the arabian nights

Mj's haters list
May 01, 2010, 02:33:06 AM
Just checking - who were the folks on mikes hates or most wanted list?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Late singer Michael Jackson maintained a secret list of enemies, which only his closest associates were aware of. The King of Pop's former manager Dieter Wiesner has revealed that Jackson had a secret hit list of the people who he wanted to be kept away from him at all times. The list included ex-friends Uri Geller and Rabbi Schmuley Boteach, Santa Barbara, California, District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who tried to put Jackson behind bars on child molestation charges and lawyer Glora Allred. Wiesner admitted he transcribed the list as his client reeled off names. "Sometimes he was a little bit paranoid... I'd ask him, 'Michael, what are you doing...?' He said... 'These people are after me and they want to destroy my life,'"
The list of enemies also included music mogul Tommy Mottola and Janet Arviso, who accused Jackson of molesting her son at his Neverland Ranch home.
RELATES RESOURCES ABOUT MJ'S ENEMIES :

Uri Geller

Rabbi Schumley Boteach.

•Michael Jackson attends launch of book by Uri Geller and Rabbi Shmuley Boteach. Link of this post .
•Michael Jackson and Rabbi Schmuley Boteach ( MJ from an interview with / and Rabbi Shmuley’s statement on the passing of Michael Jackson). reading this post
•Rabbi S.B intelligent page site ( his own titled ).Knowing how ? Rabbi Shmuley Boteach is host of the award-winning national TV show, Shalom in the Home on TLC. He is also the international best-selling author of 20 books, including his most ...
Tom Sneddon.

•Jackson's Attorney Vows to Fight Charges.Summary from multiple countries, from articles in English reading full
•Sneddon's obsession with...reading full
Gloria Allred attorney.

•website.
•about .
•CNN's topics .
•G.A Video and statement. (clipped from her site ).
•Michael Jackson's legal woes likely to live on.CNN quoted:"Michael Jackson was a one-man cottage industry for the legal profession".Reading full
Tommy Mottola.

Thomas Daniel " Tommy" Mottola is an American music executive, co-owner of Casablanca Records in a joint venture with the Universal Music Group ,he was the president of Sony Music Entertainment.. He is the former husband of singer Mariah Carey.
•Michael Jackson Shocks Al Sharpton By Calling Tommy Mottola A Racist
•Singer accuses Sony Music chairman of conspiring against black artists.full post
JANET ARVIS ( Family Arvizo )

Janet Arvizo approached Larry Feldman, the attorney who represented Jordie Chandler (first accuser) in 1993. This made some believe she was intent on getting money because she went to an attorney before the police – it was also the same attorney who helped get an out-of-court settlement for Jordie Chandler for a reported $20 million.
•Janet Arvizo The Mom of Jackson's 2nd Accuser Says I'm Only a Small Fraud! Bullsh*t Janet Arvizo Is A LIAR, A CHEAT And A THIEF! full post.
Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 02:50:52 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Re: Mj haters list
May 01, 2010, 02:41:29 AM

18 September 2009 08:16

Michael Jackson - Jackson Drew Up An Enemies List

Jackson Drew Up An Enemies List
MICHAEL JACKSON had a secret hitlist of 'enemies' he wanted his closest associates to be aware of.

The King of Pop's former manager Dieter Wiesner has revealed the late star wanted certain ex-friends - like spoon-bender Uri Geller and Rabbi Schmuley Boteach, Santa Barbara, California, District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who tried to put Jackson behind bars on child molestation charges, and lawyer Glora Allred kept away from him at all times.

The German svengali admits he transcribed the list as his client reeled off names.

He says, "Sometimes he was a little bit paranoid... I'd ask him, 'Michael, what are you doing...?' He said... 'These people are after me and they want to destroy my life.'"

The enemies list also included music mogul Tommy Mottola and Janet Arviso, who accused Jackson of molesting her son at his Neverland Ranch home
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 02:46:50 AM
Let's clarify something. Had he developed an actual "hit list" or merely an "avoidance list"? There is a difference. If people are on his hit list then they should be worried. Their "disappearances" or mysterious downfall in career should be closely monitored to see if there is a pattern. If they are merely on an avoidance list then who cares. There are lots of people that he probably just avoided and ignored. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 02:48:17 AM
[youtube:34ot3n3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqEDndVGazM[/youtube:34ot3n3c]

thought the family do was 3 weeks before not a1 1/2 half weeks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 02:49:33 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Let's clarify something. Had he developed an actual "hit list" or merely an "avoidance list"? There is a difference. If people are on his hit list then they should be worried. Their "disappearances" or mysterious downfall in career should be closely monitored to see if there is a pattern. If they are merely on an avoidance list then who cares. There are lots of people that he probably just avoided and ignored. :lol:

not sure i remember and i could be wrong that there was a piece of paper with the list on it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 02:56:16 AM
I understand that a list exists. I am just seeking clarification of whether MJ planned to get revenge on certain people or if he merely wanted them kept out of his way. When I think of  a "hit list", I think about revenge.

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

not sure i remember and i could be wrong that there was a piece of paper with the list on it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilou

Re: Mj's haters list
May 01, 2010, 04:16:04 AM
I don't think Michael want a revenge ..i don't know but maybe he just want to move away from these kind of people ..it's true they can destroy his life..if it's not already the case !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 04:27:00 AM
i think revenge is an unhelpful emotion - it is a distraction and is unproductive

i dont think mike was a revengeful person

i think the list is an avoidance list - just written down

good for him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 04:28:45 AM
the trick i think and i am trying to work this out for myself is how to spot these pp and avoid them before they do damage
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 04:39:22 AM
[youtube:2jmq52g8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MKVv18IPw4[/youtube:2jmq52g8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 04:46:59 AM
Exactly! MJ can avoid  all he wants. However, if someone  wants to he or she can proceed to do his/her dirty deeds through others.  People such as Tommy Motolla cannot simply be ignored or avoided. That is especially true if  MJ felt that Tommy was out to ruin his life.  This is more than just someone saying mean words toward MJ. I believe Tommy , for example, had a hand in the 2003 charges. Maybe I am alone with this opinion but I fight fire with fire. If Tommy was suspected of setting up the 2003 charges, then MJ should investigate if that were true. If so, then Tommy's dirty laundry would be aired to take him down a notch or two.

quote="the arabian nights"]the trick i think and i am trying to work this out for myself is how to spot these pp and avoid them before they do damage[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 01, 2010, 05:04:50 AM
[youtube:t28t89nn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ZXcFGA6J8[/youtube:t28t89nn]

I'm not sure what to think about what Wiesners says though, according to the following:

January 11 2003: Dieter Wiesner & Ronald Konitzer officially take over Michael's management in a written agreement. The first act is to fire MIchael's previous managers Trudy Green & Howard Koffman. They also work on a plan named MJ Universe which Is supposed to relaunch Michael's career.

December 15 2003: Michael cuts every contacts with Dieter Wiesner, Ronald Kontizer & Marc Schaffel.

Why did he sack Wiesner after 11 months already?  Did Wiesner have a double agenda..?

In the video Wiesner says that Katherine told him that she didn't one anyone to see that Mike smashed the hotel room of The Mirage after he found our that Neverland was raided, yet Wiesner felt the need to reveal that after all, against Katherine's wishes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 01, 2010, 05:10:44 AM
I believe Tommy , for example, had a hand in the 2003 charges. Maybe I am alone with this opinion but I fight fire with fire. If Tommy was suspected of setting up the 2003 charges, then MJ should investigate if that were true. If so, then Tommy's dirty laundry would be aired to take him down a notch or two.

Hell no, you are not the only one with this opinion!  There's the Malnik - Mottola - Ratner connection.

According to Gordon Novel, known for several controversial investigations, allegations connected with intelligence agencies and currently for his commitments to fight the alleged conspiracy of free energy suppression, the friendship between Mike and Al Malnik ended in 2003. The two men had a falling out after Mike began to believe that Malnik, who has known Mafia ties and was once a close associate of Meyer Lansky, was trying to wrangle Mike’s rights to half the Beatles catalog of songs from him, rights that are worth an estimated half billion dollars.

According to Novel, Mike said he was lured to Malnik’s house in Miami Beach by film director Brett Ratner to see a house so beautiful it would make him catatonic. He said that once he was there, however, Malnik, who according to Mike had Mafia ties, wanted to put his fingers in his business. Mike also said he received a call from Tommy Mottola while he was there, which aroused his suspicion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 05:11:18 AM
thanks for your contribution mo i could not find the written list

have you got the full list

i note that he put his local police force
Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 05:15:23 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 05:11:53 AM
I agree that an eye for an eye leaves both parties blind however there are times when fair play is warranted.

Suppose you have a co worker who sabotages your hard work to make you miss important deadlines and look bad in front of the boss. You approach the co worker cordially to discuss this but he pretends to not understand what you are talking about. He continues to try and discredit you with his actions. The boss puts you on probabtion so you are at risk of  losing your job. If you can prove that you were sabotaged, report it to the boss with the co worker getting written up and reprimanded then that is not mere revenge. That is fairplay.

MJ may not be revenge-minded but he may believe in fair play.  

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i think revenge is an unhelpful emotion - it is a distraction and is unproductive

i dont think mike was a revengeful person

i think the list is an avoidance list - just written down

good for him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late