lot of believers that think that MJ is alive...." something like that.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2010, 09:12:06 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Hoax believers are laughed by people who don't take hoaxes seriously. In order to effectively gain the attention of  mainstream media people, the person better have more than a hunch in the back pocket. Perhaps a timeline of clues would initially capture their attention. However unless hard proof such a sighting with evidence is presented, their interest will fade.  Nancy Grace etc are not as risky as tabloid journalists. They have a reputation to maintain and would be less likely to put it on the line for what many people may just laugh at and brush off.

so we have to go to the next level.... (...work...) :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

May 03, 2010, 12:16:14 AM

You'll have to get past the producer or whoever screens the calls for the show first. I heard that you have to lay it on thick about Nancy's twins and how much you love the show. Of course I can't verify this but if you watch the show many of the callers start off by saying how they love the show, love her, lover her book, and/or love the pictures of the twins. Anyway, get past them first by saying something else or you'll never get through. MY suggestion though is to not call at all. You'll just make hoaxers laughed at more. There's a time and a season for everything and it will present itself when the time is right. That just my opinion. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

*Mo*

May 03, 2010, 05:47:40 AM
Hoax believers are laughed by people who don't take hoaxes seriously.

Yep, and I'm talking from first hand experience.  I have approached newspapers, magazines, radio stations and TV stations and 75% responded as you say - they laughed at me, and asked if I was mentally sane.   Even crime reporters turned me down...

In order to effectively gain the attention of  mainstream media people, the person better have more than a hunch in the back pocket. Perhaps a timeline of clues would initially capture their attention.

True, but even then it's tough.  After being very persistent I finally got to talk with one of the editors of a Dutch showbiz program after I had sent him a very detailed email.  We talked for over half an hour, he was very much interested, and promised to discuss it with the entire team and call me back.  Since he didn't get back to me I called him again, and he told me it was a no go according to the executive of the show.

The only person who took me seriously was the reporter of the Leeuwarder Courant, which resulted in the article published a few weeks ago.

However unless hard proof such a sighting with evidence is presented, their interest will fade.

Exactly.  The problem is - there is no hard proof.  

The remarkable thing is this: the main stream media rejects the hoax, refuses to look into it, despite all the 'evidence' and 'clues' I provide them with, yet the responses I get from my friends and contacts in the music industry are all like: "Oh this sounds credible, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is the case" just based on a few things I point out to them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2010, 06:11:27 AM
I recommend to all of you too follow the director of Talking Liberties and Starsuckers. I do not know if you have heard about him but he does pretty interesting job on exposing the media lies and our twisted reality that we live in.

I recently have seen Starsuckers movie and at least for me it was a great film. Some of my friends felt it was much exaggerated though, we actually almost ended with a fight after watching the film… I do not know if the movie is available online or can be still seen in cinemas. I just got my DVD few days ago but have been following their work for couple of months already.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

“From Chris Atkins, the director of BAFTA-nominated Taking Liberties, Starsuckers is a fascinating journey into the dark underbelly of modern media, uncovering the real reasons for our addiction to fame and blowing the lid on the corporations and individuals who profit from it as well as members of the public that are duped by the media machine.
A covert operation filmed over a two-year period, the film uses a combination of previously unseen footage, undercover reporting and stunts that fool the public and the media alike as well as animation to reveal the toxic effect that the media is having on all of us especially our children. It also argues how truth has become a distant memory in some modern news reporting and presentation, and climaxes with shocking revelations about Live 8. From the pushy parents who seek recognition for their children to the established public figures who use their position to gain political influence, the film exposes the immoral, corrupt and often illegal practices employed by our pervasive and pernicious celebrity industry.”

Maybe there is a way to contact him to see what would he say about all of this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

May 03, 2010, 02:48:29 PM
The problem is, the media likes to believe their own lies and can't take their blinders off long enough to discover the truth.  I think subconsciously they don't want to because it would be a huge blow to their pride.  Getting any one of them to take another look at this would be comparable to trying to find those infinitesimal wormhole time tunnels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2010, 03:05:14 PM
By the way where is Nanny Grace living now???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions