LunaCieloTopic starter

The Bohemian Group
May 02, 2010, 12:27:56 PM
There are many organizations related to the New World Order, secret or almost.
Public opinion is gradually discovering the true reality behind government and relevant personalities in this world.
One of this groups that  refers to the New World Order is :

The Bohemian Grove is an organization founded in 1872 in San Francisco by a group of journalists.
In 1891 the organization moved part of his activity in the homonymous Bohemian Grove, a grove of redwoods extended about 1000 hectares and located in Monte Rio, California, officially owned by the club since 1901.
The Bohemian Grove is centrally located in an area historically called the "Sacred Sonoma" and inhabited by the Pomo tribe.
The "Street of Death" (where the Pomo were making divinatory rites and cremation) and other places of Sonoma are still of great interest by followers of neo-pagan rituals. These seven attach to the Bohemian Grove a special meaning since they believe is placed at the intersection of two lines esoteric "linking the major sacred sites in Sonoma.
The Bohemian Club organizes since 1899 an elite summer camp for two weeks and which includes thousands of guests, mostly people of significant political and economic world. In these meetings you participate in pagan rituals, conferences and entertainment of various kinds.
The first Saturday of summer camp takes place the traditional rite of the "Cremation of Care" (translatable as "cremation intent") clearly occult origin: a funeral procession in torchlight with men dressed in red .
The rite concludes with the opening of a coffin containing a skeleton black wood dressed as a woman, representing precisely the "Care".
Among the artifacts found in the most important Bohemian Grove is a huge stylized owl about 15 meters high around which perform all the rites luciferin.
The owl called Moloch, is also present in the logo of the Bohemian Club and other buildings in the woods.
Moloch is an ancient pagan deity that was mostly a cult that also included human sacrifrices.
The famous CBS anchorman Walter Cronkite has lent  his voice to exceptionally owl for rituals.
Among the "bohemian" best known are the likes of David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Rupert Murdoch, Alan Greenspan, Stephen Bechtel, William F. Buckley Jr..
Even U.S. presidents (mostly Republicans) were members of the Club as Herbert Hoover (who called him "the greatest men's party on Earth"), Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, George Bush Senior .
Among the guests at the Bohemian Grove politicians can quote Dick Cheney, Colin Powell, Donald Rumsfeld, George Shultz, Karl Rove, Al Gore, Newt Gingrich, Tony Blair, Jack Kemp, Caspar Weinberger, Shimon Peres, Helmut Schmidt, Michel Rocard, James Baker.
Years ago among the nearly 250 guests were present Rupert Murdoch, Tony Blair, Shimon Peres, Cinton Bill Al Gore, Newt Gingrich, Colin Powell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, George Shultz, Phil Angelides, Billy Bean, Lawrence Summers, Bono.  :roll:
...Do not know about you, but I 'm perplexed by these groups, no longer so secret, they would continue their rites with indifference to public opinion?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

ROFL

Re: The Bohemian Group
May 05, 2010, 11:18:38 AM
I heard that the Bohemian Group isn't a secret at all in the USA , I heard that people knew Bush and John kerry were both members of the  Bohemian group during the  presidential elections ( LOL )

Uhm Bono you said  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.