Ninanina wrote: It's again from Weekly World News - like the other "Michael is alive" article from the sun.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's it!  The May 3 edition that is now out of the tabloid news stands.  That's the article that talks about Michael not being in the crypt and sources close to FL stating that the body was that of a homeless man and not Michael.  Can we get to the article itself.  I tried through the link and haven't gotten there yet.

I do believe in the possibility that Michael himself is spreading the news through the tabloids to show how they will print anything to get people to read it and to give us clues.  IdK  :?  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Ninanina wrote: It's again from Weekly World News - like the other "Michael is alive" article from the sun.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's it!  The May 3 edition that is now out of the tabloid news stands.  That's the article that talks about Michael not being in the crypt and sources close to FL stating that the body was that of a homeless man and not Michael.  Can we get to the article itself.  I tried through the link and haven't gotten there yet.

I do believe in the possibility that Michael himself is spreading the news through the tabloids to show how they will print anything to get people to read it and to give us clues.  IdK  :?  8-)

But Weekly World News is a satirical fiction tabloid - they officially invent stories. Like The Onion f.e.  No? :?
I didn't find the article, yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

well people you can't have it both ways, either you believe tabloid or not. Believing it when it suites you is called a double standard, and is why this site sometimes becomes the joke of non-believers, I've said it before and I'll say it again, think before you post.

Peace. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I read that Michael was going to be buried in conrete, because there was fears of his coffin being stolen.  Forest Lawn was only a temporary arrangement, or a decoy.   That would explain the fake studio funeral.  I still believe Michael has been buried at Neverland somewhere, and that also explains the concrete being delivered for that reason.  

That is why no family members have ever been seen at forest Lawn.  And security, is a joke!  

So to some point, the article is not lying at all.  MJ is not buried there.  As always, with L.O.V.E   xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Anneken"
Hello everyone.That would be great,but we always new that right!Why are we else on this forum. :D

right. it's great that they start to talk about the hoax publicly but it's no news for us ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

i hate repeating myself but i have posted this before:

remember how the tabloids in 'men in black' were used to deliver the information to the insiders, the men in black? we are like the men in black now. we know the truth whereas the general public doesn't. to them, mike is dead and anything that's written about him being alive is nonsense to them. and what would be more clever than mike feeding the tabloids himself. you can't make the world stop buyin' or reading them, so that's the perfect verhicle, especially after telling people for decades that none of it is true (regardless of whether it is or not). it's called 'conditioning', you do something often enough, it sinks in. none of us is buying tabloids (only for burning, hehe) but still, we constantly quote them. this is a 'if you wanna beat the enemy, become one of them'-strategy.  

as far as i'm concerned, mike could at this point publish his address and phone no. in papers like 'the sun' and nobody would believe it anyway (except us). he could walk the streets as his own double, nobody would think it's him, except a hoaxer maybe. and who of us has ever seen mike face to face? people look different when you see them in broad daylight. and compared to the people who think he's dead, we're still little in number.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I read that Michael was going to be buried in conrete, because there was fears of his coffin being stolen.  Forest Lawn was only a temporary arrangement, or a decoy.   That would explain the fake studio funeral.  I still believe Michael has been buried at Neverland somewhere, and that also explains the concrete being delivered for that reason.  

That is why no family members have ever been seen at forest Lawn.  And security, is a joke!  

So to some point, the article is not lying at all.  MJ is not buried there.  As always, with L.O.V.E   xoxo

Er.... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Edit....I don't believe MJ is dead and buried anywhere....because he is alive....

But, the rest of the world believes he is at Forest Lawn....a great diversion.  The plan was for a temporary arrangement at FL...
So what I meant is, when people became aware of concrete being delivered to Neverland, it could of easily been a diversion tactic.  To raise some doubt about his final resting place.......Cheers  xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
to sources close to Forest Lawn who are saying the guy in the crypt is not Michael and did not look like Michael

i sure hope Forrest lawn employees didnt look inside the coffin - i mean, MJ supposedly "died" in june and was burried in september = yikes  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well that's a different autopsy, because the one released here in the US says Michael was 5'9" and weighed 136 pounds.  It's all hogwash.  Only dead people have autopsies!  Michael is alive and well and running the universe from behind the curtain!   :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WELL THIS IS A GREAT NEWS .. I LOVE IT.... BUT WHAT WHAT SADDENS ME IS WETHER HE WILL COME BACK OR NOT... BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH OF HIS UNRELEASED STUFF TO BE RELEASED THIS YEAR N IF HE COMES BACK EVERY THING  I MEAN HIS PLANS EFFORTS WILL BE AN UTTER FLOP , PEOPLE WILL TURN AGAINST HIM ,NOT BUY HIS MUSIC , EXCEPT HIS ARDENT FANS N ALL THE SYMPATHY HE HAS GOT AFTER HIS HOAX WILL BE FUTILE . HOW ABOUT THE CIRQUE SHOW N INVESTMENT MADE ON IT.... THIS YEAR WILL NOT MAKE HIS COMEBACK..... THAT IS WHAT I FEEL N IS JUST MY OPINION N IS NOT INTENDED TO DISAPPOINT ANY ONE .. :roll:
Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 03:49:13 PM by trisha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

steph

At forest lawn they keep showing us the picture of the big stone crypt at the end of the corridor (the one that they say mj is in).But was this crypt the one in the pictures from the 1950`s ? I just remember seeing it somewhere.To me this looks like they had to show us something to make us believe he is there.I would of thought this crypt would of been taken years ago with all the famous celebs in Hollywood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@THE JACKSONOLOGIST I CANNOT STOP STARING AT YOUR SIGNATURE THE MAN LOOKS GREAT IN THAT PICTURE I LUV IT. OK WOT UP THE SUN IS BEING MENTIONED WAY TOO MUCH. THE RUMORS OF HIM BEING ALIVE IS WHAT WILL LEAD US UP TO ?????? ONLY THE MAN KNOWS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

awesome news,i know it's just a trashy tabloid but it's just great that a newspaper as popular all over the world as "Sun" is has printed such an article
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

sweet1

Quote from: "Anneken"
Hello everyone.That would be great,but we always new that right!Why are we else on this forum. :D

Hi Sweetie,
  I am glad you said that. I too, thought that was why we have been on this forum for 11 months investigating. Keep the Faith! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions