I stopped in a local  Walmart today and also saw it. I couldn't tell if they were seriously considering the possibility or just mocking the believers of the hoax.

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
The article was in the Sun sold in the USA, the May 3 addition.  I haven't found it on line.  I may have to go back to the grocery store and buy it and scan it in and post it.  Ugh!  I really don't want to purchase that trash.  The article spoke of the body in the crypt not being Michael's but some homeless dude and also mentions the hoax.  I know they print lies, but maybe they got this one right.  Or should I say...of course they did!  :P

If anyone can find the link online please post it, and any of you in the USA, see if you can find this edition at your grocery store.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting this you couldnt possible post the rest of the article its very interesting, bit frustrating seeing the beginning of the lines of the rest of the artilce and not being able to read it.  LOL "please" if possible could you post it! :D  :D  :D

Weekly World News 1 February 2010?  is at the bottom left corner of the paged you posted?   Was the article taken from another publication?

Thank you in anticipation :D

With the L.O.V.E. xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Keep The Faith"

Looks like they have read the forum...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He didn't want to disappoint his fans so decides to die instead??????? :o     Are you kidding?

That's why I don't buy into this one.  Yes, I still beLIEve, but just not in this particular tabloid story.  If this is a hoax, it's got to be more than just saving face because he couldn't do fifty shows.  That might be a small ingredient in the hoax, but there is more to it.

And thank you for the hug.  I really did need it  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The pic posted above was from a mag that I bought. I had someone else post it for me cus it wouldnt work for me.....Notice the date on the bottom of the page of the article. Its from Feb of this yr.

Id like to see the new article!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im in the uk so cant get this..  can any of our friends in the US buy the article and then scan it on?

Love to you all across the Pond. xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Guyz, MJ was not left handed!!!! If that´s in the autopsy report we have our answer if he´s alive or not!!! OMG!!! I did not read that but if they say he was left handed then he must be alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

:cry:  oh no I thought this was the sun´s report :( but it is from another mag and from February  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, it was Enquirere magazine that said that he was gonna die in 6 months and that came true.  Now how some tabloid could get that right is beyond me and some legitmate reporters have said the same thing.  In the accuracy ofthe reporting of this story, in it's timeline.
But in the Enquirere he was gonna die from a rare lung disease.  Sometime earlier they mentioned in the Enquirer that Michael was using a demerol drip and his family wa giving him an intervention.  So that was correct.  I do not know, but I imagine there is a possibilty that it could be true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
He didn't want to disappoint his fans so decides to die instead??????? :o     Are you kidding?

That's why I don't buy into this one.  Yes, I still beLIEve, but just not in this particular tabloid story.  If this is a hoax, it's got to be more than just saving face because he couldn't do fifty shows.  That might be a small ingredient in the hoax, but there is more to it.

And thank you for the hug.  I really did need it  :)
Agree. I think he wouldn't do this just to avoid doing the concerts. I think if this all is really a hoax, he was threatened and did it to save his (and maybe his family's) life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Keep The Faith"

Looks like they have read the forum...

also souza they give a link to your fourm..
i dont know when you open this site??..but this is from june 30 2009..
i know this is not the date everyone is looking for..but i had to put it on here since it links it to your site..lol..
By SIMON ROTHSTEIN and NADIA BROOKS

Published: 30 Jun 2009
 Add a comment (55)
MICHAEL JACKSON faked his own death to escape the pressures of fame, according to crazed fans who believe their hero is still alive.

Thousands have been logging onto websites to join wacky conspiracy theories that the star is simply preparing for the ultimate comeback.

One site has published a photo it claims is of Jacko on Sunday - three days after his death - although you can't see his face and there's no proof the snap is new.

Another webpage reckons he has been planning this for nearly a year-and-a-half and is now in hiding in Eastern Europe.

A third believes Jacko was spotted crossing the border into Mexico hours after news of his death broke on Thursday.

Again there is no hard evidence to support the claims.

The leading conspiracy theory website is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The site has published a grainy photo it says is Jacko, above, and claims the man who died on Thursday was a Jacko double with a terminal illness whose family will be looked after in return.

A message reads: "Over the past few days there have been many Michael sightings. People have e-mailed with pictures and amazing stories.

"Michael is alive and well and happier than ever. The plot was 10 years in the making but it had to be done.

"We know he is alive because we have seen pictures. Clear pictures taken June 26, 2009 of Michael Jackson lounging poolside with friends.

"This site is dedicated to bringing the truth to his fans and ultimately to provide a forum for Michael to communicate with them.

"We feel he was forced to fake his death the same way companies are forced into bankruptcy.

"Those close to Michael have known about the plot for years, it was a very expensive and intricate venture.

"The man who died had a terminal illness and his death was long overdue. He was given facial surgery to resemble Michael exactly. No doubt his family will be taken care of.

"Soon we think Michael's new music will be out.

"Under a different name and with a drastically altered face, which sounds better than ever, even though a harmonizer has been used to disguise his voice.

"Michael wants to connect with his fans, he only wants to run from those who would seek to control him."

Advertisement

Another site, called Jackson Faked His Own Death, also claims Jacko's death is a stunt, but this time that he is holed up in Eastern Europe ready to return in person.

They claim: "Once he is rested and ready will blow the lid off his own hoax and then embark on the most spectacularly lucrative concert tour in the history of rock 'n' roll."

Then there is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which claims to have been told by sources from the United States Customs and Border Protection saw Michael and another unidentified man, crossing the California-Mexico Border late on Thursday night.

A witness says: "How could you mistake a face like that? I'm certain it was Michael Jackson.

"His hair was cut short and he was wearing dark sunglasses, but I've got a couple of his albums and seen him on TV and everything, so I have not doubt in my mind that it was him."

The man added that he had no idea the singer had died at the time of the sighting.
huggs to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's again from Weekly World News - like the other "Michael is alive" article from the sun.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here's their comment about the article from Feb 1st:

Something about Weekly World News on Wikipedia:

Okay, so much about this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

@suesuzzfaithkeeper They link to the old MJHD, which is now directed here. We didn't own that domain back then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They say in the article that the autopsy reported Michael's hair to be black. It didn't did it? I remember it saying it was brown, which I thought at the time was odd and should have been darker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "~Souza~"
@suesuzzfaithkeeper They link to the old MJHD, which is now directed here. We didn't own that domain back then.

awww ok..thank you for the information souza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions