Murray's connection to James Brown?

• 4 Replies

Offline Melzy777

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Today/tomorrow (depending on where you live) - May 3rd - would've been James Brown's 77th birthday.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Offline Melzy777

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
I'm just going to post this in here since we really don't need 10,000 threads going..  :lol:

Like reasonables+luvs+MJ said: same coffin.
"The casket, called a Promethean, features a blue velvet interior and a hand-polished, mirror finish. It is made of solid bronze and plated with 14 carat gold."

Also...
 "Finally, rumor also has it that Latoya Jackson picked out the clothes  Michael was buried in: two black gloves, black pants beaded with black beads, a pearl-beaded white jacket embossed with cherubs and an oversized gold belt. A single white glove was reportedly placed inside the casket, too."

Black gloves

Deep voice warning ahead....  ;)

[youtube:229c24kj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsTIhT9KVPg[/youtube:229c24kj]

"Brown's body was transported to the theatre on a white carriage similar to the one seen at Jackson's Neverland ranch after his death. "
(quoted from Here)

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/01/jackson-b ... the-horse/

There's probably plenty more to add on this..
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Offline Melzy777

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Again.
This thread is about Murray-Brown connection.
Not Jackson-Brown connection.
Or I missed something here.
well, there is no official JB thread.. just a few random ones. I can go make another thread.. seems somewhat pointless.. but oh well.

Offline Melzy777

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
I don´t know Melzy777, maybe that´s the best because the person who started this one, tomorrow is gonna find that it all ended other way... but this is not my thread...  ;)
Yeh, I get what you're saying about this thread. Though, the title of this thread could've easily been changed because now we have 5 or 6 JB threads.  :lol:

Here's the official one  :)
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9388