~Souza~

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Sigh... No I think it's better to stop this discussion right here, I might get a headache.

Typical lack of understanding and arguments...

Oh don't temp me, I have arguments enough, but that discussion is not being held in this thread. In some cases it's better to take a step back and bang your head against the wall, than to say what you really want to say. This is one of those moments.

And believe me, you don't want to be introduced to "Dutch directness" when it comes to this subject.

Twisting my words is in order to make your point is not the way to do so.
I'm used to Hollandse nuchterheid so if you want to say anything, be my guest.

@ *Mo*, its horrible what your cousin and your family had to go trough. I'm sorry to hear that.

Like I said, that discussion is not being held in this thread, what part didn't you understand? This pisses me off in a way that if I begin to reply, I will have to ban myself afterwards.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
[youtube:3d6l5kpy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCkK9DKTAN8&feature=fvw[/youtube:3d6l5kpy]

is this guy jason

My opinion, no, this isn't Jason. This person's video shouldn't be spread. He doesn't preach true love and repentance from God. He's very judgmental and his zeal is misguided. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Wow, threads like these always make me kind of, I don't know, sad... I know many of you mean well when you say "you have nothing against gays" or "you have gay friends but don't agree with this and that", but why do you then talk about homosexual people as "them"? Why do people distinguish "us" and "them"? White, black, gay, hetero, Jewish, Muslim, fat, short, when will people truly understand that we are all the same?!

We should remind ourselves that everyday. Everyone deserves to be respected and loved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Wow, threads like these always make me kind of, I don't know, sad... I know many of you mean well when you say "you have nothing against gays" or "you have gay friends but don't agree with this and that", but why do you then talk about homosexual people as "them"? Why do people distinguish "us" and "them"? White, black, gay, hetero, Jewish, Muslim, fat, short, when will people truly understand that we are all the same?!

We should remind ourselves that everyday. Everyone deserves to be respected and loved.

A+ :)

I believe love and attraction is genderless. I guess they call that "pansexuality" these days, I'm not really too hip to the lingo. Love is beautiful in ALL forms and is a thing to be celebrated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "jessicakthx"

I believe love and attraction is genderless. I guess they call that "pansexuality" these days, I'm not really too hip to the lingo. Love is beautiful in ALL forms and is a thing to be celebrated.
Yep. Don't worry. :lol:
Pansexual is right, and being one myself, I'm glad there are people out there that understsand that love shouldn't be held back because someone else's morals or religion tell you not to. Love IS beautiful, and should be celebrated and practiced. I know this has been said many times before, but this Jason guy shouldn't be attacked because of his sexual orientation or appearance, but his character. (Cheesy, I know)
On the other hand, this guy shouldn't be treated fairly either. He is damaging Michael's reputation, something that is obviously really important to him. This foo deserves all the annoyance he is getting from Michael's fans. Every bit of it. That doesn't mean we should be totally rude, ignorant, and prejudice.
To the person that posted the original hateful comment, I understand you were mad at the moment, and should be forgiven for that. I do that sometimers too. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Big up to Debbie Rowe!
Well-said, DancingTheDream! Forgot to send love to Debbie Rowe last night on the boards.  God bless you, Debbie.  God bless you, DancingTheDream.  It is all for L.O.V.E. xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Puff"
Quote from: "sherre34"
why are we still talking about this man. He is a liar and there is no way michael would be a lover for a fat  ugly pig like this Jason guy.and remember arnie tried many times to get money from Michael's estate. This is more of a money not Michael is gay or maybe arnie is afraid he may be charged too with Michael's murder and Him and Jason plot this lie to back in the news. :?

You know what....? I'M REALLY DISGUSTED.....

Please, everyone. Let's not retaliate with more of the same. When we do that it's like hitting your child in order to teach them not to hit their sibling. What message is really being relayed?

Love is patient, love is kind. Love is not envious, boastful, nor proud....love believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love conquers all. Love is like a blanket that covers a person. How much more is it appreciated and needed than when the person is cold and alone.

Mo, I'm deeply sorry for the pain your cousin suffered as well as your family.

It's not our place to judge others. Blessings to each of you on this Lord's Day.

Love is patient, love is kind. Love is not envious, boastful, nor proud....love believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love conquers all. Love is like a blanket that covers a person. How much more is it appreciated and needed than when the person is cold and alone.

Your words are just awe-inspiring.  Thank you for touching my heart and bringing tears to my eyes.  Thank you for your love on the Lord's Day.  Thank you for simply expressing the great message : L.O.V.E.  God bless you for your insight! xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

somekindofsign

I didn´t follow the whole thread... just one little clip to remain from his mouth.

[youtube:10ledqag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG4csaNFFJY[/youtube:10ledqag]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LSK

Aw in that clip right at the end he does that little smile and nod the head reminds me of Paris's speech at the grammy awards, she did something very similar cute!  :)

I don't know if this has come up already but having watched Jermaine's reaction to what klein and Jason have been up I think Jason and Klein are out to smear Michael's name. I don't know how much they know like if they know he is alive or whatever but I don't think its just about money. I don't understand how it all surfaced in August and has come back up again - for what reason? Also I think its deeply suspicious that Jason is a CEO of a medical organisation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LSK"
Aw in that clip right at the end he does that little smile and nod the head reminds me of Paris's speech at the grammy awards, she did something very similar cute!  :)

I don't know if this has come up already but having watched Jermaine's reaction to what klein and Jason have been up I think Jason and Klein are out to smear Michael's name. I don't know how much they know like if they know he is alive or whatever but I don't think its just about money. I don't understand how it all surfaced in August and has come back up again - for what reason? Also I think its deeply suspicious that Jason is a CEO of a medical organisation.

If you look at Klein's website it says right on there that Jason is the CEO of Klein's business. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Elsa"
A person's sexuality is their own business. It is their right to talk about it if they want to - nobody else should ever do that.

This man is either a liar, part of the hoax (unlikely) or an opportunistic jerk who had a relationship with someone who he knew kept his private life private and is now stabbing him in the back for a moment's attention.  

That's not 'love'.

agree with you 100%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Last year in august this story came out the first time .:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Since then we has to learn that all the tabloids, gossips are writing garbage ! We shall know !

Was this a test who the ppl reacting now ?

I think there was nothing changed....the one who took every little thing to talk bad, they forget what they said last year and...the story repeat it self....

When i  think that TMZ has put this story again up...whow....isn't it a kind of recycling garbadge  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Take old garbadge and make new garbadge from...but this was better not recycled...

It should be forbidden for the media to write about the sexuality of the celebs....it's always not easy to handle for the whole family, true or not true.

And it was nothing we must know, especialy judge it...

A must think what MJ said once :
Before you judge me try hard to love me...it's all for love ! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LSK"

I agree I really think something went down between MJ and Arnie Klein.  I think he does have a personal vendetta against MJ and is out to smear his name.  Remember after the 25th of June Klein was trying to say that he wanted to be a part of MJ's kids lives.  I heard this somewhere but I don't quite remember where.  I also remember the media questioning if he was the biological father to Prince and Paris and he was acting all weird about it.  I think he said there may have been a possibility because he donated sperm before but he wasn't certain.  I personally think that if MJ was on any drug Arnie Klein was the one to introduce MJ to some stuff.  He's a doctor so he would know different types of medications and what they can do.  Anyway I have a feeling that things went sour with them and I think Arnie is mad about the MJ kid situation as well.  I'm hoping that if Arnie Klein is a shady character that he will be brought down.  It would be something if it turned out that MJ was indeed alive and they were out to bring Klein down and others who are associated with him.  I think Jason and Klein fabricated this whole story in my opinion.  They don't have any proof to back it up as a fact only a few photos that don't prove nothing.  Even Joe has come to his son's defense to say that he's not gay.  Last night I was watching Chelsea Lately on E! channel and they were making fun of MJ and this story.  Sad that people still are making fun of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LSK

Absolutely apparently Klein has been a doctor to Michael since 1984 and has openly admitted to giving him demerol on several occasions - why knowing Michael was either in a fragile state or already addicted to certain drugs would you then administer something that is not only highly addictive but has major side effects and reacts badly with other similar drugs? Makes no sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions