Maybe off topic but did anyone realize that the Arnie / Jason story could be "thrown out" just in order to distract from these Aphrodite Jones report --- and also from the news - and possible background - of the sudden death/suicide of Peter Lopez!)?

I remember Peter Lopez saying in 2009: "...he (MJ) should not be dead,that's pretty clear. Something went terribly wrong and we'll find something out about that very shortly." (Is it just me thinking that those around MJ who are in a position to know something are dying?)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

It is scary. Like a mafia organization behind all crimes.

If 25 years ago someone would have told me all this would be happening I would not believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Yes, it`s sad and it´s such a shame --- since it seems to work.

Compare media coverage of "MJ being gay" and "MJ`s lawyer commited suicide" to Aphrodite`s report (google ranks, for example)  ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

paula-c

Aintnosunshine That would be a possibility, then one can think of this Doctor Klein? :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "darkchild"
I watched everything expect the remaining 3:52 minutes and seconds on part 4.  It was very hard and very painful for me to watch.  Can someone please what is meant that MJ had bedsores on his body. What is AJ talking about? I know what bedsores are and how a person can get them.  But, why did MJ have bedsores.  How can this be? Please tell me this is not true.  Because my heart is breaking apart.  Did AJ mean that he was very sick?  I am so sad and so hurt by this information that I have never heard before.  :cry:  :cry: God bless you and thank you in advance for your answer.xxxxxx

The autopsy report also revealed he's dead, and still you are here on a hoax forum... ;)

You are right, Souza! ;) I am still here.  I will remain to the very end.  Hearing that MJ hurts in anyway brings me to tears, and rips my heart apart.  But, the documentary showed me why MJ made the decision that he had to make.  God bless you, Souza! :)

Quote from: "Gema"
It is scary. Like a mafia organization behind all crimes.

If 25 years ago someone would have told me all this would be happening I would not believe it.

I cannot believe that all this is happening.  You are right. If someone would have told me that things would have went this way for MJ years ago, I would never have believed it.  I surely believe it now! God bless you, Gema!

Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Maybe off topic but did anyone realize that the Arnie / Jason story could be "thrown out" just in order to distract from these Aphrodite Jones report --- and also from the news - and possible background - of the sudden death/suicide of Peter Lopez!)?

I remember Peter Lopez saying in 2009: "...he (MJ) should not be dead,that's pretty clear. Something went terribly wrong and we'll find something out about that very shortly." (Is it just me thinking that those around MJ who are in a position to know something are dying?)

Wow, is that heavy statement.  Unbelievable :shock: that Peter Lopez made this statement about MJ, and now Peter is dead.  His death is not a suicide to me. Seems very fishy to me. :?:  God bless you, Aintnosunshine!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

MissG

Blessings Dark child
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

The worst thing is that there are many in the media as a journalist Bashir, as immoral as their owners. :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

y'all can shoot me for this:

i honestly think that frank is playin' to protect mike. i have a strong feeling that frank dileo is a good 'bad' guy who also can provide 'certain structures' that will hide and protect mike from ANYONE. in an 1988 interview, it is very clear that his main objective is not only to manage, but also protect mike and that sometimes tabloids hurt him more than mike. mike shrugs it off and frank is hurt...but he seems like the kinda guy who will not show emotion publically. ever. i have never seen but one facial expression on franks face, when he's not grinnin'. frank is an old school pkerface. to me, he looks like he's tryin' real hard to show emotion here, just a little to make it credible...good job, frank!  8-)

he knows damn well how to keep a secret and he's a business man to the bone. he managed mike in his prime, so there has to be something right about how he works and does business. probably an emotional cripple in some way cuz he made some decisions in the past on business grounds strictly without considering anyone's feelings (the tatiana-incident). but whenever it comes to business, he's the man. there had to be a good reason why mike decided to hire him back. i could imagine he's the guy to watch out that things go exactly the way mike wants them to. peace. be kind...

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "Gema"
Blessings Dark child

Blessing right back @ you, Gema! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "tabloidburn"

i honestly think that frank is playin' to protect mike. i have a strong feeling that frank dileo is a good 'bad' guy who also can provide 'certain structures' that will hide and protect mike from ANYONE. in an 1988 interview, it is very clear that his main objective is not only to manage, but also protect mike and that sometimes tabloids hurt him more than mike. mike shrugs it off and frank is hurt...but he seems like the kinda guy who will not show emotion publically. ever. i have never seen but one facial expression on franks face, when he's not grinnin'. frank is an old school pkerface. to me, he looks like he's tryin' real hard to show emotion here, just a little to make it credible...good job, frank!  8-)

he knows damn well how to keep a secret and he's a business man to the bone. he managed mike in his prime, so there has to be something right about how he works and does business. probably an emotional cripple in some way cuz he made some decisions in the past on business grounds strictly without considering anyone's feelings (the tatiana-incident). but whenever it comes to business, he's the man. there had to be a good reason why mike decided to hire him back. i could imagine he's the guy to watch out that things go exactly the way mike wants them to. peace. be kind...

I absolutely agree on that, you took the words right out of my mouth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Charles Thomson's view on the show:

THURSDAY, 29 APRIL 2010

Preview: True Crime with Aphrodite Jones - The Michael Jackson Trial

Aphrodite Jones's Michael Jackson documentary hasn't even aired yet and already the media is gunning for it. The documentary, which aims to highlight slanted media reporting about the allegations against Jackson, has already been dismissed by New York Daily News as a 'love letter' to the star. Meanwhile, South Coast Daily News says it is unobjective because the interviewees are 'a parade of former Jackson managers and retainers'.

The latter comment in particular is both untrue and unfair. Firstly, the show's interviewees include two of the jurors from Jackson's trial, a criminal defense expert and Jones herself. None of these people knew Jackson and they certainly weren't on his payroll.

Secondly, the idea that a documentary about Michael Jackson should be dismissed as unreliable because the talking heads actually knew him is beyond ludicrous. The clear inference is that the documentary would somehow be more reliable if half of the screen time was dedicated to people who never met Jackson speculating wildly about his private life. This is patently absurd.

Having arrived home today and found an advance screening DVD of the show on my doormat, I thought I would post a preview/review ahead of tonight's airing.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well, charles thompson seems to be of those prejudiced ones, who judge the whole documentary by the invited guests.

i found each and everyone somber and objective in their statements. i found nothing to be exaggerated or overpraising, they stuck to the facts which are there! if any journalist is credible when it comes to mike, it's aphrodite jones, imo. she is the best example of how you come into a situation with a certain picture already made up and then TOTALLY turn it around when you encounter the bare facts and moreso, the man himself. she says in her book that practically the minute she saw mike, she knew it was all wrong. talk about some aura here, that you won't see on pics spread by the media. she went through great troubles in her job cuz she didn't want to be one of those who twist and turn everything around into an ugly mess. nobody even wanted to publish her book back then, even though mike was long acquitted.

and thomas meserau is the most brilliant lawman i know of. and he strictly sticks to facts, like always. nothing is overly embellished by anyone. it's a briliant short summary for everybody who missed reading aphrodite's book.  

obviously, there is still some need to clean mike's image up and some people still don't like it...2bad...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

Sarahli

This documentary sums up the main facts and how the medias condemned Michael before the trial and continued after he was proven innocent without the shadow of a doubt. But as it is well said this is not what the medias wanted. They have a line they follow and I wonder who is behind this undermining job ? This is a real big conspiracy against Michael Jackson there's no other words.
Media = Propaganda = manipulation of the masses by the most powerful, the Elite, the ruling class = the Illuminati
These evils doers don't want us to be loving and caring for the ill children, the orphans, the poors, the planet, no they want us to be selfish, to fight with each other, to loose faith in God. That's why they don't like Michael and his messages because he is a true good and loving person, that he really wants to help us change the world for the better. He is a threat to their agenda but I pray God that they will soon be rewarded for what they did to him. I love Michael Jackson with all my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "raphaelleanique"

I absolutely agree on that, you took the words right out of my mouth!

thank you, raphaellanique!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

I've had many of the same thoughts. Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012