No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: oops jermaine
May 07, 2010, 05:59:25 PM
Wow, Jermaine is more of a jerk than I realised!!  I wouldn't be surprised if MJ was murdered and Jermaine had a hand in it... That would explain the poor acting (i.e. lack of real pain) in his statement about the death of the "King of Pop"!!  It would also explain why Jermaine didn't miss a beat in planning tributes & concerts, enjoying the attention, signing autographs etc.  The guy's a fame/attention whore!!  And his "I've always wanted to do this" statement sent chills down my spine!  Who THINKS that way if a (beloved) sibling dies?!  Jermaine sounds like he's thinking, "Gee, I've been waiting for this all my life... I'm finally the one in the spotlight!  Woohoo!"  :shock:  :twisted:

I really think some people in the Jackson family got drunk on notoriety & money a long time ago and have become addicted to it, to the point of forgetting about love and brotherly ties.

If MJ were my sibling and he died, I'd go hide for a long time and not give any statements about MJ to the press (aka vultures).  It's not like MJ needs Jermaine or anyone else to take care of his legacy!!

GRRR... Some of the stuff done by this family is disturbing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 07, 2010, 06:20:44 PM
I don´s see hate on Jermaine´s song, I see concern from a brother asking his brother to come back home, and to reality. He wants his brother to think twice, come to his roots, and come back home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

May 07, 2010, 06:28:46 PM
This song is old now. I think that they reconciled since...people evolve and change. There was lack of understanding at a time doesn't mean that they hated each other for the rest of their lives. I know it's harsh from Jermaine but we cannot sum his relationship with his brother to this song.
I really feel that there was love between Michael and Jermaine and still now. Look at them during J5. They are brothers you can't break that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

*Mo*

May 07, 2010, 06:31:40 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Wow, Jermaine is more of a jerk than I realised!!  I wouldn't be surprised if MJ was murdered and Jermaine had a hand in it... That would explain the poor acting (i.e. lack of real pain) in his statement about the death of the "King of Pop"!!  It would also explain why Jermaine didn't miss a beat in planning tributes & concerts, enjoying the attention, signing autographs etc.  The guy's a fame/attention whore!!  And his "I've always wanted to do this" statement sent chills down my spine!  Who THINKS that way if a (beloved) sibling dies?!  Jermaine sounds like he's thinking, "Gee, I've been waiting for this all my life... I'm finally the one in the spotlight!  Woohoo!"  :shock:  :twisted:

I really think some people in the Jackson family got drunk on notoriety & money a long time ago and have become addicted to it, to the point of forgetting about love and brotherly ties.

If MJ were my sibling and he died, I'd go hide for a long time and not give any statements about MJ to the press (aka vultures).  It's not like MJ needs Jermaine or anyone else to take care of his legacy!!

For god's sake, PLEASE stop bashing Jermaine and the Jacksons.  You have NO idea what's really going on within the family, so STOP judging!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 07:42:35 PM
That song doesn't sound like a concerned brother. He says "the pie you've been takin from me". Umm, last time I checked Michael was the rich superstar supporting his family NOT Jermaine. & he keeps reiterating "where you started from" the way he always says it sounds more like "we made you, you'd be nothing without us". Which is true in the fact that MJ would have never become famous without being THE BIGGEST PART OF the Jackson 5, which he was, he made them famous. Anyways, but his career from there is SOLELY HIM. Jermaine definitely sounds jealous. He says all kinds of mean things in this song, tabloid type stuff as a stab at his brother. If you don't get the message that's you but it's definitely an angry song. He sounds jealous that MJ built a career for himself & became the King of Pop. & he's clearly angry that MJ separated himself from some of his family & Jermaine felt like he was getting what he deserved, you wouldn't make such an angry song & say things that you know hurt your brother when they were said by the media, if you were a concerned brother. Whether some people want to say it or not, Jermaine was always jealous, he wanted what MJ had. They were close when they were younger but once MJ blew up big, their relationship obviously changed. We all know Thome Thome is BAD news where MJ is concerned & where did Thome Thome come from? How did he enter the picture? OH yeah, Jermaine. Makes you wonder...& now that MJ is out of the spotlight, look who's loving it. He's rolling around in it, happy as hell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 05:16:00 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "truthprevails"

For god's sake, PLEASE stop bashing Jermaine and the Jacksons.  You have NO idea what's really going on within the family, so STOP judging!

Mo, first of all I'm not what you could call a judgmental person.  (But come on, we ALL make judgments about people in life.  All the time, actually.)  Secondly, did you watch the "death announcement" carefully?  What if Michael is really dead (which I believe more than the hoax)?  Jermaine really doesn't look like he's in pain at all... He looks like he's acting -- and that's not the only time he's looked like he was acting!  And what do you think about all these tributes and promos Jermaine has been up to, and the fact that he's enjoying the attention?!  It could be an impression, but I'm certainly not the ONLY one to have it.  Oh, and having 2 kids with your brother's ex-wife... Ugh, sorry to "judge", but that sort of behavior does send messages about people.  And just as we get positive impressions of people based on what they do (MJ is an example!), we also get negative impressions sometimes based on what people do... I simply happen to have a very negative feeling about Jermaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 05:23:33 AM
@ teine21:

I agree!  If Jermaine was just "concerned", why not pick up the phone and talk to Michael?  Or if the two of them didn't speak at the time, send MJ a letter?  Or a message via a friend or family member?  The fact that Jermaine chose to put out a song (a very public and PERMANENT statement) in itself speaks volumes.  And the language, as you pointed out, doesn't speak of "concern"... Sounds much more like jealousy.  Now the two of them might have reconciled, but Jermaine's actions after June 25, 2009 seem sketchy to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 12, 2010, 05:45:43 AM
I don't want to give excuses to Jermaine for what he did, it was definitely not the right thing to do but you should try to put yourself in his shoes. Maybe that Michael was not accessible at that time we don't know exactly how things happened. Jermaine surely wanted to hurt Michael to call attention to him. Definitely not a good thing to do. Finally Jermaine didn't broadcast the song because they finally talked and Michael asked him not to do it. Try to see things from Jermaine's point of view. Michael is his brother. We are fans.

I believe that Jermaine is in on it he would not cover the murder of his brother, I just can't believe that. Of course Jermaine looks like he's acting because he is "Light up you face with sadness, hide every trace of gladness"...

God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

the arabian nights

May 12, 2010, 06:03:58 AM
why has jermaine also changed his story from seeing his brother 3 weeks before his death to 1 1/2 weeks before his death

why did jermaine introduce tohme to mike and when mike sacked him why did JJ have him give a statement at the hospital

why was tohmes name on the credits of TII on who authority
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 06:19:00 AM
i really have mixed feelings about jermaine, and especially him!

none of the jacksons is appearing so much on camera like jermaine, he has adopted an 'mj'-style with his looks since june 2009, wearing aviators and printed shirts all the time, where he was sporting more of a 'muslim style' outfit before (suits & shirts without collars, oriental prints). on the jackson family dynasty webpage, one of the photo comments with jermaine wearing ray ban aviators in black even says it's 'jermaine and his signature eyewear'... :shock:  :? . as far as i'm concerned, black framed ray ban aviators are mike's signature eyewear! not that aviators are an exclusive to mike, everybody in hollywood is wearing them, but the 'signature'-thing kinda pi$$ed me off...

it's pretty obvious to me that jermaine has serious issues stemming from the 70s, when he stayed with motown and the other 4 left and continued without jermaine. it's even on film, where he breaks down on that subject in the jackson's family dynasty show...cryin' like a baby like it happened last week! it's very clear that he never got over that and that he now feels like he has to 'make up for it' some kinda way, finally 'takin' control' over the tributes and everything regarding mike. he clearly took the chance to jump on the fame bus. none of the other siblings does that.

of course, he loved his brother. but that old song also expresses that he was jealous, even accusing mike to 'take his pie'...which 'pie' is he talkin' about here? like mike was depending on jermaine to be that successful? i heard mike in interviews say that he was mostly working alone on songs and arrangements while ALL of the 4 others were chasing girls, which was just one reason why mike finally went solo. and if jermaine was such an influence on mike, how come he never got to the top like that? mike and janet are the only superstars in that family, i can't think of one memorable song by any of the other jacksons, and that goes for jermaine, too. and he's def been acting weird since june 2009. the fact that thomé and jermaine's wife halima are related and thomé seems to be still in charge of some things doesn't really help here, either. no offense, tho...

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions