No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Hi White_Orchid. Good information. The Roman Catholic Church wants to go back to the dark ages. I saw a series of videos about it and I was amazed. We always talk about the Illuminati but there are several secret societies and they all have ties with the Vatican. An old saying says that "All roads lead to Rome", it's not false when we talk about the New World Order.

I also watched these series of videos, it's very amateur, not entertaining but this guy has a lot of information. It's called the Roman Empire Rules Today. It's worth to see it. He even talks about a World War III apparently planified, the fall of the USA (nuke by Russia), war in the middle east and other things.
Regarding Rome he also says that it will be destroyed and the "Power" will be intalled in Jerusalem (destroying Al Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock to rebuild Solomon's Temple to welcome Anti Christ).

The 112th Pope could be Don Georg Gänswein, the private secretary of the actual Pope.

Well it's a disaster scenario but if it's true it's better to know, keep investigating and spread the message.

Roman Empire Rules Today You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
John Paul II also called for a NWO You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Benedict XIV  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

God bless you.
Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 03:46:42 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 06:34:14 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great post! Thanks a lot for putting that into the light!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

MJonmind

Maybe "the holy people" mentioned in Daniel 12:7 is referring either to the Catholic, whole Christian church, or all world religions. "...as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people, all these events will be completed." (in end times). I have done a lot of research in some of these areas, and I believe 2012 will not be the "end" of the world, but the end of a "aion" or eon or age of time, and the beginning of another. Not saying it will be a pleasant transition, probably much bloodshed as usual.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "White_Orchid"
Thanks for the links, Sarahli, I appreciate the leads. The Vatican rabbit hole is deep with so many branches.  We were raised Catholic and the church was a big part of our lives.  The priests were always over for family dinners, frequently joined us for family vacations, and I never had an inkling about any of this. I am sickened by what I have learned.  But like you, I want to know the truth, no matter where it takes me.  Paul Pope II was a real shocker. Pope Benedict has been involved in some nasty business too, but so far, not as bad as his predecessor. This is not a easy topic. I came to learn of these things from researching Michael.  I feel that Michael must have known about this Vatican mess, for sure.  

The last pope is supposed to be named 'Peter from Rome' but I don't know if Peter is supposed to be his given or take name.

Thanks again for the links, the Roman story has 21 parts!    

:ugeek:

All religions have been corrupted in a way or the other, Satan's goal is to make faith in God disappear making people believe that religion is men made. He is a deceiver because himself knows the existence of God and he can be "King" only in this planet. The common root of all religions is the belief in one God, Creator of the universe. He is the same for all of us.
My guidance is God; I always ask him to guide me and make this light, faith, still shine in my heart. I don't want to be deceived. It's the true guidance to me.

To me Popes and all what is around have no legitimacy or divine right. They are human beings who have chosen to mislead people into worshipping idols instead of the true God.

Popes always change their names when they are "elected", but Ganswein is just a supposition.  

Yes there are 21 parts, it's long I know but for people who no nothing about it it's really worth to see it.

God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal