Going back to the beginning?
April 28, 2010, 03:16:11 AM
Hi I dont know if this has been posted before and apologies if it has feel fre to remove. I was thinking about all this last night, and tried to pinpoint exactly when I had my first feeling about there actually being a hoax..... I think for me I suspected something amiss on the 25th June. I have friends who say they didnt even think of a hoax until the memorial, or after that, some are only just beginning to open their eyes to the fact that MJ may still be alive. I wondered when you guys first had the revelation, and what made you think that there was anything suspicious going on?
I just wondered if we retraced our steps a little and went back to our very first thoughts/feelings of there being a hoax it might help with the present investigation. Its hard for me to explan what I mean lol.....
I kinda wondered if this would help us pinpoint a specific time that we all had a feeling it was a hoax, and what stood out about that period of time to make us believe that.
As I said, for me it was actually June 25th 09 that I had a feeling something wasn't quite right. I watched the news endlessly that day and couldnt piece anything together although I had this overwhelming feeling MJ had not gone. I think if we look back upon that, then it will remind us of the reason we all came here in the first place, and might uncover something new. I want to see how we all arrived here, what bit of info did you come across to lead you here and make you believe it was a hoax in the first place? Sorry if thats longwinded lol.... just hard for me to explain what I mean, im not very good with words as you can probably tell! lol. I wonder if there is a majority of us who thought about a hoax on a specific date, or when a specific event happened? If thats the case, do we need to look for more clues when this date/event happened. I cant shift this feeling that we have missed something very very obvious.
Sorry for yakking away lol......
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Going back to the beginning?
April 30, 2010, 01:19:10 PM
For me when I first heard the 911 call and the first time I saw that ambulance photo. Sorry I don't remember the dates but that 911 call just wasn't right to me and that photo didn't look like 2009 Michael to me I knew something about wasn't kosher. I started to believe Michael was still alive.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions