No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ladyandbird"
Quote from: "darkchild"
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
There are photos confirming that it was A+J that was messing around, not J+M.

Ladyandbird: This makes more sense. Where are the pictures to back this story and finally debunk all of this nonsense!!?!?!?!
I've answered that many times.
They would've gone public with it, if they aired the second part of the interview,
and that is why it never aired. Now, there is no need to go public with them.
But I guess they could come to use if Michaels estate decides to sue J+A.

Please bear with me.  So the second part of the interview, where Jason was going to play the "supposed" MJ voicemail did not aired because the pictures of Arnie and Jason were going to be made public, therefore de-bunking the "supposed" relationship between Jason and MJ.  Is what I am saying correct?  Thank you in advance and God bless you, Ladyandbird! :)

Also is it true that Jason Pfeiffer and Ian Halperin are working together on some level????
 :?:

Yes, you got it correct.
Everything to prove the truth would've been done,
and openly.

Thank you very much, Lady, for your response! God bless you, Lady! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

the arabian nights

i wonder, arnie made a claim against the estate?

he his request for payment get knocked back?

did his request to see the children - get knocked back?

is this more about revenge or upset or nose out of joint than anything else?

he has been investigated he has had the police sniffing round, he has admitted using false names to obtain prescriptions (TMZ) is there something else going on?

sit back and wait guys - the truth will out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

the arabian nights, it is true what you say the truth will come out, we should not rush ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Serenitys_Dream

I posted this in the other thread on this topic but I feel it is relevant in this thread too:

Though I believe that every theory brings something to the table and all things are relevant, I feel there is a deeper meaning to this story than just that Michael is HAPPY. As Harvey said while live, this story has been around for at least 4 months and it keeps coming back up.

Religion suggests that being gay is a sin.That as a result of homosexual behavior, a person is condemened to an eternity in hell. Gay individuals are being made to feel guilty, unworthy, bad, rejected etc all based on their sexuality ALONE.

If you ask most gay people they will tell you that being gay is not something they chose. Why would anyone choose to be something that could cause them to be scorned by society, rejected by their families, deny them rights and subject them to possible violent hate crimes? That is not to say that all of being gay or lesbian is negative.
Many gays and lesbians would argue that being gay is not a choice, but whether to act on it is.

Most scientific organizations also believe that homosexuality is not a choice, that biology plays some role. The National Mental Health Association says, “Most researchers believe sexual orientation is complex, and that biology plays an important role. This means that many people are born with their sexual orientation, or that it’s established at an early age.”

Science is in conflict with this religious doctrine but many people and the religious organizations refuse to accept this.

Scientists have studied twins to try and learn if being gay is biologically determined. Studies of identical and fraternal twins suggest that there is a genetic influence on sexual orientation. If being gay were strictly genetic, then in identical twins, there would be a 100% concordance rate for sexual orientation. But one study in 1995 found a 52% correlation for male identical twins and 22% for male fraternal twins. A study on females came up with similar results. If one identical twin was a lesbian, in 48% of cases, the other twin was also a lesbian. For fraternal twins, the concordance was 16%.

This suggests that there are many factors to consider biological and environmental (both the physical and emotional environment). Nature, Nurture and Environment.

A widely publicized study in 1999 found that a certain part of the hypothalamus was smaller in gay men then in heterosexual men. This study was widely touted at the time as “proof” that one’s sexual orientation is biological and not chosen. But it is not known whether these differences in brain are present at birth or if they occur over a lifetime.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael's Gay Lover
Apostrophe's sometimes take the place of missing letters

Michael Is Gay Lover
Not proper English

Michael Is A Gay Lover
Better but what does that mean?

Michael Is A Lover Of Gays
or
Michael Loves Gay People
as in the opposite of
Michael Hates Gay People

I think that the importance of this story is the religious aspect of whom Michael is. He is telling us that religion as we now presently know it has been created to divide us and causes negativity towards one another and within ourselves. He is trying to dispel this religious tenet and say that gay, lesbian, bisexual, are sinful bad people.

Whether we are gay, lesbian, bisexual, black, white, brown, yellow, red, green, man, woman, child it doesnt't matter, these are all artificially created labels, we are all connected, we are all one and he LOVES US ALL.

Inclusion not Seclusion, Acceptance not Judgement, Compassion not Indifference, Love not Hate,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

i think MJ was his most profitable client, and with doing things like this, he still has some association with Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

The estate are looking in to what actions they can take against A.
Justice will be served, and truth will prevail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Soo here's the pics you guys may have wanted to see of of Mark Lester's daughter. I think the kids favor him more than Klein soo here's some pics enjoy :)
Soo here's Mark and his daughter

And here's Paris no intro needed

Now here's a young Mark Lester

And here's Prince no intro needed 1nce again :D

Hope you like the pics ;)
Now with Klein I can't stand him :x !!! I never liked him he makes my blood boil and he just is a HORRIBLE friend :(
Well I can say he's just doing this against Michael(if not hoax-wise) and like it has been said before he wanted Michael but couldn't have him so after Michael's "death" he can get back at him by calling him gay. It's sad it really is

Wow no disrespect but Prince looks just like Mark Lester when he was young on that pic.  They're almost identical and Paris does look like his daughter.  So it may be true that Lester was the biological dad.  I rather him be the father than Arnie Klein.  I believe Michael was good friends with Mark Lester.  Regardless MJ is their daddy though because he raised them.  I know Blanket is MJ's biological son that's his mini me.  No doubt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions